Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dwolla Delays - Mt.Gox  (Read 1318 times)
Mt.Gox Support (OP)
VIP

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:25:49 AM

Hello Mt.Gox Users,

We regret to inform you that due to a high volume of Dwolla withdrawals processed on April 10th, we have reached our Dwolla transfer limit. All unprocessed Dwolla withdrawals will be in pending status until further notice. If you wish to cancel your Dwolla withdrawal in the time, you may do so by contacting our Support Desk.

We will be posting an announcement once Dwolla withdrawals are able to be processed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Mt.Gox Team

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions : https://mtgox.com/merchant
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:14:59 AM

oh no

I'm sure Gox will be getting lots of heat about this from frustrated users like me...

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Mt.Gox Support (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:15:45 AM

oh no

I'm sure Gox will be getting lots of heat about this from frustrated users like me...

Well it seems that everything is now back to normal. And it never affected deposits!

Cheers

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 02:40:22 AM

oh no

Well it seems that everything is now back to normal. And it never affected deposits!

Cheers

Sorry, Mt.Gox, but I feel a need to pen the following--half joking/half serious.

I've yet to read any posts of people having problems with depositing funds into Mt Gox. I've read many a posts about users having problems getting funds out. To be fair, somewhere north of 50% of the time I'm on Mt Gox's side. It's a shame I'm nowhere near 100%.

Thank you for understanding my position.

Sincerely,

Bruno
Mt.Gox Support (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 03:14:32 AM

oh no

Cheers

Sorry, Mt.Gox, but I feel a need to pen the following--half joking/half serious.

I've yet to read any posts of people having problems with depositing funds into Mt Gox. I've read many a posts about users having problems getting funds out. To be fair, somewhere north of 50% of the time I'm on Mt Gox's side. It's a shame I'm nowhere near 100%.

Sincerely,

Bruno

Believe it or not, but unfortunately in the "deposit/Withdraw" conundrum banks are often to blame. This said, we are working day by day to improve things and we will have, normally, something pretty rock-solid to announce in this regards. Things are not perfect and we are working hard here to change this. I just wish we could have the chance to all meet in person and have the chance for you guys to see how things are done, as well as share experience bad or good in order to move things forward.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:21:07 AM

oh no

Cheers

Sincerely,

Bruno

Believe it or not, but unfortunately in the "deposit/Withdraw" conundrum banks are often to blame. This said, we are working day by day to improve things and we will have, normally, something pretty rock-solid to announce in this regards. Things are not perfect and we are working hard here to change this. I just wish we could have the chance to all meet in person and have the chance for you guys to see how things are done, as well as share experience bad or good in order to move things forward.

I truly like this response. Thank you, MG.

~Bruno~
Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 03:47:58 AM

Things are not perfect and we are working hard here to change this. I just wish we could have the chance to all meet in person and have the chance for you guys to see how things are done, as well as share experience bad or good in order to move things forward.

I for one understand the delicate dance you guys have to perform, acting as a bridge between a pseudonymous currency and the traditional, state-sanctioned banking sector.  While I'm sure some of the customer support complaints are valid, I think overall you folks are doing a great job.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
Mt.Gox Support (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 05:11:06 AM

Thanks guys for the support!  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: