Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 10:06:18 PM

Great thread! Thanks so much. I have a pretty good understanding of astrology and just came across this.

Do you have a detailed interpretation of BTC's birth chart? I found a mini-one here: http://moggysworldofastrology-moggy.blogspot.de/2013/04/bitcoins.html But, I really disagree with her overall interpretation, which is negative - a dark illusion. Rather, I see it as symbolic of what BTC (Uranus in Aries!) does - it is fighting the powers that be (Saturn in Virgo - e.g. government/banking)...

I have to look closer at the chart but it, thus far, looks amazing. I think I will go with the Japanese chart though just as the name Satoshi Nakamoto means more to me than the Chancelor quote, but who knows...

Some QUICK observations on my part (don't hold me to this as I don't do much astrology these days. And this is hack, to really understand this chart you have to pull it together. This is "for fun" in a sense.):

Pluto being in the 2nd house can be very very significant when you think of the 2nd house and money.
Pluto conjunct Mars - WOW! If Pluto isn't enough we have to "amp" it up with it's lower vibration in Mars.
Jupiter in same house - A blessing, it brings lots of good wherever it goes.
Jupiter conjunct Mercury - Another wow - bringing this "higher" message to the masses.
Mercury in the 3rd house - Works well there, double whammy. Very very strong message to communicate.
Venus in the 2nd as well, more about communication of this new money.
Saturn in the 10th is it's house. Strong signal regarding work/vocation. Saturn rules the 6th but in the 10th, it is RULING it's work, so to speak.
Uranus in the 4th - Nice, it is nurturing us close to home. Have to look at that in Pisces - could be tricky.

So many planets in the 2nd house, which I'll say has to do a lot with resources (money)...
Also a lot in the 3rd - communication, ways to communicate and process this new information.

I'll say this, if I was giving an individual a reading with this chart, I'd say they could be kind of POWERFUL AND LIFE CHANGING.

Enough for now, I'll let a real astrologer have a go ;-)

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:49:25 AM

Great post! Thank you.

Yep Moggy certainly likes to look on the gloomy side of life where Bitcoin's chart is concerned, she also failed to even get the most basic & obvious thing correct which was that while the first block was mined on the evening of 2009 01 03 that this was UTC so if she chooses Tokyo, Japan for the birth place then it would already be the next day there local time on 2009 12 04 (see my OP for a correct chart), this changes many things like the Ascendent & Houses, Venus in Pisces & not Aquarius, Moon in Aries & not Pisces, we also know the exact time UTC so a midday chart as she used is also not relevant here.

Many of her interpretations are not affected by this difference in the chart that she used compared to an accurate one for that time & place, but by ignoring all the positive aspects & focusing on some more challenging ones to support her (probably pre-determined) conspiracy theories then I would not regard this as an much better than an Astro troll with a potential hidden agenda.

Re your post, nope as yet I haven't made a detailed full interpretation of BTC's birth chart, it's on the to-do list, I may just run it through Solar Fire & post that.

Re your interesting interpretations of the Japan chart, I won't comment much as I am pretty sure the birth place wasn't there & that's from the community's consensus (& ppl who were around at that time). There's a typo for Venus (3rd house), I'd be most interested in your take on the Dublin chart btw.

Like many of the scare tactics operators in the esoteric field I see that Ms Moggy has given a few soon to be 'end of the world' dates "Surprising external events wait in the wings to upset the course of Bitcoin action in late May, in June and July of 2013...a well-planned trap to be sprung that may sever connections resulting in no access." so at least we shall see how that goes, though predicting surprising external events that shake up the BTC world is hardly a long shot lets take a tally of both positive & negative news/events over the next 2 & a half months then see where we are at, present BTC price being $111.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:59:54 PM

Hey guys, so here is a little interpretation of an important transit imo in the chart right now. This is just some fun for me, so you better astrologers out there feel free to add, challenge and correct me...

Depending on where in the world you are, there is a solar eclipse either today or early early tomorrow morning. Thinking of how this relates to BTC (and please jump in if anyone has any astrology to add):

This (solar eclipses in general) is a time of purging (cutting out the old) and yet is also a portal to something new. (perhaps those transits below)

In BTC's Dublin chart, which I will now use to keep in sync with Otoh's (and many others) interpretation - the Solar Eclipse is VERY powerful as there are two pretty strong transits to the natal chart. The solar eclipse (new moon) forms a 2 degree trine to Saturn as well as is 28 minutes off a sextile to Uranus.

So, looking at that trine to Saturn, this signifies endurance/tolerance. This is especially true during a solar eclipse. What this means? Not sure, perhaps we get hit and have to hold on and work through it.  Perhapse we get hit with bad news and have to work through it. I'd take it as a positive though due to the trine. We just have to give a little of energy to get it to work, or rather BTC as well. Remember Saturn opposes Uranus in the birth chart, so this is an auspicious thing imo. BTC/we are getting to add our strength to what it is we are dealt. Saturn is also in the 3rd house, so perhaps we'll see some interesting news come out to help us here, something related to communication or how we are going to process this information.

The strong sextile to Uranus is more exciting to me. Again, Uranus opposes Saturn (establishment) in the birth chart, so now we are being given an emotion boost to "oppose" the powers that be. This is open to interpretation of course, but these are nice angles aiding imo, a tough angle in the birth chart. I say it goes for us and not against us. All those things that Otoh has said regarding Uranus in the chart are now being given a boost imo. It is a great time for some news to come out and emotionally challenge the system, so to speak. It can be quite shocking (Uranus) of course...

There is also a hit to Chiron, which if you follow is, in a way, about that pain from our past and healing it. Here there is a tough square angle, so it might require some work. The angle is separating (weakening in a sense) so perhaps it is a "fading" thing. Chiron in the birth chart is in the 7th house, so we are talking about relationships here, further it is in aquarius which can again signify the other or the masses out there. I just wonder, considering the other things, if some painful banking news or the like comes out. It can likewise be something painful towards BTC but I don't get that feeling due to the 2 prior transit hits being nice. We'll see...

Just a note, on April 12th, which is just a few days after the "crash", Pluto (death, rebirth, regeneration, etc.) got as close to our Sun in the 6th as it would and then it started to back away. Perhaps Pluto was clearing out the speculators or the like. It is now retrograde (appearing to back away from the Sun in the birth chart) and stays that way till Sept 21. Then it comes again at the sun in the birth chart. In February of next year it again is within 2 degrees or so of the sun in the birth chart. That might again be an important time. It will be on top of it on March 29 2014. That should be quite interesting...

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:27:24 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:42:36 PM by Otoh

Here's a chart showing the transits for the annualar solar eclipse:

https://i.imgur.com/BLmnmCq.png

Transited Moon (in green) 120 degrees to natal Saturn, Trine.
Transited Moon (in green) 60 degrees to natal Uranus, Sextile.
Transited Moon (in green) 90 degrees to natal Chiron, Square.

People in Northern Australia or the Southern Pacific get a gorgeous annular eclipse early tomorrow. During an ordinary eclipse, the Moon appears to be the same size as the Sun and it blocks out all the light. When an eclipse is annular, the Moon appears slightly smaller so we end up with a big dark 'central space' surrounded by a glorious ring of fire. The simple, symbolic key to what that means is 'transformation.' Wherever you seek transformation now, it is possible to attain it, regardless of what sign you are or whether you actually witness the eclipse!

Many thanks IAS for your insightful & excellent observations & interpretations here!

tintintoretto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:36:42 PM

I havn't read through all the posts, but has anyone noticed that the crash around 10-11 April coincided with Pluto stationing and going retro?
Also Saturn going retro now, think it is back forwards around oct or november.  I feel like these two outers, along with Uranus in Aries (which thouroughly symbolises BTC!) and moon movements are quite importnat.   Roll Eyes
tintintoretto

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:39:54 PM

Here's a chart showing the transits for the annualar solar eclipse:

https://i.imgur.com/BLmnmCq.png

Transited Moon (in green) 120 degrees to natal Saturn, Trine.
Transited Moon (in green) 60 degrees to natal Uranus, Sextile.
Transited Moon (in green) 90 degrees to natal Chiron, Square.

People in Northern Australia or the Southern Pacific get a gorgeous annular eclipse early tomorrow. During an ordinary eclipse, the Moon appears to be the same size as the Sun and it blocks out all the light. When an eclipse is annular, the Moon appears slightly smaller so we end up with a big dark 'central space' surrounded by a glorious ring of fire. The simple, symbolic key to what that means is 'transformation.' Wherever you seek transformation now, it is possible to attain it, regardless of what sign you are or whether you actually witness the eclipse!

intersting...also note that the last lunar eclipse (full moon in scorpio directly opposite this solar eclipse coming up) that the price plummeted.  It might also have something to do with moon not being comfortable in scorpio though? Same thing happened when moon was 10 degrees into capricorn. 

Again hope im not repeating what was laready said!

