[∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining USA/DE 255 blocks solved!

Pages: << < (1293/1926) > >>

CryptoBuddha:

Quote from: -ck on December 03, 2016, 12:44:24 AM
--
You can mine to either port, but mining to 13333 is mining the test code with segwit activation flagged, and while the code has now been bugtested and appears to be working fine, I give no guarantees with it (though I'm almost certain it should be fine now.) If the lack of guarantee concerns you, or you wish to not signal support for segwit, mine on the regular port 3333, though once the test pool finds a block successfully, I will not be giving an option against segwit.

--
Well, clear and lightning quick answer.  Thanks, -ck! As I treat my solo minig once a week as a lottery, I do understand low chances of winning, so the lack of guarantee is smth that scares me least of all))) 
So i'll go to 13333, hope to become the one who proves with a block the test code works fine  8)

CryptoBuddha:

One more thing - couldn't connect to de.ckpool.org on port 13333, at solo.ckpool.org it works fine now. Is it just me or 13333 not available at de. ?

-ck:

Quote from: CryptoBuddha on December 03, 2016, 04:25:40 AM
--
One more thing - couldn't connect to de.ckpool.org on port 13333, at solo.ckpool.org it works fine now. Is it just me or 13333 not available at de. ?

--
Test pool is only on the main pool. The de pool doesn't have enough resources to run two pools fast enough for me to be happy with their performance.

jameshav:

~14TH pointed at the testpool... Let's see what happens

daemondazz:

Quick question, should minors aimed at the 13333 test pool show up in the user stats or are they separate until you deploy the test code to the main pool? The iOS app and website are both showing a rate of 0 when I've had 3.2Th/s aimed at the test pool for the list 85 minutes? (As mentioned previously I'm only lottery mining 90 minutes a day)

Edit: a 5 minute / 1 hour rate of 0, it is showing a 1 day rate of 100M, which I'm guessing was yesterdays lottery attempt.

Pages: << < (1293/1926) > >>