Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Deep before the Raise  (Read 845 times)
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 05:00:08 PM

I think, While the price of bitcoin is still going down, maybe we can take advantage of the current price decline momentum to buy. I believe in Maret to May the price of bitcoin will increase from the current price.

Yesterday, Bitcoin's value fell 5% overnight, but it is still a long way from recovering the lost value. Russian-Ukrainian conflicts heavily influence both price ups and downs. So, I am definitely going long on Bitcoin regardless of politic influence. Bitcoin price will bounce back because if there is a down, there will be an up. It wouldn't matter if they bought again. I do believe that going down so fast always leads to going up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:21:37 PM

I think, While the price of bitcoin is still going down, maybe we can take advantage of the current price decline momentum to buy. I believe in Maret to May the price of bitcoin will increase from the current price.

Yesterday, Bitcoin's value fell 5% overnight, but it is still a long way from recovering the lost value. Russian-Ukrainian conflicts heavily influence both price ups and downs. So, I am definitely going long on Bitcoin regardless of politic influence. Bitcoin price will bounce back because if there is a down, there will be an up. It wouldn't matter if they bought again. I do believe that going down so fast always leads to going up.

And it's still going down, to $37k right now, hopefully when the Asian market opens, we will see a good recovery again. It not, then there is a possible that more bloodshed will happen and we might go as low as $35k again. We've seen the price going up to $45k at the start of the month and we thought that it will continue to do so despite Russia's aggression, but so far there is a big retracement happening already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:00:26 PM

If we know bitcoin for more than a year then this is normal and a good opportunity to continue buying, more and more countries and global companies are actively investing in bitcoin so I don't worry even though the current market conditions are still red.

Only people who are inexperienced in the crypto world and don't have good knowledge of crypto, which is worrying about the current state of Bitcoin.
Even though the price of Bitcoin is declining as it is now, it is a common thing that has happened before. Because how deep the price of Bitcoin falls
will always be able to recover again, the most important thing is that we don't sell Bitcoin when the price is low. After all, we will not lose as long as
the Bitcoin we have has not been sold, let our asset estimates go down and there is no need to panic. Because one day Bitcoin will definitely recover
and our estimated assets will go up again, even if it has gone up Bitcoin can go up very high. The conclusion is that only people who have the patience
to deal with volatile Bitcoin prices, will be successful in the future by successfully making profit from Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:32:54 PM

The year 2022 is showing the sign of following the same pattern when the price recovered back to 42k and since then have been on a positive mode that will trigger a massive bull recovery to a new all-time high.

Your plan looked very nice and I think it would have a very good chance of being implemented. Unfortunately, there are completely unpredictable situations, such as the war in Ukraine, that destroy everything. I think your plan is still feasible, but unfortunately it will probably have to wait a few more months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████