What i can't figure out though, is that I really thought the recent Moon opposition to Saturn would have had an effect on the mass consciousness, didnt seem to effect BTC price though... lol
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:45:51 PM

I havn't read through all the posts, but has anyone noticed that the crash around 10-11 April coincided with Pluto stationing and going retro?
Also Saturn going retro now, think it is back forwards around oct or november.  I feel like these two outers, along with Uranus in Aries (which thouroughly symbolises BTC!) and moon movements are quite importnat.   Roll Eyes

2 posts above yours ;-)

Just a note, on April 12th, which is just a few days after the "crash", Pluto (death, rebirth, regeneration, etc.) got as close to our Sun in the 6th as it would and then it started to back away. Perhaps Pluto was clearing out the speculators or the like. It is now retrograde (appearing to back away from the Sun in the birth chart) and stays that way till Sept 21. Then it comes again at the sun in the birth chart. In February of next year it again is within 2 degrees or so of the sun in the birth chart. That might again be an important time. It will be on top of it on March 29 2014. That should be quite interesting...

BTC = Black Swan.
tintintoretto

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:57:52 PM

2 posts above yours ;-)

oops ditzy me! lol was trawling through pages before that, must have missed it  Grin
interesting thoughts here...
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:16:59 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 02:35:00 PM by Otoh

I edited my post above to include my thanks for the excellent input here, I hadn't then had time to fully read the posts before, this series of eclipses conclude later this month with the eclipsed full moon (in Sagittarius) on the 25th May - I'd hold off jumping in to things too much before that, hopefully by then there will be a clearer picture.

Edit: The San Jose BTC conference of 17th to 19th May the week before this should be highly interesting.

Edit 2: Some of my funds have just cleared in to Gox today & hopefully the price will pull back in the next couple of days now as I can't see myself waiting on the sidelines though the conference & up until the full moon however possibly well advised that may look atm.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:20:43 AM

Do you remember how I told you, some while ago, about a series of seven alignments, due to take place between 2012 and 2015. I explained that they were all connected, that they all involved repeats of a right angle between Uranus and Pluto that only happens once every 60 years or so. I compared this to the chiming of a bell, urging the world to wake up to new ideas and possibilities that force us all to rethink what life is all about! I'm delighted to confirm that the third of these cosmic chimes will ring out on Monday!

Bitcoin's Stars for the week ahead, Saturday, 2013 05 18

The old TV shows have a certain charm. Bilko, Bewitched, Lucy... they just don't make them like that any more. Times, though, have to change. No matter how good something may be, it must move on. We can revisit the past and appreciate how wonderful it was, but we must also find a way to relish the present. Right now, you are finding it more comfortable to reflect than to dwell on what lies directly before you. Overcome your fear, concern or disapproval. Learn to love what's happening. This is your moment... your chance!

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2013, 03:58:59 PM by Its About Sharing

And consider this, the Uranus Pluto square is hitting planets/points in BTC's Birth Chart. This has been felt however for a good month now. I wouldn't say the peak is tomorrow exactly. It strengthens on way to it for sure and imo often wanes (but is till there) on the move away.

Just a few points, very superficially - just a start...

Uranus is conjunct the Midheaven - both in Aries. (A conjunction means that Uranus now in the sky is sitting on the Midheaven (of the birth chart), close by - less than 1 degree away). The Midheaven is a point and quite symbolic of your job, career path, social standing, public face (I like that one), etc. Uranus is bringing freedom to what the Midheaven represents. Here is a short online interpretation, geared more towards a person, but you can see how it can impact BTC as well "TRANSITING URANUS CONJUNCT THE NATAL MIDHEAVEN--This transit can bring sudden changes in the way you define your individuality before the world. It can affect your profession, your social standing, and your reputation in the eyes of others. This can help you to gain more freedom from past experiences, but it could also mean a greater loss of freedom if you should be tied to past actions. There is certain to be tension in your public life, and the course of your freedom depends upon how you handle them. Events may force you to change your line of work entirely, or to change your position in the kind of work you do. " On top of that, the Midheaven is in Aries, really nice. Aries loves learning by trial and error, is a warrior (the Ram) and like Leo (below) gets noticed.

Saturn is square (90 degrees off from) the Ascendant. Saturn (often represented by things related to structure, rules, criticalness, judgement, etc. - often government) is in Scorpio (which is about regeneration, "death" of things, rebirth, etc. Scorpio often is where we would abuse certain things).  The ascendant is about how others see us, how we cope with day to day things, . It is in Leo - and Leo gets noticed to say the least. (Nice that the conference is now ;-)) One might say there is a reckoning or the like happing right now. The square angle is quite challenging/irritating. Something must be righted in a sense. Put that puzzle together...

Hold on, this can be a volatile ride (up or down) and is the meaning of volitility (especially the Uranus involvment). The last month has been.

Lots more happening in the chart right now, but those two transits are huge...

BTC = Black Swan.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:36:59 PM

Excellent! Many thanks IAS.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:27:51 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:43:00 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of May 23, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot4.jpg   In the course of his 91 years on the planet, artist Pablo Picasso lived in many different houses, some of them rentals. When inspired by the sudden eruption of creative urges, he had no inhibitions about drawing and doodling on the white walls of those temporary dwellings. On one occasion, his landlord got upset. He ordered Picasso to pay him a penalty fee so that he could have the sketches painted over. Given the fact that Picasso ultimately became the best-selling artist of all time, that landlord may have wished he'd left the squiggles intact. In every way you can imagine, Bitcoin, don't be like that landlord in the coming week.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:19:13 PM

Just to cross reference, here is the link to the thread I started on the 30 minute astrology reading for Bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213042.new#new

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:00:57 AM

I am able to live with a contradiction in my beliefs that astrology is false but also maybe for real, so I like to look at these type of things and wait and see how it turns out. Sometimes the predictions are accurate. For instance; around 1999/2000 the psychics were making all sorts of predictions for what interesting developments will transpire in this century, and one in particular stands out in my memory. Said psychic said that around 2008 something will appear, it will be a technological advancement, most likely related to the internet, yet it will not involve text or images. they said this thing will change the world and affect virtually every person on the planet. also it said its origins and appearance will be shrouded in some sort of mystery.

sounds like bitcoin to me.

also, capricorns are supposedly due to make a lot of money in 2013. I am a capricorn, as well as bitcoin, and I can verify both predictions are true.

also, capricorns often have troubled youths and adolescence, which would explain some of the bumpy ride btc has been having.

interesting chart there. thanks for that work!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 02:23:50 AM

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure."
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:36:05 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:43:18 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of May 30, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot20.jpg   In 1948, Nelson Mandela began his fight to end the system of apartheid in his native South Africa. Eventually he was arrested for dissident activities and sentenced to life imprisonment. He remained in jail until 1990, when his government bowed to international pressure and freed him. By 1994, apartheid collapsed. Mandela was elected president of his country and won the Nobel Peace Prize. Fast-forward to 2008. Mandela was still considered a terrorist by the United States, and had to get special permission to enter the country. Yikes! You probably don't have an antiquated rule or obsolescent habit that's as horrendous as that, Bitcoin. But it's past time for you to dissolve your attachment to any outdated attachments, even if they're only mildly repressive and harmful.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:32:26 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:43:33 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's June Monthly Forecast, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/C9HZQ7T.jpg   You've got a sharp implement. An opportunity to work wonders or wreak havoc. I hope you know what I mean by this. If not, please re-read. Few things in this world are as dangerous as the people who have great power at their disposal yet who will not use it because they do not believe they have it. Or worse, those who go ahead and use it without understanding quite what an impact it can have. You don't need to employ great energy to get what you need in June. Just take careful aim. That will do the trick. There's a big turning point in your life coming up this month too as Jupiter makes it's (approx) annual sign change on the 26th, when it moves from Gemini to Cancer.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:44:01 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Forecast for Tuesday, 4 June 2013

https://i.imgur.com/8eyKdN3.jpg   Even if something seems wrong, there's something else that's right about it. You know you need to trust and relax. But you don't feel inclined to be so mellow. Many factors are worrying you. Naturally enough, you want to deal with these. But they are, dealing with themselves. A situation needs to be the way that it is so that it can become what it needs to become. Just as raw dough doesn't look appetising till it is baked into bread, the problem you're now worried about is not really a problem at all. Let a key process unfold a little further. There's a big turning point in your life coming up this month.

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of June 6, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot19.jpg   Do you know what minced oaths are? They're rarely used anymore. If you went back a hundred years, though, you'd hear them regularly. They were sanitized swear words, basically; peculiar exclamations that would allow people the emotional release of profanities without causing a ruckus among those who were listening. "Bejabbers!" was one. So were "Thunderation! and "Dad-blast!" and "Consarn it!" Here's one of my favorite minced oaths: "By St. Boogar and the saints at the backside door of purgatory!" I bring this up, Bitcoin, because I suspect it'll be a minced oath kind of week for you. What I mean is: You'll have every right to get riled up, and you should express your feelings, but not in ways that create problems for you.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:06:37 AM

Bitcoin's Forecast for Tuesday, 11 June 2013

'Trust in Allah but tie up your camel.' So goes the old Arabic saying. It vaguely matches a maxim from the Western world. 'Heaven helps those who help themselves.' Fortune - or the lack of it - is often not down to whether we have pleased or displeased a deity but whether we have taken all possible, sensible, steps to maximise our chance of success in a particular endeavour. Will you be lucky today? That largely depends on how many bases you have covered and how cleverly you can plan your next few moves. Big changes are about to happen, look forward to June 19th onwards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: