Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122889 times)
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:16:13 AM

I may be wrong but i searched up "united states global illicit financial team" and this came up http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/28/secret-service-busts-open-6-billion-money-laundering-scheme.html

From the article "“The U.S. Secret Service, in coordination with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Global Illicit Financial Team (GIFT) hosted by IRS-Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI) executed and arrested search warrants in seven countries that also include Spain and the Netherlands. Assets of Liberty Reserve will also be frozen in Hong Kong, Spain, Morocco and China,” the Secret Service statement said."

So can they freeze sites in other countries?

Site also looks like

I am not denying that it could be a scam exit... but it could have actually been seized..

It WAS NOT SEIZED because the domain didn't move IP addresses.  It's still on the SAME server in the Ukraine that Ore-mine has ALWAYS been on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:17:38 AM

I may be wrong but i searched up "united states global illicit financial team" and this came up http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/28/secret-service-busts-open-6-billion-money-laundering-scheme.html

From the article "“The U.S. Secret Service, in coordination with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Global Illicit Financial Team (GIFT) hosted by IRS-Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI) executed and arrested search warrants in seven countries that also include Spain and the Netherlands. Assets of Liberty Reserve will also be frozen in Hong Kong, Spain, Morocco and China,” the Secret Service statement said."

So can they freeze sites in other countries?

Site also looks like
-IMG-

I am not denying that it could be a scam exit... but it could have actually been seized..

It WAS NOT SEIZED because the domain didn't move IP addresses.  It's still on the SAME server in the Ukraine that Ore-mine has ALWAYS been on.
nevermind.. disregard what I said then

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
wpstudio

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:21:49 AM

And here's more proof that this is just a scam "takeover" as a way to exit the scene with all your bitcoins...

IF their actually was a domain seizure (according to the image that sector put up on the website)... there would be a PAPER TRAIL of legal documents JUST LIKE was in the Liberty Reserve Case....

http://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/indictment-supporting-documents-us-v-liberty-reserve-et-al

There would ACTUALLY be a legal document filed by the US/NY prosecutor like THIS -> http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-sdny/legacy/2015/03/25/Liberty%20Reserve%2C%20et%20al.%20Redacted%20Domain%20SW.pdf

But there is no legal action being performed right now and therefore this is a simple scam.
mintsaucemania

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:11:10 AM

Lesson ? I will complain to the police, contact me by post , all those who have lost money , I need all the evidence . Any person who lost money. YOU MUST GO SEE THE POLICE , justice will have work.

I'm really sorry that you've been scammed dude, and, you have the right to be upset / outraged etc, and, perhaps, on this occasion gathering people's statements and taking them to some form of legal authorities will be worthwhile, but, it almost certainly won't be.

May I suggest that you accept this, and move on?

I don't think whichever authority you could go to / I could go to would either care, want to, or, even be able to do anything.

This is the reality of playing with HYIP / Ponzi schemes, and, if you didn't realise that that is what this was, then I'm sorry about that too; remember if it seems to good to be true...

They all end, and, most of the time, there is only one real winner, and it's generally not the users, it's the admin.

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:16:37 AM

Lol I am so not surprised by this at all.

I had deposited a small amount on this site a few months ago and was earning very small daily interest on my mines. One day I logged in and everything was gone - 100% of all my funds were stolen. I saw where the bitcoin was sent, because there was a withdrawal section. Interesting, though, because the amount that had been withdrawn was more than I ever had on my account so it was impossible for it to be withdrawn without the admin intervening.

I came onto this forum and posted about my bad experience and got a bunch of people pming me stupid messages saying I was an idiot. Now this happens. Ore-mine has been lame from the start and run by an admin that has no idea what he's doing. For some reason everyone made his program stronger too.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:33:42 AM

Quote from: seattlenonsmoker link=topic=759702.msg13577577#msg13577577 sdate=1452983179
Sponsoring Registrar: Regtime Ltd.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1362
Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant ID: CO1688590-RT
Registrant Name: Legato LLC
Registrant Organization: Legato LLC
Registrant Street: Lesnaya 23, korpus 49
Registrant City: Samara
Registrant State/Province: Samara region
Registrant Postal Code: 443002
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.8463799039
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +7.8463799039
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ore-mine.org@allperson.ru

Great!
Why is the registrant's fax the same as his phone does this mean that it is a mobile phone that people can fax to as well? and, has anyone tried to contact him?
Дa , этo интepнeт тeлeфoнный кaбeль .
Yes, it is the Internet a telephone cable.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:34:21 AM

Feel bad for anyone that bought '45% off' mines or NY mines.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:36:17 AM

Why do you feel bad? They were all very well warned and those who kept warning the keep out the newbies from investing got flamed. So those who lost their coins practically deserved it.
saladin7000

Activity: 473

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:36:59 AM

Hmm well then i already smell that it will become scam soon(less than one month) after they adding new year miner with expensive price and will doubling payout in one month its wierd comparing with their others normal miner i think they just want to gain fast money then turn to scam before a time for payout and some fool and addicted people decide to buy that miner.lol glad that i already wd all my profit 2days ago better than nothing

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:41:47 AM

Why do you feel bad? They were all very well warned and those who kept warning the keep out the newbies from investing got flamed. So those who lost their coins practically deserved it.

There is undoubtedly an element of 'I told you so', but I still feel bad that they lost their money. The fact that they were so careless with it probably meant it wasn't that important to them in the first place though.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:42:18 AM

Guys, why don't you stop trust those obvious liars and move on to honest investment gambling sites?

There are a few sites here, which are transparent and honest. They show you clear and extensive statistics. The overall balance and all in and outputs...

which sites for example?

if you take a look at my username, you will see the best and honest investment gambling provider in this board. Wink
KISS MY ASS!

bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:46:48 AM

I had deposited a small amount on this site a few months ago and was earning very small daily interest on my mines. One day I logged in and everything was gone - 100% of all my funds were stolen. I saw where the bitcoin was sent, because there was a withdrawal section. Interesting, though, because the amount that had been withdrawn was more than I ever had on my account so it was impossible for it to be withdrawn without the admin intervening.

I came onto this forum and posted about my bad experience and got a bunch of people pming me stupid messages saying I was an idiot. Now this happens. Ore-mine has been lame from the start and run by an admin that has no idea what he's doing. For some reason everyone made his program stronger too.

Yep, like the sig advertisers that fuel this scam and sig manager. They're part of the scam
Tы нe тoлькo идиoт - ты тyxлый вoнючий шaкaл . Этo твoя кapмa быть кaйoтoм .
You not only the idiot - you are a rotten smelly jackal. It is your karma to be the coyote.
Умpи пepвым cyкa .
Die the first a bough!

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:54:29 AM

so sad that great site turn to scam, lucky me i already reached ROI from their lands mine game.lol
bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:01:15 AM

Sector dont return to this herd of jackals in general any Satoshi! and a bitcoin leave mine to yourself! they deserved from the investments of ass! these are jackals and freaks. DONT GIVE THEM!

rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:02:09 AM

45%? Really? Thats a very suspicious move. Well I am done posting here as this thread would turn into a sig campaign thread and sob stories.
I just wish you guys donated your money to a charity rather than making a scammer rich.

You don't pay enough.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:03:08 AM

I'm certain Sector and his partners weren't arrested. Now I'm almost sure that they set up the New Years Mines to help regain capital that they had lost. In addition, if they were using a bot, they may have lost money on this dump. Aside from the New Years Mines, nothing in their prior history indicated that they wanted to screw everyone over. They could have been playing a long game though. Hard to tell. Just speculation at this point.

If they are going to come back, they probably decided that the "arrested server" story had to be played out the the fullest. Maybe 2 or so weeks of everyone not accruing any balance while the website is "arrested" as well. I am not going to post more, because I don't want to give them any ideas of how to spin this further.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
wpstudio

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:03:36 AM

Sector dont return to this herd of jackals in general any Satoshi! and a bitcoin leave mine to yourself! they deserved from the investments of ass! these are jackals and freaks. DONT GIVE THEM!

Hahaha... your post is much funnier (and sort of makes sense) if you say it aloud in the voice of Captain Kirk!!!
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:05:27 AM

45%? Really? Thats a very suspicious move. Well I am done posting here as this thread would turn into a sig campaign thread and sob stories.
I just wish you guys donated your money to a charity rather than making a scammer rich.
It's 50% off not 45%  Wink
Plus those New limited edition mines that expire's in 1 month that gives you 100% return of investment but requires more than 0.8BTC investment per mine.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:17:59 AM

Yep, like the sig advertisers that fuel this scam and sig manager. They're part of the scam
Tы нe тoлькo идиoт - ты тyxлый вoнючий шaкaл . Этo твoя кapмa быть кaйoтoм .
You not only the idiot - you are a rotten smelly jackal. It is your karma to be the coyote.
Умpи пepвым cyкa .
Die the first a bough!

Im sorry but I dont understand any of your post. It is your karma to be the coyote?

Can someone explain this to me? Is this a popular saying?

You don't pay enough.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:20:28 AM

Hahaha... your post is much funnier (and sort of makes sense) if you say it aloud in the voice of Captain Kirk!!!
Дa я тaкoй , я нe нaвижy интpигaнoв , шaкaлoв , лecбиянoк в мyжcкoй oдeждe , и caмoe глaвнoe я нe нaвижy тex ктo cyёт нoc в чyжиe дeлa и eщё чтo тo выcкaзывaют cвoё мнeниe - pыгaют и дeлaют oтpыжкy нa мaccы ! Этo тeлячьи живoты !
Yes I such, I not to a navizh of intriguers, jackals, lesbians in mens wear, and the most important I not a navizha of those who stick a nose in others affairs and still something express the opinion - belch and do an eructation on masses! These are veal stomachs!

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: