Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VAULT | COMMUNITY TAKEOVER | POS | WALLET UPDATE | NEW DEV TEAM |  (Read 23565 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:30:22 PM

cool  Grin
vault should be at least 0.1btc to 0.3btc value per coin Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:39:16 PM

cool  Grin

With all new developments taking in place, I can't see why Vault wouldn't get there! Wink
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:16:09 PM

Pull your sells so we can moon!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:18:09 PM

It's gone over 0.03 BTC on Bittrex now.  That's over five times what it was yesterday:)
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

cool  Grin

With all new developments taking in place, I can't see why Vault wouldn't get there! Wink

wel to get to 0.1btc each it wont take long  Grin
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:12:24 AM

yeah ppl pull your sell walls or u lose, with this limited supply of 1500 coins its going alot higher  Grin
rentodev

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:13:15 AM

cool  Grin

however, even though Vault might have some potential, looking at the posts on this thread, sadly it seems that community is interested only in quick buck.

Original developers abandoned this project and it was taken over by community (or better to say, few people who liked the idea and were interested in continuing the development). Now, who is actually the rest of Vault's community?

Here are few questions one would suggest to ask themselves who think they are part of this community:

• For me, as a community member, what is this project?
  • Is this another pump and dump project of mine?
  • Is this a project I would like to contribute in any way I can?
  • Will one day I be proud of my involvement in this project?
  • What is it I will be proud about?

As a developer, ones interest in this project is for it to suceed as something innovative and useful.
Give space and opportunity for many great minds to work together and be proud of their achievements.

so, dear community... anything to add... Huh

This coin is for the community by the community
If you want to contribute something to this awesome project, contact rentodev or haxmb
Vandalay23

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:24:22 AM

cool  Grin

however, even though Vault might have some potential, looking at the posts on this thread, sadly it seems that community is interested only in quick buck.

Original developers abandoned this project and it was taken over by community (or better to say, few people who liked the idea and were interested in continuing the development). Now, who is actually the rest of Vault's community?

Here are few questions one would suggest to ask themselves who think they are part of this community:

As a developer, ones interest in this project is for it to suceed as something innovative and useful.
Give space and opportunity for many great minds to work together and be proud of their achievements.

I believe that many people who are currently invsted in VAULT would love to participate in this project.
But first we should all know what is the dev team's goal, because no info at all was given about the ideas and motivations of the people on top of the project.

I don't think one can expect anything than taking profits when there is no roadmap or anything like that to the project.
When your vision is published, then every person can decide to himself if he wants to take part in it.

Lord of the Rings

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:58:39 AM

Just checked - wallet was updated Sep, 26 from takeover repository. I can confirm we are on right blockchain. To make sure for latest wallet version it was updated again today. "version":"v1.2.0.0"
We also decide not to delist coin.
If anyone has any issue with vault - please, open support ticket and we will resolve it for You very fast.

https://c-cex.com/?p=vault-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=vault-usd

your wallet is stuck on block 2880!
Please download latest block chain bootstrap.dat and synch fully the block chain - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RETHe8wiJlaHByQk4wMWw0dXM/view?usp=sharing

What about Your off. block explorer? http://cryptobe.com/chain/VaultCoin

Cryptobe were moving servers and block explorer was off for a while. Seems that they are stuck on same block as well.

Please use this block crawler as a reference - http://vaultcoin.myriadhub.net
As per time of writing this, correct block height is 47535

We are also working on new block explorer, but that will be ready only at the end of next week.

What situation
rentodev

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

What situation

Situation with C-CEX and CryptoBe block explorer is now resolved.

C-CEX wallet works as expected and CryptoBe block explorer is working as well.
rentodev

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:33:01 PM

cool  Grin

I believe that many people who are currently invsted in VAULT would love to participate in this project.
But first we should all know what is the dev team's goal, because no info at all was given about the ideas and motivations of the people on top of the project.

I don't think one can expect anything than taking profits when there is no roadmap or anything like that to the project.
When your vision is published, then every person can decide to himself if he wants to take part in it.

Vandalay23, thank you for your response! I'm 100% with you and agree.
Nice to see there are some who have more to say then just usual "to the moon..." "rocket started" "easy 3x to 10x"

Just to inform, roadmap draft has been finished and now is being reviewed.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:48:56 PM

Great.  Look forward to seeing it:)
Vandalay23

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

cool  Grin

Nice to see there are some who have more to say then just usual "to the moon..." "rocket started" "easy 3x to 10x"

Actually we all should thank you for standing behind a dead coin and blowing life into it.
Personally, I got myself a nice stake in this coin at the moment I saw you took control, did my own research (team and coins specs), and got to the conclusion that it answer what I'm looking in a coin.

Up to now I am more than satisfied of being part of it.
Waiting for the roadmap to see what you are cooking there...

And to all the "to the mooners" - if you want a higher value so buy the sell orders, don't post crap in here.... 

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:35:12 PM

Volume up quite a bit.  Looks like a slow but steady acquisition given the recent price falls.  Wish I had some free BTC so I could take advantage too.

Might be in anticipation of some cool things to come. Wouldn't be wrong either!
We have a few really cool things coming up!
Here's a sneak peek of the current developments:

And a small part of our coming roadmap. It will be released in full on the 26th!

Regards,
-haxmb

is anything being releaded today?
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:27:36 PM

I cant believe the trading happening on bittrex.we have some good new and people start to slowly buy some and than fools start dumping.The crypto world is full of strange people Smiley

rentodev

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:48:36 AM

I cant believe the trading happening on bittrex.we have some good new and people start to slowly buy some and than fools start dumping.The crypto world is full of strange people Smiley

I've always been wondering about these mysterious market behaviours which do not follow any logic!
However, this gives good chance for others to buy the coins.

Working on the Vaultcoin distribution list now (or so called - richlist). Will post the link to it later this week.
rentodev

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:51:22 AM

Actually we all should thank you for standing behind a dead coin and blowing life into it.
Personally, I got myself a nice stake in this coin at the moment I saw you took control, did my own research (team and coins specs), and got to the conclusion that it answer what I'm looking in a coin.

Up to now I am more than satisfied of being part of it.
Waiting for the roadmap to see what you are cooking there...

And to all the "to the mooners" - if you want a higher value so buy the sell orders, don't post crap in here.... 

Thank you Vandalay23, we are trying to do our best!
Great to see some support from community!
rentodev

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:27:19 AM

Would be great to hear some comments on the new roadmap!
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:23:51 PM

Well, let me start about the fact that I sent haxmb Pm a while ago about the suggestion to rethink 200% staking reward annualy as this will bring the number of coins over the total number of Litecoin for instance within 10 years and that would mean current hyped rarity of a coin is a complete farse. I have been waiting patiently for any reply from haxmb on a couple of matters, and we are talking about time span of more that two weeks and not a single word or acknowledge from him yet.

To be honest, I'm afraid you have been playing the old tactics of lowering the price, buying cheap and then dumping for a good profit. Buy and sell walls were indicative of that and now after the published roadmap, which could only be a piece of "paper" (time will tell) the road to higher values has been paved with no particular sell walls anymore. I decided to sell half of my holdings during the last pump which made me a nice profit and I will probably take a gamble with the rest of the vault, although haven't been persuaded yet.

Hopefully you will rethink the 200% reward annually, as this will only mean huge loss of value in the future.
rentodev

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

Well, let me start about the fact that I sent haxmb Pm a while ago about the suggestion to rethink 200% staking reward annualy as this will bring the number of coins over the total number of Litecoin for instance within 10 years and that would mean current hyped rarity of a coin is a complete farse. I have been waiting patiently for any reply from haxmb on a couple of matters, and we are talking about time span of more that two weeks and not a single word or acknowledge from him yet.

To be honest, I'm afraid you have been playing the old tactics of lowering the price, buying cheap and then dumping for a good profit. Buy and sell walls were indicative of that and now after the published roadmap, which could only be a piece of "paper" (time will tell) the road to higher values has been paved with no particular sell walls anymore. I decided to sell half of my holdings during the last pump which made me a nice profit and I will probably take a gamble with the rest of the vault, although haven't been persuaded yet.

Hopefully you will rethink the 200% reward annually, as this will only mean huge loss of value in the future.

Thanks for your feedback! I'll have a chat with haxmb.
What would you suggest the staking reward should be?

How about it being 200% for the first year, 100% second and 50% for all the next years?

Regards market behaviour, if it's being manipulated, then definitely not from developers side.
First of all, there was no any premine and secondly if even would of been there, this is community take over where so far people have donated to devs only just about 10 VAULT in total!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: