Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Two KNC Titan 300MH/s batch 1 pre-orders with PSU and 16awg cable upgrade  (Read 2087 times)
CozyLife (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:39:30 PM

I'm selling two KNC Titan batch 1 pre-orders which KNC says will ship 1 month prior to batch 2 shipping. Below are my proofs of purchase. As my account on here is still fairly new, I'd like to let you know that I'm a reporter with CCN. You may contact me on there to validate that I am who I say I am. As I'm somewhat of a public figure in the community, this should help to increase my reputation for the purposes of this sale.

Payment and Refunds
My Bitcoin address for payment once discussed, is: 1CA1LWvsd2M5ZXHzVPqdKqnzavMbCVBXrY

If you'd prefer to use an escrow service, please let me know as I'm open to this option. KNC offers a 3 month limited warranty on Titans, so if something goes wrong with your purchase, please get in touch with me and I'll get KNC to RMA the Titan for you at their discretion. Also, as KNC no longer accepts refunds and I'm an independent seller, I won't be capable of refunding/returning your purchase. I have things I need to pay for, so I'll need the money.

Please read the list below carefully as there are two sales to be made on this listing, both are for the same group of items.

Order

You are bidding on: (PER ORDER)
1.) 1x KNC Titan per order
2.) 5x PCI-E 6-pin required power wire upgrades (16awg wires) - DO NOT USE THE STOCK WIRES I'LL BE SHIPPING WITH WITH YOUR ORDER AS WELL! Stock wires aren't capable of handling the power, hence the included upgrade.
3.) 1X PSU (The PSU will work with the Titan. Before shipment, I will let you know which one I will be sending if you request this from me. KNC has yet to release the power specifications for the Titans yet. I own a used Corsair AX1200 (1,200W) 80+ Gold full modular PSU that should be able to handle a Titan. If it will handle a Titan, I'll be shipping that for one of the orders.)

Shipping
As a gesture of good faith and to help you start mining as fast as possible, I'll be shipping your PSU and wires in one shipment, then the miner in a second shipment. The PSU and wires will be shipped after you've made your purchase or placed funds in escrow. If KNC has time and will allow me to change the shipping address, I'll drop ship your miner from KNC for one day shipping to you. I'll be shipping anywhere in the world as long as your country allows for this to be imported from me. Tracking numbers will always be provided and insurance will be purchased.

Bidding
Bidding starts at $8,000. If you have a negative reputation, (red text under your name) please do not bid as your bid will not be considered. It's up to me whom I choose as the winning bidder if I select one at all.

Buy it now
If you'd prefer to place an order for the Titans on Amazon, please do so. My account has the "ReworkedScripts" banner when you choose to see more sellers. If you buy from another seller, I have no control over that sale, so please only buy from my account on there if you're trying to do business with me. I've listed both Titans on Amazon and as each Titan sells, I'll update the other site to reflect the number of Titans available.

Placing your bid
Bids also include the shipping cost. When placing a bid, please use the following structure:

Bid amount:
Number of Titans requested:
Payment method: (Escrow or direct Bitcoin to the provided address above - Include the Bitcoin address you're sending to as proof of the where the payment went.)

Pictures

UPDATE:
I have yet to set a date that I'll be choosing the winning bidder. I plan on choosing the winner within 1-2 weeks, but depending on how much attention this gets, it could be sooner.

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: