Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE PLEASE  (Read 5963 times)
promojo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:30:46 AM

Setting this as reference for down the road.  Let's see how this pans out. 

A valid question is.  What pools are these miners part of?  I heard you have no control over your pools.  That would be a red flag for myself...
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promojo

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:42:21 PM

Somebody in this thread said you'll be able to in 2 weeks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765856

I think that would be a no brainer for them to implement.  It was making customers question their true hash rate/pay outs.   Let's see how that pans out in the next couple....
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:48:35 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 02:04:09 PM by Jacques de Molay

Wow, more GAW supporters... you must be a complete idiot and tool to support Gawminers.
Calling me a troll is like calling yourself a retard.

You made your point - people asked for YOUR proof but in the end you dismiss them and just type words like I am right now.

End of the day you bought hardware and you seem like a bit of a dick to be honest and I wouldn't want to deal with your shit if this is how you act in real life. People have far more important things to do than deal with someone going apeshit over their own problems.  Sell your hardware and move on ffs.  Its far easier then creating new shill accounts to spam the same nonsense because you missed out on 16$ per M/H haslets.

I wonder what hardware you bought and the price per M/H ?? WHEN did you get it ? How long have you been running it Huh As I dare say you are doing the math and are upset that you cant ROI in a week and then profit.  Hardware becomes available to the general public WHEN they are on the verge of being obsolete everyone knows this.  I wonder if you put your 15K into blackcoin before its massive pump would you have cared ??  maybe you should have spent less - another golden rule eh - only put in what you can AFFORD to lose. Not put in as much as you want and whinge and bitch forever all the time if it doesn't pay off.

Is there going to be a 3rd or 4th thread you are going to post this in as well  ?  You spam it again then call anyone who replies to you that doesn't say the things you want a troll, fudder - massive problem of this forum.  Therein lies the problem that you cant let go of if you want people to take you seriously.

Besides, you make this sound like its your first "major" expense in mining hardware ---- if you can even call it that.  

Their "new" TOS that you MUST agree to:

You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final.

If that doesn't yell Ponzi... what does?

To answer your question...only you are with your many sock puppet accounts.

FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:01:29 PM

I do, because they were right by me from the beginning.
When I was asked to run their forum campaign I told myself that if they fuck up I'll immediately close the whole thing, so I started reading about them. There were of course people who bought hardware and had some issues, delays, problems with communication, but when I took their posts and forwarded them to GAW, they were taken care of, so I knew they weren't running a scam. I've also seen hundreds of praises and people who were more or less happy with the services and noone who could prove they paid and got nothing (and I've seen such posts in some other manufacturer's threads).

I've also seen people attacking them for private reasons, like those flexhash trolls, promoting their own mine, and situations like that make me think GAW must be doing something right to attract this kind of people.

I'm ready to reason with anyone in this case, just show me some proof that they are planning to steal your money.

troll?  you are paid by GAW and I am in charge of FlexHash.  you are calling me a troll?

I have said again and again, FlexHash does not consider GAW scam as a competitor.  However, since this is a scam that will damage the industry, I will expose them.

I have said long time ago that they have not bought any hardware miners from ASIC manufacturers for months. You said I am a troll.  Now themselves declare that they are not using real miners.
I have said long time ago that their tiny mining farm cannot support 230GH/s scrypt hashing rate, they are lying to their customers. You said I am a troll.  Now they have stopped showing their hashing rate.
I have said long time ago that they are not using any of those 3rd party mining farms for real. You said I am a troll.  Now they cannot play that any more and stopped 3rd party pools.

Dear GAW sock puppets. I wish I have hired trolls like you. Let me know your price.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:07:07 PM

troll?  you are paid by GAW and I am in charge of FlexHash.  you are calling me a troll?

In charge of what? That non-existing company you're trying to promote? No services offered, no customer base, not even a working site. The only thing you're in charge is your memcid sockpuppet account, who said a few days ago he likes to masturbate to Jennifer Lawrence. LOL

I have said again and again, FlexHash does not consider GAW scam as a competitor.  
True, GAW can't compete with something that doesn't exist.

Now themselves declare that they are not using real miners.

How can you be in charge of a company if you can't even write a proper sentence?

FlexHash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

In charge of what? That non-existing company you're trying to promote? No services offered, no customer base, not even a working site. The only thing you're in charge is your memcid sockpuppet account, who said a few days ago he likes to masturbate to Jennifer Lawrence. LOL

I have said again and again, FlexHash does not consider GAW scam as a competitor.  

How can you be in charge of a company if you can't even write a proper sentence?

Hi GAW troll (EvilPanda)
English is not my first language.
We have not started offering products and services to customers yet. It takes time to build a proper system and sell real hashing power.
Anyway, we have run mining farms for some time. and you are just a troll.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:00:33 PM

We have not started offering products and services to customers yet. It takes time to build a proper system and sell real hashing power.

So you're all talk and no trousers.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

Every time. And I mean every single fucking time that I go to withdraw my BTC I get a message about not being able to process the transaction or the withdrawal button will not work. The service is unacceptable. I find it a strange coincidence that the system to take money works flawlessly.

We are only taking about earnings from 15mhs. Each time that I have managed to get my BTC dust out it was after trying multiple times. Today it will not work after at least a dozen attempts.

GAW had better make this right because I am still within the window of going to my credit card company and asking for a reversal. They do not fuck around. GAW will have no say in the matter. It is 100% on my say so. SO GAW FIX YOUR FUCKING WITHDRAWAL SYSTEM.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:26:56 PM

everything works fine here with my hashlets and i have made 40% roi back already
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:48:06 PM

everything works fine here with my hashlets and i have made 40% roi back already

15 times to get my withdrawal to work. No need of it.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:23:06 AM

There are better threads about GAW to post in, no need to pick one started by a troll and liar.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

Hello.

I would just like to put my two cents in.

I have been running with GAW on their Hashlets for 2 month so far. I invested in a btc loan to get some good MH/s at the end of last month. The value of which amounted to £900 or so.

So far I've had about £300 of that back in less than 20 days so the implication that these guys are frauds I wouldn't hold much stake in. I've also had people tell me on other forums that I shouldn't invest, but behold and surprise surprise once I get chatting with them they've tried to introduce me to their new fangled cloud mining system.

Yep, they've fucked up royally on occasion, and in those 2 months I've sent at least 6 support messages - they've always sorted it though, and refunded my btc when needed. Scam? Nah, they're well worth it in my eyes.

(If you're querying the roi value - I invested when prime Hashlets were cheap as chips, not $49 per MH/s as they are now. To be honest I am scratching my head as to why they are so expensive. Unless we are having some awesome changes soon. But meh, they also have zenhashlets which give you a very decent $20 per MH/s - so it's not all doom and gloom (I have a few now).

Anyway - question to the thread topic starter. Hey dude. What did you invest your $15,000 in? Why and how did you lose it? And why didn't they give it back to you? - If you can't answer all of these easily then I suggest you tout your crap elsewhere.

Smiley

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:18:17 PM

If it were a Ponzi why register as a U.S. company ?   Why accept credit card payments ?  the company did sell quite a bit of actual hardware prior to cloud mining. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Rayban34

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:04:12 PM

It's stupid to shout SCAM before providing any reasonable doubt. It's preying on peoples already uneasiness about the Hashlets. Quite honestly they are not too forthcoming about their intentions and how it works.

I can confirm though, it's paying me out about between 0.5 / 0.6 per week and I have happily withdrawn this without any hassles (I've also reinvested it too).

Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:03:14 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 10:14:05 AM by Gleb Gamow

You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final.

I gave GAW a bye ( or is it by or buy?) until I read the ToS above and realized that they ain't mining shit when I got 6 letters in.

These motherfuckers are lying through their motherfuckin' teeth and I will now start exposing every single one of these fucks.

It's stupid to shout SCAM before providing any reasonable doubt. It's preying on peoples already uneasiness about the Hashlets. Quite honestly they are not too forthcoming about their intentions and how it works.

I can confirm though, it's paying me out about between 0.5 / 0.6 per week and I have happily withdrawn this without any hassles (I've also reinvested it too).

Smiley

Whether you realize it or not, you're echoing the same exact things espoused on Pirate's Ponzi scheme. The only difference is, is that GAW admits to not having miners, and that it's all virtual mining.

If it were a Ponzi why register as a U.S. company ?   Why accept credit card payments ?  the company did sell quite a bit of actual hardware prior to cloud mining. 

And, so did every other scamming hardware company that's bitten the dust. They, too, sold the easy hardware to be manufactured promising the moon soon to some. Results? All those who've ordered are left howling at the moon while the wolves are long gone fucking Goldielockes on some beaches.
Rayban34

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

I gave GAW a bye ( or is it by or buy?) until I read the ToS above and realized that they ain't mining shit when I got 6 letters in.

These motherfuckers are lying through their motherfuckin' teeth and I will now start exposing every single one of these fucks.

Smiley

Whether you realize it or not, you're echoing the same exact things espoused on Pirate's Ponzi scheme. The only difference is, is that GAW admits to not having miners, and that it's all virtual mining.

And, so did every other scamming hardware company that's bitten the dust. They, too, sold the easy hardware to be manufactured promising the moon soon to some. Results? All those who've ordered are left howling at the moon while the wolves are long gone fucking Goldielockes on some beaches.

Well, I am not agreeing with him at all. In fact, apart from their veil of secrecy they have been paying me on time and daily - which I sort of understand because their Hashlets are so forward thinking and cutting edge, every joe bloggs with a hardon for mining will want to copy their ideas. I guess it's their way of staying top of their brand. Over the last two weeks I've seen other cloud mining websites adopt lifetime contracts over the traditional yearly ones that were originally passed out.

Virtual mining or not, fact of the matter it earns me good btc and I'm happy with that. I've used them for about 2 months, just before the Hashlets came out - to be honest I've never had a problem. Any support query has been back to me in a day at most.

Sorry your experience has been so bad!
bucketofsocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Gonna throw my 2 cents in here, been lurking in threads about GAW for a while and I just can't figure out their end game...

I had 2 hosted miners with them before hashlets and now have 1 hosted miner and 3 haslets and have never had an issue with payouts. I've done some reading about their CEO Josh Garza and his original company Great Auk Wireless (where the name GAW comes from) and it kinda seems like he is a genuinely good guy. Read one news article about how he returned grant money cause he couldn't deliver what it was for, even though he wasn't required to give the money back. Which makes me question why would this guy who is verifiably a wealthy business man take the risk of running a ponzi scheme and possibly losing everything and going to jail. Honestly I can't come up with a single reason why anyone would do that other than that he never intended to.

Before hashlets you could request hardware be shipped to you (which I have done twice and still haven't received anything but excuses and offers to upgrade to a hashlet) and that was a problem for them. I don't believe they actually ever had the specific hardware they sold you, although I do believe they have some, quite possibly a lot of mining hardware. Hashlets were the obvious solution to this, now they could continue selling hashpower without the worry of ever having to provide physical devices. This is evidenced by the fact that on their own website and on oneminer they sell used hardware. I bought a gridseed blade used from them and its churning away right now, but it was never hosted just purchased and shipped. My hosted miner (the one I have left not converted to a hashlet) seems to exist only on the screen as all I've got when requesting it be shipped is a one line email we're backlogged, might take a while, how about converting to a hashlet at no extra charge.

So as I see it, their problem was they grew way too fast and kept selling product even though they knew they didn't have it and couldn't get it quick enough to satisfy existing orders, yet they kept taking more. The hashlet business model could work if they buy hardware cheap enough and sell it used while its still worth enough to substantially cover next gen costs. While they only give us the option to mine a very few pools and get paid only in BTC we all know that with active management you can achieve a much higher payout. I have 17MHs with them and some days I make more with the 6MH I have on my desk. So I do believe they are mining, just not necessarily what and where they say they are, and they probably don't have the 230GHs they say they do, but maybe 170Ghs or so and with a little luck and some day trading, leasing etc. they cover their payouts and make a bit of profit.

In closing I want to say I have no insider information and have no idea if any of what I said is true, its simply based on my observations the most likely scenario. I don't think Josh Garza ever set out to screw anyone, and I think hes trying not to, but he may have grown too fast.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:40:51 AM

lots of interesting personal insight there.  i don't think it's a Ponzi scheme either.  like you said, if it was, why would anyone blatantly put themselves out in the open when they don't have to ?  mining and manufacturing companies are barely coming into their own, as this is still a new niche market.  time will tell.  i have received my payouts daily--no issue.  lots of variance though. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