Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bitcoins to people/retail merchant who are very skeptical  (Read 732 times)
Hashminepower (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:33:26 PM

Well, as the topic mention. Been into quite a few problematic cases where people are so skeptical about bitcoins. Just would like to ask buddies here, any great solution or idea to share in bringing them into the community ?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:42:30 PM

I think we need less online retailers that begin accepting bitcoin in addition to thier curent fiat selling items, this si not helping bitcoins in any way. Bitcoin needs to secure a demand for itself, something the fiat world does not have something it can compete head to head with the fiat world. something more simple than most people know.  At this point we do not need skeptical people as the skeptics come on board now they dont understand anything about buitcoin and thuis in the first small threat they DUMP DUMP DUMP their coins and are scared away, then have a bad experience where they plaster all over the net how they lost so much money investing in bitcoins HAHAHA but in the true sense it was not Bitcoin that lost their money it was their stupidity in selling when it dropped 40 dollars a coin, and in doing so helping to push the value lower.

WAIT WAIT I retract that statement I do need more skeptics on board I do so you can buy get scared and force the price back down to 10 dollars a coin so I can buy them up like hotcakes, please skeptics, insecure people, rich idiots, young morons come to bitcoin hurry and invest now so you can ALL sell next month when Dell and Amazon make another dump. Please I just need it to drop another 200 dollars so I can buy up more than dell dumps in a month.

Hashminepower (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:14:51 PM

I think we need less online retailers that begin accepting bitcoin in addition to thier curent fiat selling items, this si not helping bitcoins in any way. Bitcoin needs to secure a demand for itself, something the fiat world does not have something it can compete head to head with the fiat world. something more simple than most people know.

I agree on this. we need more physical stores to accept bitcoin i assume this is what you mean. But as we approach merchants day to day. what we get is, "it's not back by government, This is a fake thing, This are not safe etc etc"
BitcoinBadger

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:00:03 PM

Well, as the topic mention. Been into quite a few problematic cases where people are so skeptical about bitcoins. Just would like to ask buddies here, any great solution or idea to share in bringing them into the community ?
Yeah its complicated to persuade physical stores to accept bitcoins.They don't know the technology and that seems difficult for them than just taking a dollar bill.You must have a good persuading power and communication skills to make him use bitcoin and accept it at his store.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: