Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashlet Solo or Hashlet Prime?  (Read 6840 times)
upstart7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:46:04 AM

Update4:

Looks like days 4 and 5 for went well. Payouts were within the expected time window, and I'm a  happy camper.

Saw the price of hash prime go up, and I can't see the benefit. Higher price for future benefits which may or may not happen, I'll pass.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:48:38 AM

Update4:

Looks like days 4 and 5 for went well. Payouts were within the expected time window, and I'm a  happy camper.

Saw the price of hash prime go up, and I can't see the benefit. Higher price for future benefits which may or may not happen, I'll pass.

I think I'll pass on the prime and the genesis at this stage, a little to expensive for the ROI.

Very happy with my hashlets though, after 5 days everything seems to be very smooth now the payments are on time, I like the fact they appear to be updating things very quickly

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:12:59 PM

Hey guys,
i just bought a Zenhashlet and a prime.
The Zenhashlet is showing the fees, (when you click on the hashlet- where you can change the name), but the prime is not showing..? is there no fee for prime??
mechtronic2001 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:30:18 PM

Hey guys,
The Zenhashlet is showing the fees, (when you click on the hashlet- where you can change the name), but the prime is not showing..? is there no fee for prime??

I haven't purchased a Prime yet, but as far as I know it should have the same $.08/Mh/day charge as the Solos
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Hey guys,

Hi!

Please send me your order info and ticket number if you have opened one. I will follow up with our Tech Agents to get you squared away!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com
LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:29:34 PM

Hey guys,

Hi!

Please send me your order info and ticket number if you have opened one. I will follow up with our Tech Agents to get you squared away!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com

While you're here, can you answer a quick question?

Is there a genesis prime or is the prime only on the solo? I was reading about a prime that mine sha256 but I couldn't see it anyway :/ Probably me being a dopey git lol

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:51:01 PM

Hey guys,

Hi!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com

Is there a genesis prime or is the prime only on the solo? I was reading about a prime that mine sha256 but I couldn't see it anyway :/ Probably me being a dopey git lol

I could try and answer that.

The Hashlet Prime was originally a month or so ago, just a normal Hashlet. It mined scrypt only but it allowed you to choose from a list of pools. These were pretty popular, selling like crazy, so GAW raised the price to try and stop demand. It did not work so they raised the price again and at the same time bought out a new range of Scrypt-based Hashlets that could only mine at a certain pool. Depending on the pool and how profitable it was, affected the price of these hashlets which are known as Hashlet Solos. The original Hashlet was renamed to a Hashlet Prime.

The Hashlet Genesis then came along which was for the SHA256 algo. At the moment like the original Hashlet now Hashlet Prime, you can choose different pools.

The Hashlet Prime being the top of the range Hashlet will be also be able to mine SHA256 and then it had a further price increase to where it is today. The Prime can not mine SHA256 yet, but is a feature coming soon.

There might be other Hashlets coming out which are SHA256 based, that might end up like the Solos, being able to own mine at specific pools, but that is only speculation and partly my own thinking.
These might be called Genesis Solos, again just my thinking.

I hope that explained a little bit more.

Ian

LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

Hey guys,

Hi!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com

The Hashlet Prime was originally a month or so ago, just a normal Hashlet. It mined scrypt only but it allowed you to choose from a list of pools. These were pretty popular, selling like crazy, so GAW raised the price to try and stop demand. It did not work so they raised the price again and at the same time bought out a new range of Scrypt-based Hashlets that could only mine at a certain pool. Depending on the pool and how profitable it was, affected the price of these hashlets which are known as Hashlet Solos. The original Hashlet was renamed to a Hashlet Prime.

The Hashlet Genesis then came along which was for the SHA256 algo. At the moment like the original Hashlet now Hashlet Prime, you can choose different pools.

The Hashlet Prime being the top of the range Hashlet will be also be able to mine SHA256 and then it had a further price increase to where it is today. The Prime can not mine SHA256 yet, but is a feature coming soon.

There might be other Hashlets coming out which are SHA256 based, that might end up like the Solos, being able to own mine at specific pools, but that is only speculation and partly my own thinking.

Ian

Sounds like we're on the same thinking curve.

I really like these hashlets and I dont need to worry about anything once I have them which is nice.

I was going to pick up a prime on my next round of purchases but I might just stick with some more solo's for now I think.

thanks for your help

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

Hey guys,

Hi!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com

Ian

Sounds like we're on the same thinking curve.

I really like these hashlets and I dont need to worry about anything once I have them which is nice.

I was going to pick up a prime on my next round of purchases but I might just stick with some more solo's for now I think.

thanks for your help

No problem.

raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

I've bought a prime today for $49.95 now i feel i've made a bad move and it's overpriced  Undecided Please tell me i'm wrong and this is better than buying say 3x solo's
LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:33:49 AM

I've bought a prime today for $49.95 now i feel i've made a bad move and it's overpriced  Undecided Please tell me i'm wrong and this is better than buying say 3x solo's

Hi Raffern, you get a lot more flexibilty with the Prime. You can change pools when you want and you can boost it now I think too!

It's more of a future purchase as they will get upgrades more than the solos.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:52:02 PM

Hi Raffern, you get a lot more flexibilty with the Prime. You can change pools when you want and you can boost it now I think too!

It's more of a future purchase as they will get upgrades more than the solos.

Many thanks for the reply! Smiley
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

I am so excited for you!! That is a great move Smiley

If you ever have any questions or concerns please email me!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com
Matteo86x

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:12:48 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 09:26:55 AM by Matteo86x

I've bought a prime today for $49.95 now i feel i've made a bad move and it's overpriced  Undecided Please tell me i'm wrong and this is better than buying say 3x solo's

I am so excited for you!! That is a great move Smiley

If you ever have any questions or concerns please email me!

Sincerely,
Amber
amber@gawminers.com

Hi Amber

To test your service, I've purchased a Prime and a Genesis. I would like to understand something about the PRIME future features.

These are the rates for the SHA-256 and script algorithms, let's multiply them up to 0.01BTC, which is easy to understand and quantify for the ROI:

SHA-256 - 0.0000165 (average) , 606.06MH/s to gain 0.01BTC/day ( for 477$ )
Script ---- 0.00064 (zenpool) , 15.625MH/s to gain 0.01BTC/day ( for 314.25$ )

Let's talk about ROI. BTC/USD = 471

$/day for 1 GENESIS hashlet (7.95$) = 0.00777$, ROI in 7.95/0.00777= 1023 days
$/day for 1 PRIME hashlet (49.95$) = 0.30144$, ROI in 49.95/0.30144 165.70 days
$/day for 1 ZEN hashlet (20.95$) = 0.30144$, ROI in 20.95/0.30144 69.49 days

EDIT: the zenpool earnings have decreased a bit, from 0.00064 to 0.00061

Have I made some mistakes? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've just heard that with the PRIME service we will be able to switch up to 40GH/s for the SHA-256 algorithm, but that's all for now? Considering the rates, it seems more a waste of money than anything else. If, and only IF, the PRIME service could go up to 100MH/s, that could be interesting, but now it's totally useless.

Why should I pay 49 $ for a service like that? What can I expect and in what time? The boost feature it could have been integrated automatically, to BOOST a little the profits. If I pay you a lot, I expect something more from the service automatically, I can't go on clicking every time.

I don't want to be rude, but I find that the PRIME service it's a bit uninformative
martin23

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

Hi Amber,

I bought some hashlets and they immediately disapeared. I described my problem on support page, but no one cares. Could You help me please? My ticket is #31356

Thanks
Coin.millionair

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

Any updates about recent incomes for different hashlets ?

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

Any updates about recent incomes for different hashlets ?

Copy&paste for the current payouts. Values are for BTC/MHps for scrypt and BTC/GHps for SHA256

Scrypt Average Payouts
Name   Average Payout
LTC Pool   0.00060102 BTC
ZenPool   0.00060102 BTC
MultiHashlet   0.00047585 BTC
CleverHashlet   0.00038900 BTC
WaffleHashlet   0.00038180 BTC
HashletBit   0.00031000 BTC

BTC Average Payouts
Name   Average Payout
GenesisGuild   0.00001451 BTC
GenesisHash   0.00001451 BTC
GenesisMulti   0.00001272 BTC
Coin.millionair

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Thank You.
Ill invest in a few days, hope they will keep this rate for a long period of time...

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:27:24 PM

There are no guarantees in crypto Smiley
That said, the payouts for the Zenpool have pretty much been in the 0.0006 BTC/MH range as far as I can recall.

Note that this is the output before maintenance/power fees. These are 8 cents/MH, but with the very low price on BTC, the service costs are substantial and are currently in the range of 1/4 of the profits.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:31:28 PM

There are no guarantees in crypto Smiley
That said, the payouts for the Zenpool have pretty much been in the 0.0006 BTC/MH range as far as I can recall.

Note that this is the output before maintenance/power fees. These are 8 cents/MH, but with the very low price on BTC, the service costs are substantial and are currently in the range of 1/4 of the profits.

Zen Hashlets are defo the way forward at the moment.

I have 5 clever hashlets and because BTC is so low the fee taken is almost 45% of of my earnings.

Still very happy with them though. Hopefully BTC will pick up a bit

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx