Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736723 times)
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:37:44 PM

I've installed Supernet 2. How do I deposit coins there? Can't really find any info even from google how to do it.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:32:06 AM

Been coding pretty intensely to create a general framework that allows all the specific usecases that I have thought about to be handled.
For people who are complaining of the delays, then I apologize that I am slow to get things completed. It is not from lack of hours though as I have put in about 5000 hours of work in the last 10 months. Maybe I am just a slow coder, or maybe this is not such an easy thing to do. I searched for things I can cut and paste to solve it, but there didnt seem to be any such thing.

However, things are inching toward the Tuesday. The framework described below is in testing with an InstantDEX/MGW/ramchains/Lchains agents and a set of decentralized load balanced servers. I am not doing the GUI or the Windows port or the installer, so I cannot speak to when all that will be done. I do feel that I am bugfixes away from a completed framework and then it will be onto specific agents for the pending usecases, eg. teleport, telepathy, etc.

The following is the basic, simplified explanation. You also need to know about the SuperNET agents described elsewhere as they are what plugs into all of this. ultimately agents will be able to be written in any of a dozen different languages and it wont have to know anything about networking, crypto, blockchains, etc. but it can take advantage of them.

you send in JSON, it returns JSON

this should be the key to understanding
now the cgi path has messy HTML handling that is needed to allow browsers/curl/GUI to be able to construct the JSON and push it into the blackbox. From HTML there are all sorts of restrictions so making a single localhost HTML to access two different ports, is actually an issue. the SuperNET cgi allows a single HTML to interface to any number of RPC interfaces in addition to the SuperNET API.

the API is pretty directly invoked via ./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{...}'

where the '{...}' is the JSON
so you dont have to understand HOW it is doing, but just what. like driving a car
so if something is broken, then what does that mean?

either the blackbox is broken (JSON -> return JSON is wrong) or the JSON being pushed into the blackbox is wrong

if that is the case, it could be the cgi glue layer
or the GUI
let me know if any questions. people often confuse the difficulty of getting it to work with the difficulty of using it

[GUI] <-> (cgi) <-> {API JSON blackbox}

curl bypasses the GUI and injects into the (cgi)
./BitcoinDarkd bypasses the (cgi) and injects into the {API JSON blackbox}

*** advanced stuff follows ***
now this {API JSON blackbox} is where the SuperNET agents are
the (cgi) actually spawns a new nanomsg connection with a special thread to accept the requests from the cgi, this is fully multithreaded
the SuperNET commandline goes through a parser and the BitcoinDarkd path also goes through a bit of processing
but they all end up in the same place called process_user_json
this processes the user's JSON

now things do indeed get a bit complicated....

I am pushing more and more things through the "busdata" path as that allows for modular authentication, encryption, and other privacy things
but it is still possible (not sure if I wont deprecate this) to directly invoke an agent by not having the "busdata" agent specified
let us ignore this as I expect to use the busdata for as much as possible as it makes for the same processing whether going out to the network or staying within the local node

the busdata path behaves a bit differently if you are running a relay node or not. if you are not, then it converts the user json into a binary format with whatever authentication that is specified and issues a load balanced call to the relays. one thing to note is that the client can specify a "broadcast":"allrelays" or "allnodes"
if it is a relay node, it broadcasts to all relays and then processes the request locally

back to the client path... it ends up at a specific relay node that processes it locally, but if the "broadcast" is specified, then it is broadcast to allrelays or allnodes
notice that in the case of "broadcast":"allrelays", this is having the same state as when the originating node was a relay
the relays are receiving the busdata packet and if it is an "allrelays" one they process it locally, if it is a "allnodes" global broadcast, they currently ignore it

the reason for this is that for something like InstantDEX where your node wants to broadcast its placebid globally, it just needs to get to all the other nodes and not the relays themselves (assuming the relay node is not used as a normal node), so it is like a "doughnut", with a hole in the middle. "allrelays" sends to the middle and "allnodes" to all nodes, but the middle is probably ignoring it. havent figure out whether it is worth to adding a flag to the global broadcast to tell the relays to process locally

now, this "process locally", you are asking what that means
it means to decode the binary data, authenticate it and then route it to the correct place
this can be one of several places, plus there are also some control things like registering a service provider

if the {user json} was a request for a specific service provider, then the relay will send the request to a random node that has previously registered and then it waits for the response and then routes the data back to the original node. In the event that the random relay that received the request does not have any registered nodes for that service, it does an allrelays broadcast, in hopes that some other relay has such a service. havent automated the sending back of the response from the failover path back to the original caller yet

keep in mind this is all happening within a second or so
if the request is for a specific agent on that node, then it is much simpler and it sends a message to that specific agent, gets the response and sends it back
so the above is the simplified explanation of the {API JSON blackbox}

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:00:17 AM

Now the data flow is much more sane, I was able to add Ddos protection pretty quickly.

I use leverage factors of 9, 81 and 729 for local, relay and global requests

you might see a pause for sending placebid/placeask as these are global requests
the leverage factor of 729 means it takes 729x CPU power to create a valid packet than to validate it

so with just 10 relay nodes, over 7000 servers will be needed to successfully attack and the attack would just slow things down
probably an easier attack is at the relay level, it "only" takes 81x the number of relay servers to saturate the relays, but the peer to peer comms already established wont be affected.

i expect we will start with about 30 relays, so 2000+ attacker CPU's at this level. Since any node can elect to become a relay too, under attack scenarios, more and more nodes can become a relay to make the attack more and more expensive or we can boost the leverage at the cost of higher average latency.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 06:56:56 AM

Caught up with buglist, sped up orderbook loading by 10x, support remote servers vi cgi, activated central exchange quotes and trading, enabled automatch and autofill.

I am sure there have to be more bugs than have been reported, but now most all the v1 functionality is enabled. I will work on trading to btc38, MS coins support and stats info calls next

James

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:25:56 PM

Looks really awesome and promising  Shocked Can't wait to test it in live mode once it has started .

You can see InstantDEX in realtime and get the feel for it by visiting:

www.instantdex.net

Cheers!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:09:44 PM

Apparently my post about SuperNET is offtopic in the SuperNET thread:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I'd like to know which supernet dev built the cryptocircuits wallet. That has got to be one of the sickest wallets I have ever seen. Whoever you are you did a great job.

Yeah I'd like to know too who thought it would be a good idea to put a web browser inside a wallet.

PS. Bob is just trying to pump the coin where he bought into his own ICO.
why do people keep linking this cryptocircuits to SuperNET?
I have no idea about anything cryptocircuits and SuperNET has nothing to do with it

James
Rumor has it that a supernet dev is part of the circuits dev team. Dont know how it started or who started it but that's word on the crypto block. Either way, the wallet is sick.  It's also not just the webview in the wallet. Its the 1st webview I've seen with audio and video capabilities. It also has a combination of unlocking panels which also unolck a bonus stake, also a 1st in crypto.

@illodin Instead of hating maybe you should check it out. Download the wallet, it costs nothing.
since anybody can start a rumor without any basis, there have been many projects that claimed some sort of SuperNET involvement without any basis. Even some fairly prominent ones.

With almost 800 in the SuperNET community and the stretching of the definition of "dev", it is possible for someone to signup in the SuperNET slack and then create an artificial association.

However, I can categorically state that no SuperNET core dev is involved with cryptocircuits. I make no assessment of this cryptocircuits as I havent event looked at it, but if they are actively spreading this sort of rumor, then you can make your own conclusions about this. Why doesnt the cryptocircuits make an official statement about non-involvement of a SuperNET dev? or disclose which person they are claiming is a SuperNET dev.

James

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:29:19 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 05:41:07 PM by criptix

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

-snip-
I think your post was deleted by accident. The mod was deleting the advertising of our dear bob and probaly deleted yours because you quoted him.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:24:25 PM

-snip-
I think your post was deleted by accident. The mod was deleting the advertising of our dear bob and probaly deleted yours because you quoted him.

When for Forum Decentralized  Grin Grin Grin
https://sprnt.slack.com/ is very Good  Smiley Smiley
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:02:06 PM

Any update on the official release date on InstantDEX?
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:14:53 PM

Tuesday.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:29:39 PM

Or maybe the other Tuesday
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:31:13 AM

Join the supernet slack and check out the iDex testing channel to get a feel for how far along iDex is. There are some testers in there reporting bugs with jl fixing them as they come in. You can interpret how things are coming along just by hanging out and reviewing the logs every day

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:07:04 PM

Join the supernet slack and check out the iDex testing channel to get a feel for how far along iDex is. There are some testers in there reporting bugs with jl fixing them as they come in. You can interpret how things are coming along just by hanging out and reviewing the logs every day

Thanks!
Jwellington

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:36:23 PM

http://cdn0.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/wimpy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

As a big Boolberry holder, I am wondering if Boolberry will still be a part of SuperNET since I did not read anything on the last SuperNET newsletters?
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:43:47 PM

Would XBC be welcome/useful to supernet community?It has anon transaction and messaging wallet/network  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.msg11428121#msg11428121

Bit_Joe

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:37:43 AM

Hi, i'm used to periodic news updates with this project but the recent drought of news as been quite long,

Seems slack is the place to be now but I don't have time to go in there, I'm sure others are the same too.

can someone share some info from slack please?

visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:22:49 AM

Hi, i'm used to periodic news updates with this project but the recent drought of news as been quite long,

Seems slack is the place to be now but I don't have time to go in there, I'm sure others are the same too.

save password
keep the slack address in your favorites

you'll get instant updates and can ask questions whenever you want

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

Would XBC be welcome/useful to supernet community?It has anon transaction and messaging wallet/network  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.msg11428121#msg11428121

BTCD provides anon trans via Teleport and if believe it permits private messaging via Telepathy. BTCD is the coin at the heart of the Supernet.

BTCD link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

I found links to Teleport and Telepathy white papers as part of the Supernet Vision in Bitcoin Magazine:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/18167/what-is-the-supernet-jl777s-vision/

https://www.copy.com/s/t%3Ax4mYj7Cy9tNtwwXg%3Bp%3A%252Fcrossing_the_last_mile_-_telepathy_2014-11-04.pdf%3Boid%3A654

http://www.flipgorilla.com/p/23023990364728535/show#/23023990364728535/0

"As a privacy centric technology, the Supernet has at its core two innovations called Teleport and Telepathy, enabling anonymous transactions and private information flow, respectively. Take a look at Telepathy and Teleport’s white papers to learn more. Supporters claim this technology is better at financial anonymity than mixing approaches like those used by Darkcoin."
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:33:45 PM

save password
keep the slack address in your favorites

you'll get instant updates and can ask questions whenever you want

Or you could check it here, many updates daily:

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=46.0

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: