Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by seandaniel for $145  (Read 2138 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:41:35 PM

Wow scammed again anonymous22, thats the 2nd time at least. Be more careful!
Anyways his account was probably sold, because with this activity he could be making a lot more per month with signature campaigns, then scamming one person for 150$
If you receive any info that any account was sold, I would leave some feedback, probably positive to not make them look bad, but just to warn people that the account was sold/

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:07:48 PM

Wow scammed again anonymous22, thats the 2nd time at least. Be more careful!
Anyways his account was probably sold, because with this activity he could be making a lot more per month with signature campaigns, then scamming one person for 150$
If you receive any info that any account was sold, I would leave some feedback, probably positive to not make them look bad, but just to warn people that the account was sold/

Thanks man, really this forum should have restricted rules to ban the guys who selling and buying accounts, but i don't think he sold his account as his bitcoin wallet address was the same then he changed it after scamming me.
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:24:21 PM

Yeah I don't think he sold his account either as his BTC address is the same. Hopefully he has an explanation for this but seeing as how he has logged in multiple times since this thread was started and he hasn't replied he's probably gone.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

I suspected this would happen right from the start. Many lenders gave him a loan but I wasn't about to fall for his "i need a medical checkup for my 2-year-old child, here are pictures of him" story.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:27:29 PM

I suspected this would happen right from the start. Many lenders gave him a loan but I wasn't about to fall for his "i need a medical checkup for my 2-year-old child, here are pictures of him" story.

Damn, how could he make a story like this to beg ppl to give him money?!!!
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

I saw this one coming. I was the first to give him loans, but also the first to stop lending to him for too many red flags. Then several other lenders took the opportunity to loan to him once I stopped  Roll Eyes. Either during or after his second loan with me, he:

1) stacked multiple loans, lied about it.
2) had a loan with BiPolarBob, long overdue, kept quiet about it until someone called him out.
3) started requesting large amounts in quick successions.
4) offered his forum account and LBC account as collateral.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701592.msg8308785#msg8308785
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701592.msg8323803#msg8323803

Yes he had two successful loans with me, but I stopped because of those recent dodgy behaviors, and I got out in time. When someone starts offering their account as collateral or try to sell it, that should be the biggest hint to not deal. It could be dumped any time, or the new owner will scam you.

Haploid me too, you know what I did though when he got my loan I tricked him, cause I got scared he would have done the same, I told him if he pays me back ill approve him for a .40 loan,  then he requested more, then I knew this guy was just a scam waiting to happen.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:19:55 AM

Someone has a picture of seandaniel as a requirement for a loan (think it was justbtcme?). Post it here. When his face and family member's face is out in the open, it'll make him think twice. I know he will see this thread eventually, if not already.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:26:32 AM

Someone has a picture of seandaniel as a requirement for a loan (think it was justbtcme?). Post it here. When his face and family member's face is out in the open, it'll make him think twice. I know he will see this thread eventually, if not already.

I PM'd him about this thread a couple days ago asking him to chime in and give his side of the story, but he mysteriously has lost all interest in the forum.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:38:37 AM

I PM'd him about this thread a couple days ago asking him to chime in and give his side of the story, but he mysteriously has lost all interest in the forum.
Either way, a picture of someone is basically the same as getting ID for a loan. It does not carry much weight. Any photo could easily be stolen from someone else. Even if the photo is somehow personalized he could have easily have gotten it from fiver or some other similar website/service. Even if it was actually of him, he could easily deny he was the one who scammed and/or owned the account to both the public (us) and to his family.

I think he probably realized that getting a picture of someone is nothing more then a false sense of security and will do little, if anything to find his identity.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:53:07 AM

And i was unlucky to deal with someone who was a good guy before then turned a big scammer on here. Damn
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: