Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:55:49 PM

Who is responsible for keeping the price down. I have spent the last week buying up anything under 9sats but the sells keep coming at ridiculously low volumes and prices. Beginning to get really annoyed.Would have thought there would be a lot more buyers at these prices too.

Probably IconicExpert. The man up and vanished weeks ago and since then someone has been dumping 1000s each day for well under the ICO buy in.

Either him or someone who hates CLD and wants to kill it off - lot of hate for CLD in the BURST community. I personally am in both coins for the longterm but there are those who are too dense to understand that you can invest in more than one coin.

Fontas was in this coin as well and idk if he as exited yet.

Either way. It's someone who has screwed us over. Gave IE respect and trust when he was here but this is unacceptable. Fontas I have never given a chance however.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

Dev - Can you please provide the addresses where the premine is stored? I don't care if it is spread over a few - post them here.

Something doesn't add up and I would love to remove a premine dump from the possibilities.

Cheers
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:08:21 PM

Dev - Can you please provide the addresses where the premine is stored? I don't care if it is spread over a few - post them here.

Something doesn't add up and I would love to remove a premine dump from the possibilities.

Cheers

Go back a couple of pages to the last time you asked when he answered you.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:16:46 PM

Cheers

He didn't provide the addresses - he simply stated it was spread out across several addresses. I want the actual addresses.

For this thing to have any chance of getting out of this hole we need transparency.

10s of thousands of coins being dumped at up to 40% lower than the ICO price over the past 3 weeks.
burritoboy9984

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

He said the only address with over 100k and he listed the other 2. He then said they have a few wallets with minimal coins in them that are staking to keep the network going. Not sure what more you are looking for.
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:17:34 AM

Wallet was created by raxe.io crypto wallet company.  The backend (just like the messenger app) is completely exposed and accessible via the web.  You can even download the java from it!  Try harder!

^^^BURST butthurt bagholder FYI.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:02:36 AM

He said the only address with over 100k and he listed the other 2. He then said they have a few wallets with minimal coins in them that are staking to keep the network going. Not sure what more you are looking for.

I am afraid that is not proof. I want proof that the that premine is still intact and has not been dumped. Provide the addresses already - no more wishy washy updates or assurances. 

It's simple - If you provide the addresses and demonstrate proof of ownership (anyone can pick accounts that add up to 150K and say that they own them) by perhaps sending a transaction from one premine wallet to the other of say 10.24243 CLD then we can remove the dumping of the premine from the list of possible causes of these consistent dumps.

This is not a big ask - this is an absolute necessity. You must have the premine addresses listed publicly so all investors can be sure that they are not buying into a coin that is being dumped by the dev.

15% over the total coin supply is premined in the devs hands folks - this aint some 1% irrelevance.

This needs to be done. It's expected of every single coin out there where the developer has premined a chunk of coins and it is no different here.

As soon as this is done then no more need be said of it.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:04:35 AM

Wallet was created by raxe.io crypto wallet company.  The backend (just like the messenger app) is completely exposed and accessible via the web.  You can even download the java from it!  Try harder!

^^^BURST butthurt bagholder FYI.

Actually I dumped most my burst at its peak but am still mining it along with several any others that may seem worthwhile.  None I had to dump money in up front though, I've seen maybe one of those go well?  Besides the post will be removed soon and the wallet backend will be hidden like its supposed to be so no worries  Tongue.   At least Im pointing it instead of trying to hijack it or even worse the coin price skyrocket and somebody else hijacks it lol.

There are issues that need addressing with this coin - I agree with you. Mine is with the premine and yours is with the backend - at the end of the day these things need to be highlighted and remedied. It's not gonna fly to allow these things go unaddressed for much longer.
morprint

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:30:28 AM

I agree re the premine addresses for transparency, but somehow don't think this is a premine dump.You buy up eveything up to say 10 sats and new sell orders get placed at 8 or 8.5 sats ,why not at just below the last buy value.This is a deliberate attempt to devalue the coin. This is one of the few altcoins with an actual business behind it yet it is struggling against so many shitcoins that have nothing to offer.
burritoboy9984

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:00:57 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XTYS8sUMW1CuAFGCCzEe7iPrRXoyD1wMmR.htm

Quit bothering the dev with silly requests when you can answer the question yourself looking through the blockchain. Earlier he stated 2 addresses and the other one is the one containing over 100k, if they aren't, then come back and complain.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:03:41 PM

Important announcement

Our wallet development has encountered a few small issues relating to bugs in final development which makes the anonymous transaction feature impossible to integrate with the current code. The solution that we are choosing is to develop a new wallet and release the 2.0 version of XCloud along with the 2.0 wallet this wallet will also feature encrypted chat functionality.  We also have a way to way to provide value creation if we cut the total supply to half with a total of 575k XCloudcoins. There will be a coinswap with a larger percentage focus on the staking mechanism, the staking mechanism will be enhanced in the 2.0 wallet. With the partnership between SocialxBot and XCloudcoin we will move into deeper technological strategies with cross implementation between the two platforms. This will ultimately bring new exposure and new use to the XCloudcoin and new market use.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

Important announcement

Our wallet development has encountered a few small issues relating to bugs in final development which makes the anonymous transaction feature impossible to integrate with the current code. The solution that we are choosing is to develop a new wallet and release the 2.0 version of XCloud along with the 2.0 wallet this wallet will also feature encrypted chat functionality.  We also have a way to way to provide value creation if we cut the total supply to half with a total of 575k XCloudcoins. There will be a coinswap with a larger percentage focus on the staking mechanism, the staking mechanism will be enhanced in the 2.0 wallet. With the partnership between SocialxBot and XCloudcoin we will move into deeper technological strategies with cross implementation between the two platforms. This will ultimately bring new exposure and new use to the XCloudcoin and new market use.

and the dumps will continue

***Whale watching***
burritoboy9984

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:29:19 PM

Why is the coin supply being cut in half exactly? If it is only to make the coin more rare, I'm not sure going from 1 .1 million to 600k is going to make a vast difference.
xcn

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

Important announcement

So, every CLD will be swapped with CLD2.0 manually, I send you CLD, you send me CLD2.0?
Or it will be seamless for current holders?

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:36:00 PM

Why is the coin supply being cut in half exactly? If it is only to make the coin more rare, I'm not sure going from 1 .1 million to 600k is going to make a vast difference.

The coin supply will be cut in half to increase the value and rarity of the coins in circulation.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:59:03 PM

The coin supply will be cut in half to increase the value and rarity of the coins in circulation.

Will coins swap take place on bittrex automatically? Or will you have a swap address
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:01:44 PM

Cheers

He didn't provide the addresses - he simply stated it was spread out across several addresses. I want the actual addresses.

For this thing to have any chance of getting out of this hole we need transparency.

10s of thousands of coins being dumped at up to 40% lower than the ICO price over the past 3 weeks.
our premine is over a few address, i can confirm the only 100k wallet on the explorer is ours, along with this 2 others XFPEoBnTdeZS8Fhtbjazwkg4zrDU2ZcSK1 and XNYwFnFYnTVV5FmzLDZeCnUrQBNz2SAGtA

we have about 5 more wallets staking with low coins to keep the network strong since not that maybe ppl are staking their coins.

i did posted 2 addresses and this our other address    XQPiLSGJBqYgG5K1pzhB62zSw6v2Nc3WGh
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:02:40 PM

Will coins swap take place on bittrex automatically? Or will you have a swap address

waiting for a bittrex replay, based on that we will let everyone know how will that happen.
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

Good luck guys, I'm out doe. Not of fan of coin halving for increasing value, with that being said dminer is a great dev and I hope you guys see the moon.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

Good luck guys, I'm out doe. Not of fan of coin halving for increasing value, with that being said dminer is a great dev and I hope you guys see the moon.

How many coins did you own?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: