[∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining USA/DE 255 blocks solved!

Pages: << < (1732/1926) > >>

jimjam123:

Quote from: Stryfe on October 15, 2019, 01:41:47 PM
--
Quote from: -ck on October 15, 2019, 10:25:08 AM
--
Alright, if you're all still keen for this pool to keep running, then I'll keep it going. I don't need handouts to keep it running but thanks for the offer. This, and the other pool, are pretty much only running as a service to the community now and won't ever make me money any more. If you feel like donating absolutely as a sign of support, that's a different story, and welcome.

--

what I dont get is why your pool mining isnt larger - you are a zero fee there right? would think that would be huge!

--

I could not agree more.

NotFuzzyWarm:

--
you are a zero fee there right?
--
No, as it says in the title of this thread, there is a 1% fee.

MoparMiningLLC:

Quote from: NotFuzzyWarm on October 15, 2019, 06:16:50 PM
--
--
you are a zero fee there right?
--
No, as it says in the title of this thread, there is a 1% fee.

--

no at his other pool - hence the "there" part

-ck:

--

what I dont get is why your pool mining isnt larger - you are a zero fee there right? would think that would be huge!

--

Multiple reasons, but it's proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not fee that determines where people mine.

Inertia.
Size attracts more size.
Advertising.
Size attracts more size.
Fancy shit webshites.
Size attracts more size.
Deals with big miners.
Size attracts more size.
Trust perception (haha)
Size attracts more size.
Preconfigured pool defaults by mining companies
Size attracts more size.

You probably get the picture by now what is the most important factor, right?

MoparMiningLLC:

Quote from: -ck on October 15, 2019, 08:27:07 PM
--
--

--

Multiple reasons, but it's proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not fee that determines where people mine.

Inertia.
Size attracts more size.
Advertising.
Size attracts more size.
Fancy shit webshites.
Size attracts more size.
Deals with big miners.
Size attracts more size.
Trust perception (haha)
Size attracts more size.
Preconfigured pool defaults by mining companies
Size attracts more size.

You probably get the picture by now what is the most important factor, right?

--

size right? lol I get that. but for me it is just about trying to earn as much bitcoin as I can while needing to cash out only what I need to pay the electric so sadly that keeps me stuck mostly to the larger PPS pools so I can get regular payouts.

I loved Kano's when it was 200 ph - I would love it even more on yours if you had the size as well. But I cannot pay the bills with months between blocks - I just am not that large or have pockets that deep - sadly. I am also at my lowest hashrate ever right now, having just around 64 TH total. I hope to be back over 100 TH before the end of the year and hopefully up to 200 TH by the halving.

Pages: << < (1732/1926) > >>