Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] NULL - INVEST IN THE FUTURE - 100% POS - APPLIED FOR POD  (Read 5654 times)
Dan2014

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:13:07 PM

Anyone that buys this after all the warnings deserve to lose their money. Don't fall for these IPO/ICO scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:14:12 PM

Anyone that buys this after all the warnings deserve to lose their money. Don't fall for these IPO/ICO scams.
I would consider buying it if it wasn;t asking for 1800 sats a piece! Jesus.  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Newbie account - check
Large premine camouflaged as ICO - check
ICO held at the scamtabulous C-CEX - check

If ANYONE is STUPID enough to put their BTC into this then they deserve to lose it all.

Let there be a new mantra "Hell no, ICO"

Sing it brothers  Cheesy
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:06:49 PM

So, about your distribution plan, is the ICO "it" or are you planning any giveaways?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

this probably IS the NWO dev.  In to watch newbies get burnt and quit crypto.
NULLthefuture (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

We have zero connection with NWO
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:14:18 PM

We have zero connection with NWO

Oh, phew. I'm in!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:17:31 PM

Fools and newbies have lost 1.35 btc so far to this scam.  Is that all it takes to succeed in crypto?  Shit c-cex, I'd like to ICO a coin.  My name is Inigo Montoya (for POD).
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:24:57 PM

As far as I have observed most of ICO coins that came out recently turned into scam. Just be careful and selective when investing on ICO coins to avoid losing your hard earned money.
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

WARNING

DO NOT BUY ICO / IPO AT C-CEX

OR YOU WILL LOSS YOUR BITCOIN.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

WARNING

DO NOT BUY ICO / IPO AT C-CEX

OR YOU WILL LOSS YOUR BITCOIN.

Don't say you weren't warned either.  I don't know about C-CEX stealing your BTC, but keep in mind that NWO is trading for 1/20th what it was just hours ago.  "NULL" was attempted about 7 months ago too by the way.
zhaohui

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

what the fuck c-cex is doing ,make a NWO scam coin ICO , now again make shit coin ICO ,,,c-cex go die

NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:47:44 PM

C-CEX is taking the required measures to guarantee everyone's investment. ICO will be held for three days after its over, and proper identification will be done by our entire team. What can we do to get members of this community to take a look at our plan? I am not asking everyone to get involved, but to offer constructive criticism.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:50:07 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 06:05:15 PM by chesthing

Aside from this being most likely a scam, this coin offers nothing. It is nothing. It is worth nothing. If you are looking for a coin that is no different from 2000 others there are far cheaper ones, like Plebe for instance. That should be reason enough not to buy it.

'null
nəl/Submit
adjective
having no legal or binding force; invalid.
"the establishment of a new interim government was declared null and void"
synonyms:   invalid, null and void, void; More
antonyms:   valid
having or associated with the value zero.'

One thing the dev has done right is the name.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

C-CEX is taking the required measures to guarantee everyone's investment. ICO will be held for three days after its over, and proper identification will be done by our entire team. What can we do to get members of this community to take a look at our plan? I am not asking everyone to get involved, but to offer constructive criticism.

I find it sort of interesting how people react to icos. So many people have been burned, be it from bittrex/polo/regular escrow or on c-cex, I guess they simply want a place to vent their anger. Some folks honestly may be just trying to warn others.

I don't view all icos as scams, but of course many are. I'll also add I have little interest in this coin and simply posted because I found the choice of 'null' as a name so bizarre. Same way as if you saw a headline that read 'Invalid -- Invest in the Future' ... my curiosity led me to read this thread.

As for constructive criticism, see if c-cex will agree to revise their ico rules so the team doesn't get all the funding immediately. Or see if polo will take the coin in conjunction with c-cex, as you can use their icd rules, and they will hold the funding until it is needed. That is the biggest risk of course ... devs get their money, then bail.

There are a number of red flags here, even overlooking the ICO stuff. The choice of the coin's name (you must have realized the meaning of the word Null, right?), the first page states that you won't do pod, then beneath it states you will (maybe update that), the whitepaper isn't out yet, mobile apps aren't available until after you are paid, and honestly, what is so special about the coin or plan? You don't need a whitepaper to outline why your coin is unique in some way, or why people should invest in it at all.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

I find it sort of interesting how people react to icos. So many people have been burned, be it from bittrex/polo/regular escrow or on c-cex, I guess they simply want a place to vent their anger. Some folks honestly may be just trying to warn others.

I don't view all icos as scams, but of course many are. I'll also add I have little interest in this coin and simply posted because I found the choice of 'null' as a name so bizarre. Same way as if you saw a headline that read 'Invalid -- Invest in the Future' ... my curiosity led me to read this thread.

As for constructive criticism, see if c-cex will agree to revise their ico rules so the team doesn't get all the funding immediately. Or see if polo will take the coin in conjunction with c-cex, as you can use their icd rules, and they will hold the funding until it is needed. That is the biggest risk of course ... devs get their money, then bail.

There are a number of red flags here, even overlooking the ICO stuff. The choice of the coin's name (you must have realized the meaning of the word Null, right?), the first page states that you won't do pod, then beneath it states you will (maybe update that), the whitepaper isn't out yet, mobile apps aren't available until after you are paid, and honestly, what is so special about the coin or plan? You don't need a whitepaper to outline why your coin is unique in some way, or why people should invest in it at all.

That's a lot of keystrokes to put my post in your own words, a simple +1 would have been easier/quicker.
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

That's a lot of keystrokes to put my post in your own words, a simple +1 would have been easier/quicker.

The dev asked for constructive criticism, so I offered suggestions as to how he could improve things. It wasn't meant just as a complaint type of post.

Whether or not he does any of those things is another matter. By having whomever is doing the escrow hold the funds until they are used for what they say they will, it does get around one major issue most people have with ICOs.

They will still be stuck with that name though.
NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

The dev asked for constructive criticism, so I offered suggestions as to how he could improve things. It wasn't meant just as a complaint type of post.

Whether or not he does any of those things is another matter. By having whomever is doing the escrow hold the funds until they are used for what they say they will, it does get around one major issue most people have with ICOs.

They will still be stuck with that name though.

Thanks for your input. Many of us, I include myself have seen ICO scams or have been scammed a few satoshis at least once. C-cex will not release the funds until all necessary precautions are taken. I will be working to be as transparent as possible, and for everyone to see exactly what we are doing.
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:04:45 PM

Thanks for your input. Many of us, I include myself have seen ICO scams or have been scammed a few satoshis at least once. C-cex will not release the funds until all necessary precautions are taken. I will be working to be as transparent as possible, and for everyone to see exactly what we are doing.

I'm not talking about releasing the funds after they check out the wallet and make sure it's working properly. Nor releasing funds a couple of days after the ICO.

I mean releasing funds over the period of months. You need funds to hire a dev, submit a request and outlined plan, then they dribble out those funds. You need btc for marketing, the same. That sort of thing. Only Poloniex is currently doing ICOs that way, that I am aware of, but it's really how ICOs should be run.

Then again, it may not matter if this ICO doesn't do particularly well. If you are talking about a handful of btc, it's not exactly a big deal either way.
NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:32:54 PM

I'm not talking about releasing the funds after they check out the wallet and make sure it's working properly. Nor releasing funds a couple of days after the ICO.

I mean releasing funds over the period of months. You need funds to hire a dev, submit a request and outlined plan, then they dribble out those funds. You need btc for marketing, the same. That sort of thing. Only Poloniex is currently doing ICOs that way, that I am aware of, but it's really how ICOs should be run.

Then again, it may not matter if this ICO doesn't do particularly well. If you are talking about a handful of btc, it's not exactly a big deal either way.

I agree with you, but wether it is only 1 BTC or 50 BTC it matters equally.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: