Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a 1 bt loan again trying one more time  (Read 804 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:18:16 PM

Hey guys most of you know me, and I again looking for that 1 btc loan for September.  Its for a truck, tomorrow Ill be posting links to donation site or bitcoinlending club as I will do the verification on my identity. I really need this loan for the truck as I have to support my family.  I hope a few of you will find it in your heart to loan me or even donate. 

1btc loan with your terms is agreeable

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

Hey guys most of you know me, and I again looking for that 1 btc loan for September.  Its for a truck, tomorrow Ill be posting links to donation site or bitcoinlending club as I will do the verification on my identity. I really need this loan for the truck as I have to support my family.  I hope a few of you will find it in your heart to loan me or even donate. 

First, what collateral do you have for this loan? Second, For when in september? Third, you've gotten payments from the PrimeDice signature campaign, why do you need so much?
Also, what truck costs $500? Lol.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:31:29 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 11:17:18 PM by zolace

Hey guys most of you know me, and I again looking for that 1 btc loan for September.  Its for a truck, tomorrow Ill be posting links to donation site or bitcoinlending club as I will do the verification on my identity. I really need this loan for the truck as I have to support my family.  I hope a few of you will find it in your heart to loan me or even donate.  

First, what collateral do you have for this loan? Second, For when in september? Third, you've gotten payments from the PrimeDice signature campaign, why do you need so much?
Also, what truck costs $500? Lol.
no the cost of the truck is 1900 USD and it  will come from most of my savings from what I saved from the PD sigs and my other jobs,  I dont have no collateral, I do have a trust rating here.  September 14 is when Ill need it the latest

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you offering to buy and sell member account in the past,
I'd consider this an insanely dangerous loan without full collateral.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:39:00 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you offering to buy and sell member account in the past,
I'd consider this an insanely dangerous loan without full collateral.
yeah I was trying to buy from members who didnt pay back the lenders so I can help recover the lenders funds, did you even read it carefully?

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: