Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 66998 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:37:50 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:49:59 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin, Your Birthday Horoscope for 2013 01 03 is...

http://thinkspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/5thbday.jpg

IF ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY your year ahead will be ambitious, bossy, a time to get cracking and make everyone around you sit up as well. There will be sudden changes at home which you'll handle better if you stay calm and don't leap to conclusions. Old, loyal friends will be a great support as will one close partner. You'll be sharing more activities and interests together. From mid year your finances will improve with generosity coming your way and more intimacy with loved ones.

2013? your a year late... Cheesy

you're right... Cheesy

2014 it is.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:19:13 PM

it is always interesting reading these posts
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 08:30:23 PM

it is always interesting reading these posts

at the very least it's nice reflection

and personally I know I can't get enough lessons from my experiences
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:37:57 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:50:20 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of January 9, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot15.jpg   Can you guess what combination of colors makes the most vivid visual impact? Psychologists say it's black on yellow. Together they arrest the eye. They command attention. They activate a readiness to respond. According to my reading of the astrological omens, this is the effect you can and should have in the coming weeks. It's time for you to draw the best kind of attention to yourself. You have a right and a duty to galvanize people with the power of your presence. Whether you actually garb yourself in yellow with black highlights is optional as long as you cultivate a similar potency.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

Bitcoin, Your Week Ahead, Saturday, 11 January 2014

Large organisations tend not to be very well organised. Small set-ups too, no matter how tightly run, can't cover all bases. People love to foster the myth of powerful groups, forcing us all to act and think as they wish. In reality, nobody controls anyone else. Most of us conform because we think we should, not because someone is making us. At the moment, you are dealing with a situation that seems oppressive. Actually, you have more freedom within it than you think. You will get your power back in many areas of life.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:50:34 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of January 16, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot33.jpg   Metaphorically speaking, you have recently come into possession of some new seeds. They are robust. They are hardy. They have the potential to grow into big, strong blooms. So when should you plant them, metaphorically speaking? I'm going to suggest that you wait a while longer. It wouldn't be bad for them if you sowed them right now, but I think their long-term vitality will be even greater if you postpone the planting for at least a week. Two weeks might be better. Trust your intuition.

cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:22:29 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 02:46:38 PM by cryptoastrotrader

Good day to everyone on this thread. A tip of the hat to Otoh, who managed to get an excellent discussion going that combines two of my favorite things in this world: Bitcoin and astrology.

I do astrology readings on the side. Been doing this for more than a decade now. It is an activity that appeals to both hemispheres of my brain and gives me extra benjamins to put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

What I want to do is contribute to this thread a few experiences I have had with clients who frequently ask me about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Whenever possible, I will provide charts to make it easy to see what I'm talking about.

https://i.imgur.com/HYJKkOQ.jpg

Bitcoin hit a peak price of $1242.00 on Mt. Gox on November 29, 2013. Shortly after the event, a client asked me to check if charts for that day had appropriate planetary symbolism for the event. I drew up a quotidian (progressed) chart for 12 pm UT of that day:

https://i.imgur.com/qGJF3Hd.jpg

The inner wheel is the BTC solar return, dated January 3, 2013, 6:53:39 pm UT, progressed to November 29, 2013, 12 pm UT. The middle wheel is the BTC natal chart, dated January 3, 2009, 6:15:05 pm UT. The outer wheel is the transit chart for November 29, 2013, 12 pm UT. All charts have been relocated to Tokyo, Japan, where Mt. Gox is headquartered.

As can be seen from the chart, transiting Uranus came into partile (within one degree) opposition to progressed solar return BTC Moon, which hinted at a refreshing change. This transit took on special meaning because it was foreshadowed by solar return BTC Uranus partile conjunct natal BTC Moon. A double whammy of Moon/Uranus meant a doubly pleasant surprise was in the works. Simultaneous to this, transiting Sun came into partile opposition to solar return BTC Jupiter, which pointed to a celebratory mood.

https://i.imgur.com/iTylc4O.jpg

Five days later, on December 5, 2013, on news that People's Bank of China had banned financial companies from Bitcoin transactions, the BTC price started a free-fall which culminated two days later to close at just below $700.

https://i.imgur.com/s1VoyRA.jpg

Looking at the quotidian chart for 12 pm UT of December 5, 2013, progressed solar return BTC Saturn had just crossed the progressed BTC Ascendant. When Saturn makes contact with an angle, it often presages a bad day for the subject.

https://i.imgur.com/ihcGKn2.jpg

On December 16, 2013, after days of fluctuating between $800 and $1000, the BTC price took another hit on speculation that the People's Bank of China had issued a new ban on third-party payment processors from doing business with Bitcoin exchanges.

https://i.imgur.com/Cm6ZPlZ.jpg

The quotidian chart for 12 pm UT of December 16, 2013 shows transiting Saturn had just crossed the progressed BTC Ascendant. Another bad news day.

I have many more readings to share with the forum. I will post these on this thread over the next few days as time allows.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:49:18 PM

yet you are telling us about the past, but astrology is meant to predict possible future movement which you didn't provide yet.... so you didn't add anything new yet
cryptoastrotrader

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:16:25 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 03:50:28 PM by cryptoastrotrader

yet you are telling us about the past, but astrology is meant to predict possible future movement which you didn't provide yet.... so you didn't add anything new yet
It wasn't the intent of my post to show future movements in BTC price. As I stated in my post, I only intended to show that a series of events involving BTC in the recent past showed appropriate planetary symbolism for the events in question. In order to have a sense of what's in store for us in the future, isn't it worthwhile to look back and see how planetary symbolism matches up with recorded history? Our understanding of how planets singly or in combination with one another relate to the nature of forces that shape events is only increased by studying the past and will only serve to make our efforts at prognostication a bit more successful.

I plan to post something interesting I discovered while looking at the upcoming Grand Cross of April 2014 and how I think it may impact BTC. But I'll need to draw up the charts for this first, so it may take a few days before I get to do this.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:12:47 PM

Bitcoin's forecast for, Friday, 17 January 2014

Loyalty is a much under-estimated component in the success of any plan or project. When people believe in other people, when they feel emotionally inspired to give of their best, and to support someone else in attaining an objective, they can make miracles happen. And all great ambitions requires at least a degree of teamwork, if they are to be fulfilled. That's why it is so important for you to focus, this weekend, on deepening and strengthening key personal relationships. You can get more people more firmly on your side.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:18:43 AM

For me, astrology is primarily a tool for understanding the past, so I disagree with your characterization.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
cryptoastrotrader

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:23:51 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 11:01:03 AM by cryptoastrotrader

Going back a bit further to April 10, 2013, we saw Bitcoin hit a new high of $266 before falling to $105 and then bouncing back to $130. This was in the aftermath of the Cyprus debacle.

https://i.imgur.com/vgf1Qzg.jpg

Looking at the quotidian charts for that day turned up no appropriate planetary symbolism. That is, until I checked out the converse natal quotidian:

https://i.imgur.com/RxSfUDu.jpg

The inner wheel is the Bitcoin natal chart, converse progressed to April 10, 2013, 12 pm UT. The middle wheel is the Bitcoin natal chart. The outer wheel is the converse transit chart for April 10, 2013, 12 pm UT. Again, all charts have been relocated to Mt. Gox headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.

As can be seen from the chart, converse transiting Uranus came into partile conjunction with converse progressed natal BTC Descendant. If there is one word that can best describe the Uranian essence, it is "upheaval". The angles (Ascendant, Midheaven, Descendant and Imum Coeli) are understood to be extensions of the identity of the subject. Having transiting Uranus cross a quotidian angle at the same time BTC experienced one of its most volatile periods is, to me, a remarkable concurrence.

Also telling is converse transiting Jupiter (in partile conjunction with converse transiting Mercury and converse transiting Mars) partile square to natal BTC Pluto, but already moving away from exact. Reinhold Ebertin had this to say about Jupiter/Pluto contacts:

Leading or participating in uprisings, attainment of leadership.

Mercury in the mix suggested the configuration had something to do with commerce, finance or currency. Mars in combination with Jupiter is the "money-to-burn impulse", which hints at massive profit-taking being a reason for the sharp decline in price after reaching a peak. Mars/Pluto points to:

Attainment of success through excessive effort.

Also, converse transiting Pluto was moving into an exact square with natal BTC Uranus. As per Ebertin, Uranus/Pluto denotes:

The process of transformation. Collapse of the old order, construction of the new. Revolution.

As it played out, the price of BTC surged as people turned to the fledging cryptocurrency in hopes of preserving their wealth amid the very real threat of bail-ins. Although the price fell drastically from its peak at the time, it nevertheless burned into the public consciousness that here was a viable alternative to the status quo that was, slowly but surely, bleeding people dry of their savings.

A brief word about converse charts. Converse transits can be justified in principle on the idea advanced by quantum physics that time flows equally in more than one direction. A number of respected astrologers, including Alexander Marr and Roy Firebrace, have done extensive work with converse charts and have shown this approach to be just as effective as the regular methods. But why resort to converse transits when the traditional ones work just as well? In my experience, there are cases where appropriate planetary symbolism for events only turn up when converse techniques are used. So, to play it safe, when running charts for clients, I make it a practice to look both ways so as not to miss anything.
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:46:21 PM

Good day to everyone on this thread. A tip of the hat to Otoh, who managed to get an excellent discussion going that combines two of my favorite things in this world: Bitcoin and astrology.

Another Aquarian aboard this thread, I'd wager. Look forward to your prognostications, cryptoastrotrader.
cryptoastrotrader

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

Another Aquarian aboard this thread, I'd wager. Look forward to your prognostications, cryptoastrotrader.
Thanks for the kind words, uranian. Life's been keeping me busy as of late. I'm working on my next post at the moment, will probably post in a couple of days.  Smiley
cryptoastrotrader

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:14:01 AM

Just posted an astrological analysis of the days leading up to Litecoin hitting its ATH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148077.msg4746413#msg4746413
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:01:02 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:18:38 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Sunday, January 26th

You will fight to defend your rights and to get your due, but do not be too possessive. Flow with the bounty of the universe and it will flow back in your direction. Trying to be in control all the time can sometimes backfire, so you lose what you might have gained. You may be feeling too sensitive on one score and interpret as criticisms things that others say which were never meant to hurt. Don't over react until you have checked out what was intended.

Bitcoin, your week ahead, Sunday, 26 January 2014

Though we all often fantasise about being wealthy, looked up to or loved, what we actually want is to be secure, strong, self-contained and content. Our yearning for such an experience is the driving force behind our every move. We seek this when we are happy and when we are sad - yet it often seems that, the more we seek it, the more it eludes us. That's because we imagine it only lies in status or circumstance. But if you seek honesty, simplicity and faith in your life now, all the rest will come.

Bitcoin, Weekly Outlook from Monday, 27th January

This is definitely when you start to get new financial plans moving. Not in any very expansive way, just cautiously and steadily. Whatever starts now will bear fruit in future but you have to make the effort and keep your focus. Make sure you're not spending too much, because if you get lucky with money, you always have that feeling that it's going to roll back in. Close partners may not be realistic so try to keep a grip of their wilder schemes.

There'll be new financial opportunities around the 30th January so keep your eyes open.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:41:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:50:56 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of January 30, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot7.jpg   It's a favorable time to gather up resources and amass bounty and solicit help and collect lots of inside information. I won't call you greedy if you focus on getting exactly what you need in order to feel comfortable and strong. In fact, I think it's fine if you store up far more than what you can immediately use -- because right now is also a favorable time to prepare for future adventures when you will want to call on extraordinary levels of resources, bounty, help, and inside information.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

"Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do!"  J.P. Morgan

Its no secret many of the biggest companies were launched at auspicious times.

Otoh, would be interesting to know what the numerological chart for bitcoin looks like..

yes, certainly ty

Fuck J.P. Morgan, he fucked over Tesla & humanity.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
gaston909

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:49:40 PM

meh
cryptoastrotrader

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:48:37 AM

"Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do!"  J.P. Morgan

Its no secret many of the biggest companies were launched at auspicious times.

Otoh, would be interesting to know what the numerological chart for bitcoin looks like..

yes, certainly ty

Fuck J.P. Morgan, he fucked over Tesla & humanity.
J.P. Morgan may have been evil incarnate himself, but that shouldn't get in the way of appropriating the tools he used for more benign purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: