Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122889 times)
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:18:07 AM

OTЛИЧHO,ЭTO ПPOCTO CУПEP - TEПEPЬ TOЧHO БУДEM ЗHATЬ КTO ECTЬ КTO . ЧAMOPOШHЫE BЫMOЛИЛИ ГOЛOBHУЮ БOЛЬ ДЛЯ BCEX ! Ceктop пpивeт ,нe cлyшaй этиx paзнoцвeтныx yблюдкoв здecь , я вeдь знaю ты в cocтoянии peшить вce caм c cвoeй кoмaндoй . Бyдy paд чeм тo пoмoчь , ecли чтo нaдo пиши в личкy .
PERFECTLY, it is SIMPLY SUPER - NOW we WILL PRECISELY KNOW WHO there is WHO. Underdeveloped IMPLORED for the HEADACHE for all! Sector hi, dont listen to these multi-colored bastards here, I after all know you all is able to solve with the team. I will be glad something to help if that is necessary pm.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:25:00 AM

I received a small withdrawal just now as well.  Whats all the talk about a scam about, are the new years mines not paying out or something Huh
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:37:23 AM

I received a small withdrawal just now as well.  Whats all the talk about a scam about, are the new years mines not paying out or something Huh

Same as what's going on with scrypt.cc , small ones get paid to lure in more sheeps. So much for confiscated server lol.
ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:02:25 AM

No one "lucky" transaction:

0.00308364 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDING   2016-01-15 23:51:26
0.01025092 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-15 18:24:49
0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-15 05:05:11
0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 19:51:44
0.00666728 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 08:45:27

bit7coin

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:06:01 AM

No one "lucky" transaction:

0.00308364 BTC   13gWPzRbnug6NyW6r6MTpc83jxsizS6FdD   SENDING   2016-01-15 23:51:26
0.01025092 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-15 18:24:49
0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-15 05:05:11
0.00308364 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 19:51:44
0.00666728 BTC   1FMQx9sWqUoVDXXT8rDuv7u3mAns65KPWP   SENDING   2016-01-14 08:45:27
the millionaire is lousy.

Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:12:08 AM

Same as what's going on with scrypt.cc , small ones get paid to lure in more sheeps. So much for confiscated server lol.

We have to pay about 328 BTC for our new year's mines. Believe me, we can do that and it's not a reason to close ore-mine!

ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:15:55 AM

We have to pay about 328 BTC for our new year's mines. Believe me, we can do that and it's not a reason to close ore-mine!

Welcome back! Any news?

Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:33:44 AM

Now I know the reason why the financial service took attention at us.

Our main profit is from a Bitcoin trading, not from a mining, I told it before.
Our bots are trading on 4 markets. One of the market is cryptsy.com
After cryptsy.com became a scam, the financial service analyzed a trading volumes and maybe decided that we are connected/owners of cryptsy.com (because our deposits and withdrawals from cryptsy were huge).

Then they arrested our servers.
We have two copies of a full backup of a database and a wallet, and these backup are placed on servers from two different Ukrainian companies. But servers from both companies are currently arrested.

Firstly we decided not to place servers in USA or in EU, because servers in these places can be easily closed by any government service. As I already know, in Ukraine servers can be closed too.
Well, it's not good.

Our lawyers will finish their job soon. Their conclusion is that we did not break a law and we should win. But I also have been noticed than in some cases there are no any laws for government services. Any funds or companies can be arrested, any person can be arrested or even killed and nobody will look at the law. I did not say any word about a country which is doing that, but I guess all of you know which country I am talking about.

Some bad news: In case when we will take a control of our servers again, we will need to close some mines or to reduce all the production of users. Or I will set all bonuses fields as empty. We have some losses of our funds (about 22.6%). It was a trading volume on cryptsy.com. Now I really think that they will not allow us to receive this money back.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:38:31 AM

After cryptsy.com became a scam, the financial service analyzed a trading volumes and maybe decided that we are connected/owners of cryptsy.com (because our deposits and withdrawals from cryptsy were huge).

We have two copies of a full backup of a database and a wallet, and these backup are placed on servers from two different Ukrainian companies. But servers from both companies are currently arrested.

Firstly we decided not to place servers in USA or in EU, because servers in these places can be easily closed by any government service. As I already know, in Ukraine servers can be closed too.
Well, it's not good.

Our lawyers will finish their job soon. Their conclusion is that we did not break a law and we should win. But I also have been noticed than in some cases there are no any laws for government services. Any funds or companies can be arrested, any person can be arrested or even killed and nobody will look at the law. I did not say any word about a country which is doing that, but I guess all of you know which country I am talking about.

Some bad news: In case when we will take a control of our servers again, we will need to close some mines or to reduce all the production of users. Or I will set all bonuses fields as empty. We have some losses of our funds (about 22.6%). It was a trading volume on cryptsy.com. Now I really think that they will not allow us to receive this money back.

If ANYTHING, you should only alter bonuses. Don't screw over existing investors that put their trust into you.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:43:03 AM

Thanks for the news. As long as we get our New Years mine profits Ore-Mine will stay the titan of cloud mines. As soon as some people confirm big withdrawals come February I was planning on putting my profits back into a Level 6.
Kotoriii

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:59:24 AM

Thank you for the honesty Sector, but Cryptsy has been crumbling down for months. You should have changed your trade to somewhere else some time ago Wink Still, I hope you can get us out of this mess, and if we have to sacrifice our production bonus, I'd be (painfully) okay with it, but not too much if you'd cut our production. Let's try to cut losses as less as we can.
ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:07:21 AM

So you have no one offline backup?!?

bryan21764

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:50:25 AM

I have a HUGE sick feeling in my stomach....as I just earlier today purchased a lvl 1 new years mine......and then later once messages refreshed saw a post to come here. Admin is there a possibility of getting paid in full or at least partially if the servers are not returned. I know you have a lot on your plate and 1000's of people messaging you....however if you could PLEASE respond to this post and let me know it would help my brain/thoughts greatly. As well as any other reader that sees this.

Thanks for any update and for lawyering up!!!
bit7coin

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:08:30 AM

Well, it's not good.

CЛABA УКPAЇHI!CЛABA ПATPIOTAM!ГEPOЯM CЛABA!
DER RUHM DER UKRAINE! DER RUHM DEN PATRIOTEN! DEN HELDEN DER RUHM!
GLORY TO UKRAINE! GLORY TO PATRIOTS! TO HEROES GLORY!

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:19:19 AM

Update makes me feel reassured about the future of ore-mine.  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:28:09 AM

Update makes me feel reassured about the future of ore-mine.  Smiley
ikr... I may actually be chanting glory to Ore Mine like 7coin come February.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:35:11 AM

We paid for the mines we have. Dropping off bonuses or giving full refunds is the only acceptable way to handle this. If any mines must be "closed" a full refund must be given to the customer. Bonuses were actually calculated into the monthly earnings of each mine that was sold. Dropping them will reduce everyone's return by about 25% per month. That is irritating, but significantly more acceptable than cancelling mines we have paid for.

I'm just concerned that this took place immediately after everyone bought their mines, and it has to do with Cryptsy. I stopped using Cryptsy over a year and a half ago. If I understand what Sector was saying, they basically had a large amount of BTC on Cryptsy and lost it when the exchange went under. It has been well known that Cryptsy was going under for months, and they didn't withdraw everything? The fact that their servers are "arrested" shouldn't be a problem if they backed them up offline. We've all lived through so many scams and traps, it's hard not to be jaded. I want to believe them, but part of me thinks that they knew that they had lost over 22% of their trading funds with Cryptsy before the big mine sale and that it was done just to make the funds back through sales. Those funds would then be used in active trading and they would likely try to double/triple the money as BTC dumps. Dropping our bonuses then allows them to reduce what they have advertised to pay by about 25%-30%, thus giving them breathing run to continue doubling the money in trade. I'm sure the majority of customers will be happy to just continue receiving payouts.

I would just say that there should be a specific time frame set for when the bonuses will recommence. I for one noticed that my account went 7 days without a single bonus ore. It has seemed to me that they have been reducing bonus ore for the past 2 weeks. When I first started, I was getting 1 bonus ore every day. It led me to believe that accounts would get about 5-7 bonus ores per week. The past 2 weeks it has dropped to 1 bonus ore per week. Significant reduction. This reduction started happening a week before the withdrawal issue came up on 1/11. Not sure if others with mid sized accounts and up have noticed something similar?
I really want Ore-mine to continue and be successful. I just like to make sure that we all know exactly what is going on and there are no surprises or omissions of truth.  

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
bit7coin

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:10:54 AM

We paid for the mines we have. Dropping off bonuses or giving full refunds is the only acceptable way to handle this. If any mines must be "closed" a full refund must be given to the customer. Bonuses were actually calculated into the monthly earnings of each mine that was sold. Dropping them will reduce everyone's return by about 25% per month. That is irritating, but significantly more acceptable than cancelling mines we have paid for.

I'm just concerned that this took place immediately after everyone bought their mines, and it has to do with Cryptsy. I stopped using Cryptsy over a year and a half ago. If I understand what Sector was saying, they basically had a large amount of BTC on Cryptsy and lost it when the exchange went under. It has been well known that Cryptsy was going under for months, and they didn't withdraw everything? The fact that their servers are "arrested" shouldn't be a problem if they backed them up offline. We've all lived through so many scams and traps, it's hard not to be jaded. I want to believe them, but part of me thinks that they knew that they had lost over 22% of their trading funds with Cryptsy before the big mine sale and that it was done just to make the funds back through sales. Those funds would then be used in active trading and they would likely try to double/triple the money as BTC dumps. Dropping our bonuses then allows them to reduce what they have advertised to pay by about 25%-30%, thus giving them breathing run to continue doubling the money in trade. I'm sure the majority of customers will be happy to just continue receiving payouts.

I would just say that there should be a specific time frame set for when the bonuses will recommence. I for one noticed that my account went 7 days without a single bonus ore. It has seemed to me that they have been reducing bonus ore for the past 2 weeks. When I first started, I was getting 1 bonus ore every day. It led me to believe that accounts would get about 5-7 bonus ores per week. The past 2 weeks it has dropped to 1 bonus ore per week. Significant reduction. This reduction started happening a week before the withdrawal issue came up on 1/11. Not sure if others with mid sized accounts and up have noticed something similar?
I really want Ore-mine to continue and be successful. I just like to make sure that we all know exactly what is going on and there are no surprises or omissions of truth.  
oh yes yes! you really proved it and showed all the abilities in the developed heavy situation together with other clients to think objectively in the necessary direction. handsome. how much is your red cachenez and felt hat? Chicago glamourous style. as speak at us in the Country - my hut з to edge, I not that dont know
 Cry Grin

b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:13:20 AM

knightlife999 makes good points, and there is no reason to quote the thread right above yours.

Ore-Mine knows what they are doing, but as investors it is our responsibility to check them.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:46:53 AM

You do make good points but I still stand with my argument that it is a complicated ponzi with just enough seeding money to make it seem as if they are paying
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: