Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63922 times)
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:00:42 PM

Your first post says this:

Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com.

I'd like to claim that 10BTC bounty. Please send it to 1xrobauEmhLwVnTmLbs6M92n1xGFAFbgq

Wow, that was easy.

You aren't so smart and we all know this, but at the point to not even be able to understand 2 words "transaction confirm". Your mother should be very proud of you.

Even faking the first post, you can't do better?

Official Mining pool (Midaspool.com) with 0% fee and Referral system
Impossible to Instamine in the beginning. Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com. Solo mining is voluntary contribution to network stability and  will not produce any rewards (except our gratitude)

Don't underestimate people, community is not stupid.

#midascoin mining profitability at 0.0024 lasted for 20 minutes, congrats to the ones that made a killing Smiley

http://api.midaspay.io/img/eco.png    http://api.midaspay.io/img/profit.png
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PCJargon

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

LOL, MidasCoin, you're getting belligerent and angry. I understand that you're upset that we're poking holes in your scam, but you're really shitty at holding composure. You'll never make real top dollar off this scam if you continue to act like an upset child in grade school.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:08:18 PM

Still no PM saying "congratulation you won 10 BTC". How weird is that...oh wait!
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

You aren't so smart and we all know this

Turn it away like you will do with an annoying girl.  (assuming that you are in a position to turn girls away)

You are stealing all the communication space for the community, without nothing to say.

You may eventually succed, even a broken clock show the correct time twice a day

Some gems ^

Not even highlighting your continually failed spelling and grammar, which are atrocious. This is a real serious business you're running...

However, I repeat myself, you'll never succeed big in your scams if you lose composure. On your next scam attempt, hire me to do the PR and you'll make infinitely more.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

LOL, MidasCoin, you're getting belligerent and angry. I understand that you're upset that we're poking holes in your scam, but you're really shitty at holding composure. You'll never make real top dollar off this scam if you continue to act like an upset child in grade school.

You wanted to play this game and now no balls to stand your ground?

You started the game, and now what?  We putted 10 BTC  of skin in the game.

Time for words is over, proof of what you state, or come back to the hole that you are digging; Be careful, is not gonna be easy to climb up again.

https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656

PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:13:21 PM

You wanted to play this game and now no balls to stand your ground?
The hell are you talking about? I'm still here poking holes in your bullshit.

You started the game, and now what?  We putted 10 BTC  of skin in the game.
A couple gentlemen have already beat me to the punch on that 10 BTC, I'm very sad about this.

Time for words is over, proof of what you state, or come back to the hole that you are digging; Be careful, is not gonna be easy to climb up again.
You said this once before, and yet again.. wtf are you talking about with the holes and digging? Are you threatening me?

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:15:24 PM

Not even highlighting your continually failed spelling and grammar, which are atrocious.

And now we are on the spelling, the last resort of the troll's cookbook.  War is over, no honor is such unfair match.

Let's come back to corporate.

We contacted you in private, no reply, only public fiasco.

Our helpdesk is open for everyone, even for you.  You want to solve your issue?  Use the proper channel and you will get proper help.

http://midaspay.io/helpdesk Guaranted SLA 8 hours for low priority, 2 hours for urgent. Period.

Regards

BTCspoon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:16:34 PM

A couple gentlemen have already beat me to the punch on that 10 BTC, I'm very sad about this.

I'll give you 1 BTC if he pay the 10 BTC he owe me.
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:19:21 PM

Not even highlighting your continually failed spelling and grammar, which are atrocious.

And now we are on the spelling, the last resort of the troll's cookbook.  War is over, no honor is such unfair match.

Let's come back to corporate.

We contacted you in private, no reply, only public fiasco.

Our helpdesk is open for everyone, even for you.  You want to solve your issue?  Use the proper channel and you will get proper help.
Ok then! Here's my first question that you constantly ignore: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS

It's not that i'm "resort"ing, it's that I continually find new ways to point how full of shit Midascoin and YOU are. Many questions have been ignored, it gets tiring to bring them back up so I just point at additional issues.

PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:21:48 PM

Gentleman and a scholar!

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

Choose a recognized community developer, send him the Proof about the impossibility to generate blocks/confirm transaction on an independent node, and then prepare to hear the storm of laughs behind you.

War is over, and you are not the ones who exit on their legs
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:30:58 PM

Choose a recognized community developer, send him the Proof about the impossibility to generate blocks/confirm transaction on an independent node, and then prepare to hear the storm of laugh behind you.

Holy ballsacks! I had no idea that pointing out bullshit in a crypto currency was a war. Is that your job description, war monger?

You keep saying it's over. Apparently nothing has ended. And it won't, as long as you continue to only address issues that you have lies specially designed for.

BTCspoon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:31:14 PM

Choose a recognized community developer, send him the Proof about the impossibility to generate blocks/confirm transaction on an independent node, and then prepare to hear the storm of laugh behind you.

I quoted exactly the terms of your challenge and technically you owe me, you see no trick here:

Midascoin challenge, prove that #midascoin is centralized and get 10 Btc https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656

Ok then let's dance:

First let's define centralized!

Adj.   1.   centralized - drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority; "centralized control of emergency relief efforts"; "centralized government"

Midascoin have no other exchange or place to get the gold/USD than Midascoin.com aka Midaspay.io aka midaspool .

DONE! waiting my 10BTC, thank you. PM me for the address - show me how honest your are
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

Imagine if these douchebags were smart enough to point all that fucking hash towards ltcd. It has halved now, and hash has more than doubled,  but when midas launched I was earning about 1000 ltcd an hour with 13MH/s.... THese fucks could have made A KILLING. At the rate its at right now they would have made close to a BTC an HOUR or some crazy shit.  THat is why i choose to mine myself rather than shit like this (or even hashlets). I have more faith in my judgement and KNOW who im looking out for Wink

Anyway, Its fun watching you guys fluster the devs Cheesy  Carry on

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:36:10 PM

Sadly, BTCspoon, I don't think you'll get your reward. This team, or at least this PR guy, don't seem to understand how crypto's and real decentralize networks actually work.

BTCspoon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:38:41 PM

Sadly, BTCspoon, I don't think you'll get your reward. This team, or at least this PR guy, don't seem to understand how crypto's and decentralize networks actually work.

I know of course, they are full of bananas, sad, would have been a pleasure to cut 1 BTC for you. Free fun though
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:39:50 PM

A screenshot is worth thousand words  Cool

I quoted exactly the terms of your challenge and technically you owe me, you see no trick here:

I have more faith in my judgement and KNOW who im looking out for Wink

Thanks for your opinion and for the free bump.

Unfortunately we cannot offer a bounty for this, since we have no premine, but we really appreciate your dedication at making #midascoin thread appear on top.

Thanks!
xrobau

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

Even faking the first post, you can't do better?

You know, I had a run-in with another scamcoin developer. Your lack of comprehension, and inability to actually answer questions, makes me think that you're one and the same.

I can not mine coins without mining through that pool. There is only one central pool. It is centralized. There is only one central place to mine coins.  Can I phrase this in any other way?

They're dead, Dave. Dave, they're dead. Dead they are, Dave.

OK, here's the simple way to figure out who's right:

How do I mine coins WITHOUT going through the 'main pool'?

xrobau

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Unfortunately we cannot offer a bounty for this, since we have no premine, but we really appreciate your dedication at making #midascoin thread appear on top.

Wait. So now you're saying you CAN'T pay the bounty that you offered? Isn't that LYING? You wouldn't be admitting that you lied, are you?

PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:48:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that MidasCoin has turned into the "broken record" that he accused us of. At least this makes him more professional/corporate.

1.) We pushed him with serious questions, he wouldn't answer.
2.) We (I) turned it into trolling to poke harder, he broke.
3.) He gets emotional, exposes this scam further, no new answers to our questions.
4.) He realizes his mistake, turns into a broken record after attempts at a "last word".
5.) ? ? ?
6.) Still makes profit off the scammed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: