Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

Very interesting last couple of posts, looks like the Bitcoin astro chart should be tweaked to reflect San Bernardino, Los Angeles as the place of birth - maybe he'll set up some Satoshi Foundation or prizes, like the Nobel prizes now that he's been so publicly doxxed.

20 may seems so interesting.... even more interesting for litecoin Wink so much will be happening that day, I guess if all this is somehow related to that day! who knows we will see about that...

and btw Litecoin from 8 to 10 March something is also there Smiley

When (and where, if anyne knows) was the first Litecoin mined? I looked at the blockchain and see 2011-10-08 02:29:19 but I don't know whether that's 8th Oct or 10th August!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:12:41 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:45:56 AM by Otoh

I haven't checked, but that date format is: YYYY MM DD so 8th Oct 2011

Also if I remember correctly, coblee mined the first block as a test & he was based in Union City outside of San Fransisco at the time.

In general now we have:

Jupiter has now completed the phase of retrograde motion that it began late last year. That's not just good news for Sagittarians and Pisceans, it's encouraging for anyone, of any sign, with entrepreneurial inclinations. Indeed, a forward-moving planet of hope and expansion doesn't just bode well for business. It implies a favourable climate for publishers and publicists, campaigners for justice and what I like to call 'seekers of serendipity'. Many of us will soon notice a marked increase in the number of 'convenient coincidences' that somehow serve to help us feel as if we're 'going with the flow!

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:36:20 AM

get involved with bitcoin and never have a boring day again .... Grin

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

Very interesting last couple of posts, looks like the Bitcoin astro chart should be tweaked to reflect San Bernardino, Los Angeles as the place of birth - maybe he'll set up some Satoshi Foundation or prizes, like the Nobel prizes now that he's been so publicly doxxed.

20 may seems so interesting.... even more interesting for litecoin Wink so much will be happening that day, I guess if all this is somehow related to that day! who knows we will see about that...

When (and where, if anyne knows) was the first Litecoin mined? I looked at the blockchain and see 2011-10-08 02:29:19 but I don't know whether that's 8th Oct or 10th August!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

Dates are formatted like this so that sorting them by their alphanumeric representation will put them in chronological order.  As such, longer time periods precede shorter time periods.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
uranian

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:45:31 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 10:04:11 AM by uranian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

Dates are formatted like this so that sorting them by their alphanumeric representation will put them in chronological order.  As such, longer time periods precede shorter time periods.

That depends on where you live; UK notation is different. I didn't know that was the logic behind ISO 8601, though, so thanks for that.

Astrologically, the full Moon in mid April is one of the toughest I've ever seen. It activates a grand square between Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter and Mars; I would guess we're going to see some fireworks around there, be it on the political stage (Ukraine is an obvious guess), or the financial one. This current Uranus-Pluto square started back in the 60s (the conjunction), the summer of love, the hippies...we're being pushed towards making concrete some of these ideas, I think. The US chart is activated by this set of squares, so they'll likely be involved.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Friends...

Met another one today who informed me about "Blood Moons"

“God said in Genesis 1:14 that He created the sun and moon and stars for signals on His feast days,” said Biltz. “Now I had a key to unlocking the code.”

The pastor is now sounding the alarm about what the celestial events could mean for our immediate future here on Earth.

“Four total lunar eclipses happening the next two years herald possible war in the Middle East as well as global economic collapse,” he told WND.

He says historically, these types of solar eclipses have been signs, foretelling important events such as the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem.

“Two happened right in a row at the time of destruction of the temple in 70 A.D. and on feast days,” he said.

“Around eight months before the Temple was destroyed we find on 10/18/69 there was a partial lunar eclipse on the Feast of Sukkot. A total solar eclipse followed this on Nisan 1-3/30/70, the beginning of the religious year. Two weeks later there was a penumbral lunar eclipse on Passover on 4/14/70. An annular solar eclipse followed this on Rosh Hashanah on 9/23/70. Then another penumbral lunar eclipse on Sukkot on 10/8/70,” he explained.

Biltz stresses what makes the coming events so startling is the fact they’ll take place during the Feast of Passover and Feast of Tabernacles in consecutive years.

And from another site,
"According to NASA - Four 'blood-red' TOTAL lunar eclipses WILL fall again on Passover and Sukkoth in 2014 and 2015… the same back-to-back occurrences at the time of 1492, 1948 and 1967."

and some more info here: http://watch.org/showprint.php3?idx=104119&mcat=1&rtn=index.html
uranian

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

vokain, it's not so unusual to have total lunar eclipses; we had 3 in one year in the 1991-2000 decade, for example. Typically we get 2 lunar eclipses a year, mostly penumbral rather than total. They serve to heighten the energy of the full Moon, but I wouldn't get doomy just because it's a total lunar eclipse. This particular coming total lunar eclipse in April activates the Uranus-Pluto square that  is going on, which is why I focus on it, especially as Jupiter and Mars are added to the mix, too.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:04:39 AM

vokain, it's not so unusual to have total lunar eclipses; we had 3 in one year in the 1991-2000 decade, for example. Typically we get 2 lunar eclipses a year, mostly penumbral rather than total. They serve to heighten the energy of the full Moon, but I wouldn't get doomy just because it's a total lunar eclipse. This particular coming total lunar eclipse in April activates the Uranus-Pluto square that  is going on, which is why I focus on it, especially as Jupiter and Mars are added to the mix, too.

which means it will be "add explanation here" for BTC and LTC ?   
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:14:12 PM

vokain, it's not so unusual to have total lunar eclipses; we had 3 in one year in the 1991-2000 decade, for example. Typically we get 2 lunar eclipses a year, mostly penumbral rather than total. They serve to heighten the energy of the full Moon, but I wouldn't get doomy just because it's a total lunar eclipse. This particular coming total lunar eclipse in April activates the Uranus-Pluto square that  is going on, which is why I focus on it, especially as Jupiter and Mars are added to the mix, too.

which means it will be "add explanation here" for BTC and LTC ?    

I don't know about Uranus or Pluto since Jyotish (Ayurvedic Astrology) doesn't acknowledge them and that is what I have studied, however little it was.  I can say that eclipes are highly regarded as times of great opportunity for advancement.  Ultimately, Jyotish focuses on liberation of the soul from the wheel of karma so it focuses on potential spiritual advancement, although the opportunity is available on many levels depending on what you seek.  Eclipses also concentrate the two major gravity forces on earth.  With a lunar eclipse, they are opposing.  A solar eclipse has them cooperating.

As for Jupiter, the Sanskrit is name is Guru as in teacher.  Gu: dark, Ru: light.  Guru takes you from darkness to light.  Another name is Bṛhaspati. "This element indicates vastness, growth and expansion in a person's life. Bṛhaspati also represents the balance of past karma, religion, philosophy, knowledge and issues relating to offspring. He is concerned with education, teaching and the dispensation of knowledge." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%E1%B9%9Bhaspati
Mars is Mangala.  "Mangala represents drive and physical energy, self-confidence and ego, strength, anger, impulsiveness, heroism and adventurous nature. Mangala rules over blood, muscles and bone marrow. He is associated with battle, war and soldiers." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangala

Edit: Rahu and Ketu are the names for the two intersection points of the lunar and solar paths in sanskrit.  Eclipses occur when the sun and moon are at these points.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketu_(mythology)

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:52:03 PM

I think this is bigger than Litecoin  Cheesy
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

I think this is bigger than Litecoin  Cheesy

care to explain Smiley
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:00:08 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:11:01 PM by vokain

I think this is bigger than Litecoin  Cheesy

care to explain Smiley

I just noted that you said "it will be even more interesting for Litecoin "

I understand that Litecoin may have some pervading effects on society, though, amidst a global awakening, I think the part is a bit less important than the Whole is all Smiley

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlK4UBpV8-I

The age of miracles.
The age of sound.  
Well there's a Golden Age.  
Comin' round, comin' round, comin' round!

The Age of Aquarius is upon us, I imagine.
and I was doing some thinking, if Aquarius is known as the Water-Bearer...
water from any separate parts, upon touching, immediately joins to become part of the whole
water also cleanses and purifies, and is a necessary component to most any organic process as the Universal Solvent
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:03:31 PM

I think this is bigger than Litecoin  Cheesy

care to explain Smiley

I just noted that you said "it will be even more interesting for Litecoin "

I understand that Litecoin may have some pervading effects on society, though, amidst a global awakening, I think the part is a bit less important than the Whole is all Smiley

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlK4UBpV8-I

The age of miracles.
The age of sound.  
Well there's a Golden Age.  
Comin' round, comin'round, comin' round!

True, this year in general will be really interesting Smiley
crypto2k

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:11:52 PM

stop, really. you're just making a fool of yourself and you don't even know it.

+10
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:49:52 PM

stop, really. you're just making a fool of yourself and you don't even know it.

+10

Stay humble...
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:20:11 PM

Stop me if you've heard this one. There are a bunch of bacteria in a bottle and they double in number every minute. The bacteria are really small of course, but the bottle is expected to fill up after just 24 hours of growth. So one bacteria says to the other, "ahh, there's so much room in this bottle. Why, I look around me and I see that there is so much free and open space! Why, for every manbacteria womanbacteria and childbacteria in our bottle, there is enough land for ten!" and the other bacteria says "yes, that's true. What a wonderful place to live. Oh, I'm late for work, what time is it?" and the first bacteria says, "it's 11:56 pm.. four minutes before midnight".

Now, it should be mentioned, each bacteria only lives for one minute. After their minute is up, they shuffle off their mortal coil.

Three minutes and thirty seconds later, the current crop of bacteria are having a meeting. They look around. The bottle is about 75% full. However all the bacteria have started to become nervous because they can see and recognize they are running out of space. A giant effort is launched and the bacteria send out scout ships in the lab and luckily find an entire whole new bottle to populate. Celebrations are made, parties are thrown, and the new bottle is annexed in the name of bacteria-dom. All is good.

Then strangely, in the same generation, the bacteria which were teenagers during the first crisis, now old, see the same crisis repeating only this time it is approaching twice as quickly, and they are at a loss for a solution. It becomes apparent to them that their children will no longer be able to reproduce or the bottles will break and everyone will die. In a panic, having babies is made a crime.

Over the next several minutes, 90% of the population in both bottles dies. Many call the problem resolved, and the ban on babies is removed. But just a few generations later, the grandchildren of all children at the time of the ban being lifted find themselves facing the same problem. This time no one is able to react and there comes a food shortage; and as food is only added to the bottle each minute 99.99% of all the bacteria starve to death. Only a very small fraction is left in the bottle to start civilization anew.

Stop me if you've heard this before. The world population growth rate is just over 1%. Which means that it doubles in the span of one human lifetime. It's been stated that the upper limit on sustainable human population is between 10 and 12 billion. In fact, "According to UN's 2010 revision to its population projections, world population will peak at 10.1bn in 2100 compared to 7bn in 2011." (-wikipedia 'population growth').

So here we are at 7.5 billion people. The bottle is 75% full. But in stark contrast to the bacteria of the bottle most people I talk to have absolutely no idea of the need to find an entirely new planet to inhabit within our generation just so that our children can gnash their teeth at the hell they will have to go through of being forbidden to reproduce. It's either that or we need to put a worldwide ban on population growth now. Failing to do so will cause it to happen naturally (or worse, break the bottle).

I wonder what the UN is planning. A population growth rate of 1% implies a population of 17 or 18 billion in 2100 -- not 10 billion. Their figures do not make sense. The crisis will not come in 2100. It will come in our lifetimes.

uranian

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

Seems like I'm not the only astrologer looking at mid-April being potentially rather memorable (this is even in the lamestream media):

Susan Miller has important news for us. "April's so scary that I'm giving classes on it," she says, tracing a series of points on her impossibly complicated astrology chart. "Look, we have a perfect square on 15 April – 15 April! You've got Jupiter at 12, and Uranus at 13, and Pluto at 13, and Mars at 16 – but wait! It's going to get a little bit worse." She furrows her brow while she studies the chart. "Look at 29 April!" I look. "Some people feel the stock market is…" She pauses for such a long beat that I offer to complete her sentence: "…going to crash?" She shakes her head. "This is even worse – we've not had this since the American Revolution."
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

Seems like I'm not the only astrologer looking at mid-April being potentially rather memorable (this is even in the lamestream media):

Susan Miller has important news for us. "April's so scary that I'm giving classes on it," she says, tracing a series of points on her impossibly complicated astrology chart. "Look, we have a perfect square on 15 April – 15 April! You've got Jupiter at 12, and Uranus at 13, and Pluto at 13, and Mars at 16 – but wait! It's going to get a little bit worse." She furrows her brow while she studies the chart. "Look at 29 April!" I look. "Some people feel the stock market is…" She pauses for such a long beat that I offer to complete her sentence: "…going to crash?" She shakes her head. "This is even worse – we've not had this since the American Revolution."

I just checked the btc chart and yes, those numbers are correct. What is even more interesting though, is that Pluto is at 13°34' on the 15th. BTC's Sun is at 13°30', so essentially this Grand Cross is sitting on (just after) Bitcoins Sun.  Shocked

As Pluto approaches things (or makes angles to them), it destroys the false, it transforms and regenerates. Such would be the case of a corrupt and/or badly run Mt.Gox seeing it's demise.

With any transit, it depends on the underlying situation though. Two different people (or an entity such as btc) can experience (and usually will) the same transit differently, as the underlying situation that is being "worked on" is different, individual, etc. I'm quite happy BTC has withstood this last Pluto transit. Last years in April saw a rise then a big drop (again due to Gox). That worked off a lot of what we had to correct but obviously, judging by this pass, all is not finished.

BTW - Pluto goes retrograde on April 15th, so it will go back over Bitcoins Sun. In a sense, we will take a closer look at what just transpired and hopefully, we got most of the corrupt things out. But being that many of bitcoins investors are just concerned with getting rich, one should be careful here. (Not all mind you, just an observation.) The meaning is much much bigger of course. Bitcoin changes how money is done and JUST for starters. We all know it is so much more, our "little" Trojan Horse.

Getting back to the transit in its totality, Jupiter is feeding this Grand Cross (opposing BTC's sun). It expands, in a beneficial way, whatever it touches. I have hope for these transits, but time will tell. An opposition though, is a bit harder than a conjunction. Still, a nice transit imo and it adds power to BTC's sun, which it will need.
Mars also adds energy in a sense, but a more aggressive, want based form. It is the warrior and it will be poking btc's sun in the side, so to speak. A bit of an irritation, a be careful time. Relatively fast transit.
Uranus (in Aries, Mars sign) is also squaring Bitcoin's sun. Sudden and shocking change. We are feeling like rebelling at this time, and I like that! But a bit too impulsive, so we need to be careful. This is a slower moving planet, so the effect is longer lasting.

We will feel Uranus and Pluto a bit longer than the quicker planets (1 month or so past the 15th, Pluto even longer.) The Mars and Jupiter component is more the 2 weeks or so leading up to the 15th an 3 weeks or so after that. Check your charts I might be a little off and it is open to interpretation (I used like 2 degree orbs).

This is a doozy. Sorry for the quick overview, really an understatement. Big time coming and the real Bitcoin will come through the other side.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:57:22 PM

Everything's good
uranian

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:56:53 AM

I just checked the btc chart and yes, those numbers are correct. What is even more interesting though, is that Pluto is at 13°34' on the 15th. BTC's Sun is at 13°30', so essentially this Grand Cross is sitting on (just after) Bitcoins Sun.  Shocked

IAS

Yes, it's funny how tied into this grand cross BTC's chart is. Makes me wonder if we'll some major financial developments around that time; a few recent events are similar to the crash of 2008 (copper falling rapidly, shipping prices falling rapidly, gold going up), so perhaps we'll get a Lehman redux. I wonder how/if the people of the world will react if we start chucking trillions of freshly created dollars to private banks, again.

Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.

Attributed to a director of the Bank of England.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: