Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashlet Solo or Hashlet Prime?  (Read 6838 times)
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:56:38 PM

The Hashlet Solos all dropped a dollar in price today.

So for example, Zen Hashlet is now $20.95

The Hashlet prime hasn't dropped in price.
It has not increased either, which makes a change.

yes, Zen down to 20.95 but in zen pool still at 21.95 and removed prime hashlet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

yes, Zen down to 20.95 but in zen pool still at 21.95 and removed prime hashlet.

I had updated my post to mention about the zen pool prices being a dollar more expensive, just guess that you were writing your reply as I was updating mine.

I can still see the prime hashlet on the GAW mining website and on the zen cloud site though.

Link to it on GAW is here, maybe they just moved it to a new page.
http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet-prime/

Ian

tom99

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:02:55 PM

I had updated my post to mention about the zen pool prices being a dollar more expensive, just guess that you were writing your reply as I was updating mine.

I can still see the prime hashlet on the GAW mining website and on the zen cloud site though.

Link to it on GAW is here, maybe they just moved it to a new page.
http://gawminers.com/pages/hashlet-prime/

Ian

I did see it on other section hashlet prime and gaw make things so messy.
upstart7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:53:47 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:55:52 PM by upstart7

Update3:
9/6 third payout day. Logged in to announcements regarding various new features and bug fixes. Payout was at 10:11 am EST, and the balance tab, and Dashboard were all correct at the time of payout.  Looks like they fixed the issues that occurred the past week.

Payout for 25 Mh not sure the rate, looks like it changed, was .01755201. Finally received some hashlets, My total balance 0.03572253 and received 3 hashlets, I've not yet withdrawn any btc to my wallet.

I'm kinda excited about the purchase again (when everything works as described). I'm hoping the problems I've seen in the forums, and experienced myself are truly resolved, and we are past them.

Update2:
Reviewed hashtalk.org, very confusing but was able to find  a link stating payouts were from 8am EST to 12noon EST.

Just got payment for day 2: payout time is 11:22am EST, with empty post to the balance tab. Yesterday after I did not see payments I opened a ticket. I'm wondering if these guys are still working and getting thinks working, and I have to keep emailing them to get daily payments.
Did not get paid on day 2, very worrisome for a new product/service.

Another complaint is lack of timings in their timeline. The balance tab is the only one with date and time stamp, the activity tab is missing time stamp.

Reason I make mention is that I purchased 25 Mh zen hashlets on 9/3, and had them activated around 5am EST. If payout cutoff is 7:59am EST then I should have got paid that same day; I did not.

9/3 5am activated 25 Mh Zen hashlets, no payouts for few hours of work.

9/4 full 24 hours after activation should have had payment of 0.015 instead got 0.0100, without any
Maintenance fees. Payout time was 9:19 EST, I had already created a ticket after I did not see a payout after 8amEST.

9/5 Empty payout at 11:22 EST, about to create a ticket. Don't know why 9/4 was fine and 9/5 would not be. On 9/4 balance was fully update within the hour of payout, today it is not.

Update1:

Just got first payout:

25 Mh x 0.00062926 would be 0.01573; however my payout was .0100 @ 9:16 am EST
Did not see mention of fees.

Not much transparency in how payouts are made. I understand each Mh has a fee of 0.08 for a total of $2 in my case per day. But again I cannot see any detailed break down from the dashboard.
tom99

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:27:33 AM

Updated:

Just got first payout:

Not much transparency in how payouts are made. I understand each Mh has a fee of 0.08 for a total of $2 in my case per day. But again I cannot see any detailed break down from the dashboard.

there is fee 0.08 USD x 25
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:17:55 AM

Updated:

Just got first payout:

Hey,

There is a rate section when you log into ZEN cloud, it also tells you the going rates for the multipools as well as the fee Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:35:33 AM

Updated:

Just got first payout:

For your first day the hashlet does not have a mining/service fee. I assume that the hashlet was not running 24h, hence the reduced payout for day 1?
You will most likely see a higher payout for the second day and the mining fees included. Check under the tab "Balance" and you will see all activities and transactions.
upstart7

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

@ 110110101

See my updated post. I activated on 9/3 @ 5am, would stand to reason if payouts are or 24hrs then 8am -8am, that would mean I had 27 hrs for first payout. Math does not add up...
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:07:00 PM

Hey upstart7,

I saw this on the hashtalk.org forum: Quote from GAW_CEO, posted yesterday:
Late payouts
Hello,

As you know, some of the payouts were late and even still pending.

Our payout servers were completely overloaded today, this what caused the delay. Rest assured, you will get your payout. The system is just back logged.

We are completely revamping our payout system tonight. This should prevent delays like this in the future.

Please do not PM me directly for support. Please open a ticket a: support.gawminers.com

If your payouts are incorrect or missing, I would recommend you to check the support.
I received two payouts the other day, the payout system appeared to be borked and really slow.

I know this is not much of a help, but wait and see for a day or two and if the problems persist, then definitely make a new support so their staff can help you.
Rookie41

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:25:34 AM

After my Hashlet was activated and running I just closed it and left it alone.
I didn't spam refresh every 5 mins to see when I was getting paid and I didn't worry about it, GAWminers will take care of it.

Only this morning I logged in and saw that I had my first payment for my 1 ZenHashlet:
0.00033909 BTC

I'll check it again in a few days and see how it's going on a daily basis Smiley

One thing tho, is there anywhere to put in your BTC wallet so you can get actually paid (when the time is right and you feel like withdrawing your BTC)?
Found it, go to "Balance" and click on the red - symbol and put in your details Smiley

Am I the only one who gets slightly excited seeing the graph(s) and little numbers everywhere?
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:19:38 AM

Now that that its been announced that Prime will hash at 40GHs SHA I would say Prime is the way to go.  Sha should ROI quicker but its nice to know you have Scrypt as a backup as time goes on.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:35:56 AM

Right now I think the best investment is the Zencloud miner, they currently have the highest payouts and probably worth the extra few bucks. That may change when GAW adds new features to their Hashlet primes though.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
mechtronic2001 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:35:12 AM

Now that that its been announced that Prime will hash at 40GHs SHA I would say Prime is the way to go.  Sha should ROI quicker but its nice to know you have Scrypt as a backup as time goes on.

At current rates it would take about a year to reach ROI from what I'm seeing and reach very very minimal returns after that....unless btc prices skyrocket.
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:59:46 PM

At current rates it would take about a year to reach ROI from what I'm seeing and reach very very minimal returns after that....unless btc prices skyrocket.

I agree, a quick reference check at https://tradeblock.com/mining/ shows a ROI in around 300 days and a grand profit of $3 in Aug 2015 (100GH/s Hashlet).
I would stick with scrypt hashlets for now. The price per GH/s need to go down before the Hashlet Genesis becomes profitable.
upstart7

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:03:19 PM

Hey upstart7,

I saw this on the hashtalk.org forum: Quote from GAW_CEO, posted yesterday:
Late payouts
Hello,

As you know, some of the payouts were late and even still pending.

Our payout servers were completely overloaded today, this what caused the delay. Rest assured, you will get your payout. The system is just back logged.

We are completely revamping our payout system tonight. This should prevent delays like this in the future.

Please do not PM me directly for support. Please open a ticket a: support.gawminers.com

If your payouts are incorrect or missing, I would recommend you to check the support.
I received two payouts the other day, the payout system appeared to be borked and really slow.

I know this is not much of a help, but wait and see for a day or two and if the problems persist, then definitely make a new support so their staff can help you.

Thanks, I feel the problems has been resolved. I maybe able to get excited about this whole cloud mining again. Genesis hashlet is a bit pricey but cheaper than cex.io ghash. Other than The continual price of bitcoin falling, the hashlet concept is definitely worth trying out.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:38:24 AM

I bought this ZenHashlet from GAW miners Sep 05, 2014.

I guess it´s supposed to mine coins (?) but I don´t see any balance anywhere.

How does this thing work? Thanks beforehand, g.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:46:46 AM

I bought this ZenHashlet from GAW miners Sep 05, 2014.

I guess it´s supposed to mine coins (?) but I don´t see any balance anywhere.

How does this thing work? Thanks beforehand, g.

Hey,

When you log in, click the 'Latest activity' icon on the left of the screen, that will show you any payouts you have have received. I waited for about 28 hours before I got my first payout and it's been steady ever since.

If you click the 'Dashboard' icon that will show you the hashrate of your miner too Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

Hashlet Primes have gone up $10 to $49.95

So the more expensive it gets, I suppose the better option is to just get the Solos.

I am just glad I got some when they were cheap.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

First payout, Zen Hashlet 1 MH.

ZenPool: 0.00072183 BTC after pool fees (if applicable)

So far so good.

atsuky

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

If i have to buy one definetly i will buy the solo hashlet only for the price diference Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: