Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS SPECIAL $5/first month BTC Accepted  (Read 2037 times)
TizzyTazzy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 02:48:14 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2012, 04:26:40 AM by tysat

BITCOINS ACCEPTED WITH BITPAY!
Shocked GET YOUR FIRST MONTH FOR $5! USE COUPON CODE "CENT". Shocked

Need a website? What about a domain? Maybe you want to sell your own services with our reseller accounts? Perhaps you need a VPS or dedicated server? Whatever your hosting needs are we've got you covered!

Instant account activation!

★ 24/7/365 support, contact us day or night!
★ 99.9% up time.
★ 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.
★ Free transfers from your old host.
..and much more!

⇔ VPS1
1GB RAM (DDR2 ECC) BURSTABLE TO 2GB
2 CPU Cores (Intel Xeon 1 core = 2.5Ghz)
50GB Storage (RAID10 PROTECTED)
1000GB Bandwidth (PREMIUM TRANSFER FROM THE US)
1 Dedicated IP
1 month - $15.95 (month to month)
3 months - $39.95 (you save 15%)
6 months - $75.95 (you save 20%)
1 year - $152.95 (you save 25%)
2 years - $286.95 (you save 30%)
3 years - $330.95 (you save 35%)
[ View More / Purchase ]

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:39:54 PM

^

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 12:39:54 AM

^

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 06:48:22 AM

^

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 05:23:48 PM

Clicking on the payment options in the lower right (https://www.tizzytazzy.com/payments.php) only returns my current IP (v4) address...?!

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 06:57:32 AM

Clicking on the payment options in the lower right (https://www.tizzytazzy.com/payments.php) only returns my current IP (v4) address...?!

To pay you just sign up for a plan. This was a web design mistake, it has been changed now.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 04:15:14 AM

Bump.

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 04:16:14 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2012, 06:17:37 AM by casascius

Calm down with the stars, this is bullshit

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 05:30:32 AM

Calm down with the stars, this is bullshit

Agreed. This isn't WHT, please just use standard ASCII.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Nyaaan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 07:15:50 AM

Just because this isn't WHT doesn't mean you can overprice your VPSs.
TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 07:57:43 AM

How are my VPS "overpriced"? If anything, they are under-priced.

And on WHT you actually have to sell for cheaper with all the competition, so your statement makes even less sense.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 02:36:54 PM

And on WHT you actually have to sell for cheaper with all the competition, so your statement makes even less sense.

His statement makes sense; WHT has more competition than here. Read it again. Wink

Quite honestly, I suspect it's your motto, method of advertising, and website that are keeping people away. With all due respect, "We know quality, we know you." is one of the most meaningless slogans I have ever seen. It also doesn't help that you use stars in your threads, have no referrals whatsoever listed on your website or here, and have a website virtually identical to those of the seeming ten thousand other VPS providers out there.

No ill intent, just providing some suggestions.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:27:39 PM

His statement makes sense; WHT has more competition than here. Read it again. Wink

Quite honestly, I suspect it's your motto, method of advertising, and website that are keeping people away. With all due respect, "We know quality, we know you." is one of the most meaningless slogans I have ever seen. It also doesn't help that you use stars in your threads, have no referrals whatsoever listed on your website or here, and have a website virtually identical to those of the seeming ten thousand other VPS providers out there.

No ill intent, just providing some suggestions.

You just repeated what I said, WHT has more competition.

Anyway, not sure what you are trying to "suggest" or what makes you think people are "staying away", if you don't understand the slogan I'm sorry. As for the site, well I've gotten compliments on that as well, and its 100% custom made. I have no referals as the site is only 2 weeks old, so eh. Thanks for your opinion though.

rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:17:58 PM

Hi TizzyTazzy,

I am the owner of BitVPS.COM. I wanted to give you some hints for your ad. It helps to list the specifications of your hardware, where its located, what makes you better than the competition and other misc info. You need to grab the customer and bring them to your site. Just listing prices and a few specs isnt enough.

Good Luck!
James @ BitVPS
rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:19:07 PM

and for everyone who complains about stars: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★go have sex with yourself★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:24:32 PM

Anyway, not sure what you are trying to "suggest" or what makes you think people are "staying away", if you don't understand the slogan I'm sorry. As for the site, well I've gotten compliments on that as well, and its 100% custom made. I have no referals as the site is only 2 weeks old, so eh. Thanks for your opinion though.

This isn't WHT, ergo less competition, ergo less price competitive. Nyaan's point was that people here are usually intelligent, and will not buy overpriced VPSs. (I'm not saying that yours are, that was his allegation.)

I'm sorry for not making myself clear. I'll do my best to clarify.

"I don't understand the slogan"? Disliking is not synonymous with not understanding, last time I checked.
Nor did I ever say your website was ugly (aesthetically, it's quite nice), I said it was "virtually identical" to many others. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I think it will hurt you here. In general, the Bitcoin community is anti-conformism. Having a personal (not personal as in personalized, personal as in less aloofly documented) service will help you quite a bit.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:40:20 PM

This isn't WHT, ergo less competition, ergo less price competitive. Nyaan's point was that people here are usually intelligent, and will not buy overpriced VPSs. (I'm not saying that yours are, that was his allegation.)

I'm sorry for not making myself clear. I'll do my best to clarify.

"I don't understand the slogan"? Disliking is not synonymous with not understanding, last time I checked.
Nor did I ever say your website was ugly (aesthetically, it's quite nice), I said it was "virtually identical" to many others. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I think it will hurt you here. In general, the Bitcoin community is anti-conformism. Having a personal (not personal as in personalized, personal as in less aloofly documented) service will help you quite a bit.

I'm not sure why you keep going on about his comment, you basically just repeated stuff I already said.

Okay, sorry you don't like the slogan.

Not sure that my website design will hurt me, compared to all other sites/forums, the bitcoin community is full of very simple/old/basic websites/templates, and again, I've gotten compliments about the design.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:43:22 PM

Hi TizzyTazzy,

I am the owner of BitVPS.COM. I wanted to give you some hints for your ad. It helps to list the specifications of your hardware, where its located, what makes you better than the competition and other misc info. You need to grab the customer and bring them to your site. Just listing prices and a few specs isnt enough.

Good Luck!
James @ BitVPS

Back in the old days of web hosting, listing your exact specs of the servers you use was helpful, but now it is not.

All that really matters is the type of hardware you are using, otherwise the rest is pointless to know. This is because even if I have a $10,000 server, that doesn't make me better than a guy with 10x $1,000 servers. (having 10x $1k servers creates more stability vs one huge server)

I understand it is somewhat of an advertising gimmick now, but I don't feel like its a good one that fits what I represent.

Great site by the way, good luck to you too.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:49:08 PM

and for everyone who complains about stars: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★go have sex with yourself★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Yeah, I'm not sure why people are hating the stars, but I see others aren't using any special characters. I apologize.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 12:22:49 AM

I'm not sure why you keep going on about his comment, you basically just repeated stuff I already said.

Okay, sorry you don't like the slogan.

Not sure that my website design will hurt me, compared to all other sites/forums, the bitcoin community is full of very simple/old/basic websites/templates, and again, I've gotten compliments about the design.

You indicated that you didn't understand what I was saying, I clarified to the best of my ability. Thanks for considering my feedback in any case, and good luck with your venture.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: