Hi! Today I received most of the hardware I needed to build my first rig.
I need 35BTC to finish building my setup.
I need those Bitcoins to pay for those PCI-E extender:
I need the extra Bitcoins to pay for a VPS to host my P2Pool node.
This is what I got so far:
-AMD Athlon II X3
-XFX PRO1250W 80PLUS Gold PSU
-4GB Kingston ValueRAM
- I, 01BTC10 is asking for a loans of 35BTC.
- 38.5BTC will be mined back to lender BTC address starting the day I will receive the package from Cablesaurus (Tracking number will be available. 3-5 days express shipping)
- I will use the 5 GPU to mine back the loans directly to the BTC address given by the lender. Unless technical problem occur or maintenance/testing/update are needed I will keep them running 24/24 7/7.
- Personal info to verify my identity and internet reputation available privately to lender.
- I reserve the right to mine on the pool of my choice or my P2Pool node with 0.5% fee. 0.25% goes to the P2Pool author.
- I reserve the right to merge mine NMC, CPU mine LTC and keep them as long as it don't interfere with BTC mining.
Please for simplicity I prefer to get a loans from only one lender.
You can contact me via PM or in this thread.
Thank you for your consideration.