Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM  (Read 8899 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 08:52:13 AM by BombaUcigasa

This whole thing appeared overnight and is exploding in promotion... please consider your participation as calculated gambling.

"Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment" -- Typical HYIP/ponzi promotional stuff. (for the math relaxed readers, that's 500 bitcoins in a year for every 1 bitcoin invested today)

Main topic in "Gambling" section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762929.0
Lots of spam promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762934.0
More bribery: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.0
People stumbling over themselves: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763001.0

Website: https://cryptcominer.com/ (pretty standard HYIP looking)
"Cryptco Miner is a corporate entity and has been officially registered." -- they say this on almost every page. There are not really publishing ANY of their corporation details, ownership, employee names or anything. They just say they are official and that's that. Facebook link doesn't work.

Whois: http://who.is/whois/cryptcominer.com
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

The address is mentioned in several scams, including something about infintecoin. See: https://www.google.com/search?q=P.O.+BOX+0823-03411&

The IP address is routed by ddos-guard.net and can go anywhere, we can't establish other hosting neighbors.

The cookie-cutter copy-pasterino text "Orientation is probably its best features" (means NOTHING in context) is found on several sites: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Orientation+is+probably+its+best+features.%22

Sample calculation for 100% subscribers to first plan, with 100$ (as they claim their latest users are contributing):
- daily payment: 3%
- daily payment to referrer: 30% of 3% = 0.9%
- daily total payments profit margin: 20% from 3.9% = 0.78%
- total daily income per principal: 4.68%
- total monthly required profit: 395% / month...
- how much 100$ would be worth in 1 year if they invested it themselves and not paid and wasted time making a website: 1 779 326 300$

Why do they have "miner" in their domain if they are claiming to be a investment.
How can they pay on top of their ludicrously high returns, referral rates for affiliates?
Why don't they just borrow some money or contact angel investors for funds for simpler profits?

All these to be answered soon... when they provide proof of identity and operational funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Hey I just deposited 20$, lets see how this goes. I will tell you how things happen after 1 day.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

Hey I just deposited 20$, lets see how this goes. I will tell you how things happen after 1 day.
Thanks for posting. I welcome any users to post their experience here.

Also I have a question: what will you do when you double your money (23 days from now)?
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:49:06 PM

Thanks for posting. I welcome any users to post their experience here.

Also I have a question: what will you do when you double your money (23 days from now)?
First I'll see after 1 or 2 days.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Deposited to see how it goes.
These kind of "investment" will eventually scam, even if they're paying for the first few days.
And to be honest, i don't think it will last for a month Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.

True.
But consider their expenses for promotion, like signature ads and Ref contest (4BTC prize on 21 Sept.). Do you think they really would pay the 4BTC? Roll Eyes

Contest ends in 20th September.
Winners announced till 21th September.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

With the expenditure of initial payout, u need to count their payment to sig campaigners. Its difficult to sustain till 2 months if they try to payout old investors with new ones + the sig campaigners, unless they can achieve an exponential investment.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

We can clearly see that is standard HYIP and 100% they will become a scam. Now they offering very high paying signature campaign so I can imagine how much they will collect and run.

They are playing in smart way, your income from signature campaign stay on HYIP site, so a lot a people will invest from that income, because its 4% daily!

OH god.. we all will see it, a lot of complains, a lot of red feedback in nice profiles because they advertising scamers for dusts.

I think this have to be stop it now.

O my goodness.. what a referrals contest..

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
CryptcoMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

We are offering you all to earn, if you don't want to join, then don't. Those who will participate, they will post here payments every day and will be happy. Smiley That's why it's posted in Gamble section. You always have a choice, joining or no.

I will be happy to answer all your doubts trough email or live support.

Thank you.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

We are offering you all to earn, if you don't want to join, then don't. Those who will participate, they will post here payments every day and will be happy. Smiley That's why it's posted in Gamble section. You always have a choice, joining or no.

Thank you.
Updated OP with some more details, please consider your participation as calculated gambling as suggested by CryptcoMiner above.

Do not take anything I wrote so far as fact, the IPs, NSs and other details are very obfuscated and may be circumstantial and not indicative of specific identities.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

Thank you.
Updated OP with some more details, please consider your participation as calculated gambling as suggested by CryptcoMiner above.

Do not take anything I wrote so far as fact, the IPs, NSs and other details are very obfuscated and may be circumstantial and not indicative of specific identities.

There is no point in going by the WHOIS record. They are using WHOIS protection service. So address etc are guarded. Moreover, no one posts their real address in WHOIS now-a-days.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:40:54 PM

There is no point in going by the WHOIS record. They are using WHOIS protection service. So address etc are guarded. Moreover, no one posts their real address in WHOIS now-a-days.
It's true, but you need to apply "fingerprinting" to link several activities by the same identity.

For example lazy or careless scammers will reuse the same hosting provider, domain hoster, ddos service, email service, website script, website frameworks, etc. Reverse-looking these details can link to other activities that may or may not provide more details about the investigated identity. We're not trying to figure out who they are in real life, but who they are on the internet.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

It seems CryptcoMiner has not yet decided to escrow the funds for the signatures contents and this has raised some comments from participants. I would escrow the funds and defraud the contest to win them back Smiley
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

Its almost been 24 hours, I think I am going to withdraw after only 1 or 2 days just to keep it safe.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:00:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 10:16:23 AM by fox19891989

All HYIP are scams

I give up to join that campaign because I don't wanna be a part of SCAM group.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

All HYIP are scams

I give up to join that campaign because I don't wanna be a part of SCAM group.
If you're part of the first wave of users, you have a high chance of getting your reward, isn't that what everyone else is thinking?
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:57:47 PM

Profit withdraw worked and I got my daily 60 cents out yesterday. I'm taking it all out today which is 20 dollars plus another 60 cents. Get out before this crashes!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DaveSaldana123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Is it true they are paying sig campaign everyday?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: