Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I visited BFL, any questions ?  (Read 14827 times)
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 01:00:56 PM

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Read that entire thread hoping to see some more info on the chip.

Has anyone probbed one yet?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 02:22:10 PM

Yes, see the other thread for more info.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 03:29:00 PM

Yes, see the other thread for more info.

You'll have to forgive me, I've not read any of the BFL thread for a few months. Which thread might that be, m8?

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 03:42:36 PM

Do you have something more than that?  If you can bring something more, then maybe we can have a discussion

Discuss the other issues raised please or ignore (as you seem inclined to do so) them and be a child.
Such a shame you are unable to defend a product you endorse in a professional manner, hopefully BFL will find a decent rep in the future Smiley

I think for now the best course is to sit and wait, lets hope toms hardware or someone with a real reputation gives them a review. The results will speak for themselves once/if shipping speeds up and we have more users in the wild.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 03:44:18 PM

Do you have something more than that?  If you can bring something more, then maybe we can have a discussion

Discuss the other issues raised please or ignore (as you seem inclined to do so) them and be a child.
Such a shame you are unable to defend a product you endorse in a professional manner, hopefully BFL will find a decent rep in the future Smiley

I think for now the best course is to sit and wait, lets hope toms hardware or someone with a real reputation gives them a review. The results will speak for themselves once/if shipping speeds up and we have more users in the wild.
Because they couldn't pay off Tom's Hardware just as easily (if not moreso) than 50 forum members?   Roll Eyes  I mean, come on, if you want to go all conspiracy theory on us, at least go full board!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 03:47:02 PM

I already defended it. You were unable to bring anything more to the table beyond the shipping date.  You also seem to be under the mistaken impression i have some professional connection to BFL. I do not. They dont pay me or otherwise compensate me for telling the truth.

So unless you have something more, we have definitively shown you have no idea what you are talking about. GTG

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 03:49:57 PM

I already defended it.

What exactly is the defence for lying about the shipping dates, Im curious.
Short and succinct would nice if you can manage it.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 03:59:51 PM

You were unable to bring anything more to the table beyond the shipping date.

Reading!  A valuable skill!  Learn it.

despoiler

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 06:52:41 PM

You were unable to bring anything more to the table beyond the shipping date.

Don't forget reading comprehension.  It's entirely necessary to the skill of being able to read.
Andrey

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 07:10:30 PM

...No one agrees with you.  Virtually everyone agrees that you are an idiot...

Come on dude. 1st part of quotation is either lie or inability to read / understand what is written, cause at least I see that mem is reasonable and agree with his doubts, so "no one" is plain wrong (or dont you know meaning of "no one"?).
2nd part is an argument is good for pre-school kids. Strange kids supporting you and miserably barking at mem don't give mem less credibility or his opposition less.

Please, calm down and stop this already. Your insults and inability to answer directly looks really bad. Even mem who tried to talk politely at first was so embarassed by your style that started returning insults.

psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 07:31:23 PM

Inaba, please, ignore this POS. I have got used to harvest some very useful info from your posts. Reading how you are trying to put some wisdom inside a trash can is very painful for me and a big waist of time.

Please, keep your energy for EclipseMC's further development and more awesome ideas for Bitcoin community.

Most of us really appreciate what you have done so far, are proud for you being a part of this community.

Cheers.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 07:37:21 PM

Reading how you are trying to put some wisdom inside a trash can is very painful for me and a big waist of time.
Great analogy. Very pertinent.

Also, here is a video:
http://vimeo.com/41028028

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 07:51:35 PM

Please, calm down and stop this already. Your insults and inability to answer directly looks really bad. Even mem who tried to talk politely at first was so embarassed by your style that started returning insults.

Are you mem's sock puppet?  Inability to answer WHAT directly?  I've answered every single question directly.  Mem is the only one that seems incapable of answer any question with something other than "L0lers!  They don't ship in 6 weeks!  OMG!  FAIL!!!1!!"

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 08:21:11 PM

I wish I had something smart to say, but I dont so instead I'll insult you and agree with my boyfriend

ssssh my butt hurt little friend, if you want to argue with the adults you need to state your case.
The short version: Substance & civility - Share your opinions but dont use them as your argument base Wink

I've seen your conduct in this thread. I see your avatar and the text underneath.  I'd be hard pressed to consider you an adult.  Your points have been discredited and your arguments proved invalid.  Furthermore, arguing is for the weak minded and those incapable of forming and presenting rational thought.  A proper adult would debate.  Feel free to discredit what I've said and continue acting like a child.  Inaba's right, and while I know how hard it is to debate someone who calls out your fallacies and false arguments, it doesn't do you justice to continue acting the way you do.
Andrey

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 09:17:10 PM

Are you mem's sock puppet?  Inability to answer WHAT directly?  I've answered every single question directly.  Mem is the only one that seems incapable of answer any question with something other than "L0lers!  They don't ship in 6 weeks!  OMG!  FAIL!!!1!!"

Go speak in that manner with someone else.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 09:23:40 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wheres my popcorn & soda Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 09:29:20 PM

Angry neighborhood bastard mod here.

So, anyone see those new quad FPGA boards ZTEX has? Wink

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 09:48:27 PM

Been looking at em Wink

Still hoping for BFL to speed up shipping,if not I may grab a few Quads instead.

Do they come with a powersupply?? It seems from info on thier website that they may not Sad

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2012, 09:51:59 PM

Been looking at em Wink

Still hoping for BFL to speed up shipping,if not I may grab a few Quads instead.

Do they come with a powersupply?? It seems from info on thier website that they may not Sad

They don't I don't think. Then again, thats 38 watts. I don't think I'd like 38 watts going through a barrel plug.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 10:02:05 PM

Been looking at em Wink

They don't I don't think. Then again, thats 38 watts. I don't think I'd like 38 watts going through a barrel plug.
Don't the BFL miners push 82 watts through a barrel plug?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: