Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160261 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:10:45 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 11:50:53 PM by ROBERTO

French translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765782.new#new

Add it on the OP

Thanks
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:11:18 AM

Newbie dev. Another scrypt coin? Doomed to deep pockets asic wasteland just like LTC. End of story. Don't say you weren't warned.

Why are you comparing this to Litecoin since it has Proof-of-Stake and limited PoW of three months. If you want to comment say something that makes sense not just this bullshit you posted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:35:08 AM

We're happy to unveil xBot Chat - SocialxBot micro-blogging platform for cryptocurency users and developers.

We're making some tweaks to the xbot chat  and more  information will be provided very soon.

Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:40:30 AM

Newbie dev. Another scrypt coin? Doomed to deep pockets asic wasteland just like LTC. End of story. Don't say you weren't warned.

SocialxBot is being built on one of the largest and most popular social media services on the internet today. It is not simply a cryptocurrency  but a complete revolution that will add to the social media platform and crypto currency in general. The SocialxBot  will have a high potential value as it automatically gives support to a plethora of users and a platform. Many companies are already trying to compete for a payment system layer on top of Twitter and SocialxBot has completed this task.

If you have more questions and we are more than happy to chat with you in more detail about all socialxbot features.
ruiteren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

The ICO is only 1 week, if the time is over and only get 100BTC (about 670,000 XBOT), what will you do for other 330,000 Xbot?
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:48:15 AM

The ICO is only 1 week, if the time is over and only get 100BTC (about 670,000 XBOT), what will you do for other 330,000 Xbot?

In case we got less than 150 BTC, The coins will be distributed based on the btc contributed by each buyers. For example You have 10 BTC out of total 44.3474 BTC collected, you will get 225,493 xbot out of 1,000,000

see the ledger for https://socialxbot.com/ico

The ICO is cap at 150 BTC

No destruction of coins
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:11:15 AM

Devdev- the escrow provider will post the escrow agreement on the forum in the morning, we already transferred 0.33535967 BTC to his account for address confirmation.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:38:52 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi, I've been asked to provide escrow services for this campaign.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 1HVoVj9wUjZKPDCZnbRK83ahwgFC6ziQ6h

Upon release of the agreed amount of XBoT to the buyers, the held Bitcoin will be released to the seller, gagalady

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

Let me know if you have any questions!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v0.3.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUBaxiAAoJEFkJihs2GslbEuIH/RK3VtrqpiP9r5vEioeSu68G
2TIJznyXlpgjpq28fPRIjGcLsIdLH3tCNvBSRQns47k3a46ImA76460Y4VDXNiAQ
kVA9OK9UcrmAvsau2LX+EzwJqlomWtSlaAuYRNJsfUIbqGQF+9zD8JEfOi/CCYIW
I/Pn1L2NIgPq+wkPX94wCLhRYSiy0aDqFEVZMY3QuhnJte376Zlxeiw9hoI2FKKO
Fjazs+G/Y+U+YMHB3t21Ap61o42EWJtsr3rHIrVMX0O+/iD9bjyjZ97DMGjm23yf
jqTsfn3hfNFi82anL62CtW3zyfzZQtZvwmPj3Fd4bvvedM/X/EH20mqvU1Clxco=
=XSGX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:15:30 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 03:44:51 PM by JTB800

No one knows the future, of course, but this is just too expensive. There is supposed to be a possible huge short-term upside for investors willing to risk money on an IPO. And that is even more true in crypto as the developers can just move on at any time.

Yes, it has escrow, an excellent sign, but that doesn't mean that once the BTC is delivered that the developer won't suddenly discover some "family issues" that he has to deal with or some other urgent reason that they feel it best that the "community" take over the coin. We have all become very familiar with the various ways that these ICOs go to dust. That is all fine (ok, not really), but because of that and more, it is imperative, that just in case this is one of the honest ones, that the immediate upside potential be fantastic. And while long-term this IPO (ICO) may turn out to be the greatest "coin" ever devised, the short-term gains will be muted (probably -- again, no one knows the future). This adds up to a poor risk vs. return for investors. The initial price is just too high.

As I said, one ever knows. And I wish the best for those of you who decided to take a chance.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:28:17 PM

Upon release of the agreed amount of XBoT to the buyers, the held Bitcoin will be released to the seller, gagalady

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

=XSGX

The fund on https://socialxbot.com/ico has been tranferred to https://blockchain.info/address/1HVoVj9wUjZKPDCZnbRK83ahwgFC6ziQ6h

The system will automatcailly swipe the deposit to your address.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:15:05 PM

Why are you comparing this to Litecoin since it has Proof-of-Stake and limited PoW of three months.
If you believe that makes any difference then you really have no clue. Let's revisit this in a month or 2 and then we'll see who was right. Good luck.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

SocialxBot is being built on one of the largest and most popular social media services on the internet today. It is not simply a cryptocurrency  but a complete revolution that will add to the social media platform and crypto currency in general. The SocialxBot  will have a high potential value as it automatically gives support to a plethora of users and a platform. Many companies are already trying to compete for a payment system layer on top of Twitter and SocialxBot has completed this task.

If you have more questions and we are more than happy to chat with you in more detail about all socialxbot features.
The big problem is that asics will place most of the Pow coins into the hands of a few with the deepest pockets. Whether they will use them in your payment system is highly speculative at best. ICO is also a huge issue IMHO.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

Hi devs,

In my opinion you guys have a good idea, there is potential to the project and the market is there, BUT:

1. As people stated, the price is very high for the ICO and that requires a lot of trust, unless the escrow keeps the money for a long term and it keep being released by milestone achievement, also, have you at least passed the PoD?

2. In a previous post, somebody complained about the price and you shot up a comparison with another currency, in which you used only 1M for SocialxBot (the starting amount of coins released, not total) while comparing it with
the total of the other currency, that is misleading in my book and raises red flags.

3. To be honest with you, I was really excited when I started reading about the project because I thought that the holders/stakers of this coin would receive dividends from the different services ran within the bot/network/whatever a la James' superCOIN, mainly because of the price of the IPO. Just coins as.. coins its just... uninteresting, for me at least.

Quote from: nanoprobe
The big problem is that asics will place most of the Pow coins into the hands of a few with the deepest pockets. Whether they will use them in your payment system is highly speculative at best. ICO is also a huge issue IMHO.

But I wish the best of luck to the project, if legit and properly done, will greatly promote crypto. If you open certain % of the total revenue for the holders, I would be personally interested.

Eth.
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:12:51 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:35:28 PM by hamm3r

This coin should go for at least 2-10 % ROI once it hit Bittrex with these features.

Ugh, that's not very much -.- I'll wait out for a bit Smiley

Or you mean 2-10 x roi lol. In that case, i might give it some more go's.
spring.yu

Activity: 115

Cryptocurrencies is future

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:36:33 PM

Hi devs,

In my opinion you guys have a good idea, there is potential to the project and the market is there, BUT:

1. As people stated, the price is very high for the ICO and that requires a lot of trust, unless the escrow keeps the money for a long term and it keep being released by milestone achievement, also, have you at least passed the PoD?

2. In a previous post, somebody complained about the price and you shot up a comparison with another currency, in which you used only 1M for SocialxBot (the starting amount of coins released, not total) while comparing it with
the total of the other currency, that is misleading in my book and raises red flags.

3. To be honest with you, I was really excited when I started reading about the project because I thought that the holders/stakers of this coin would receive dividends from the different services ran within the bot/network/whatever a la James' superCOIN, mainly because of the price of the IPO. Just coins as.. coins its just... uninteresting, for me at least.

Quote from: nanoprobe

But I wish the best of luck to the project, if legit and properly done, will greatly promote crypto. If you open certain % of the total revenue for the holders, I would be personally interested.

Eth.

I agree with it,  the price is very high. I'm worry about  market performance when it launched..
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:25:25 PM

dev please check your pm... i ve made a pool, add it on the op... poolsofhonor

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

wow new thread, seems like i want buy some  Cheesy
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:05:38 AM

=XSGX

The fund on https://socialxbot.com/ico has been tranferred to https://blockchain.info/address/1HVoVj9wUjZKPDCZnbRK83ahwgFC6ziQ6h

The system will automatcailly swipe the deposit to your address.

I just deposite to my ICO address , Is it still good right ?

yes all the previous amounts have been given to the escrow provider. the ongoing amounts are also sent directly to the escrow provider. you can use the service as normal it automatically deposits in the escrow address.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:19:58 AM

With 1-2 GH/s the price should be above 15-25k putting into consideration the Proof-of-Stake blocks will reduce the total number of coins generated in the proof of work.

There's no way you will get the same amount of coins in the ICO as mining or buying on the exchange without raising the price of the coin.

In the end, it's all about using money to make money, you can't be investing 0.01 btc into ICO and expect 1 btc while those that deposited 5 Btc had better chance of getting 10 BTC.

Yes, it's expensive because most people might not afford it but not because the coin will be cheaper mining or buying at exchange.

I got my start investing in IPO back when you don't have to worry about the dev running away, at least this has escrow and their automated bot system is already working during the ICO period that shows sign of hope.

These are my opinions not a professional advice.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:29:25 AM

Based on the mining schedule, 14,400 coins will be mined daily for the first month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: