Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undocumented immigrants are civil, NOT CRIMINAL matters  (Read 1644 times)
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:19:53 PM

I've been undocumented most of my life, nobody has ever told me I was a criminal.
I'm changing country quite often, and I guess it helps when I show my passport with lots of stamps. And if I'm working in countries where I don't have any right to work, I make it difficult to prove I'm working or that I'm earning money.
If you are working in a country where you do not have the right to work then you are not only breaking the law but are also robbing the rest of the hard working people of the country blind. You are creating more supply of a labor force then what there should be. You are not paying the same taxes that other hard working citizens in the country are.

This is correct, but I do not have the same rights. And I'm not costing anything to the taxpayers, as I don't have any right to health insurance nor a pension. All that while I do pay VAT or sales tax with anything I buy. I travel a lot, and I see that countries which offer the most to their citizens have the largest budget deficits. They're all failing, and their failure makes me happy. Anyway, I'm currently staying in a little country where there's no income tax. I don't have the right to work nor a residency permit, but I have no doubt I'm useful to that country, giving more than I receive. This is what really matters.

Let's forget the citizenship issues, and focus on this giving/receiving question. I suggest anyone receiving more than he gives be sent to forced labour. I'll remain free.
You are likely paying less in income taxes then what you should be paying. You probably aren't paying anything in income taxes. You are also consuming public resources (like local government services) that is provided to the people by the government.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:42:51 AM

if you are caught in the process of crossing the border, yes, a criminal charge may be filed against you for that act.

when the illegal immigrants fail to appear in court to deport them, it is for being in the US without documents. and it's a civil matter.
You mean criminals break civil laws too?

Gee.  I never would have guessed.
There are not actually any civil laws (only torts against others). But this is not the point. The only people who are guaranteed the protections that the constitution guarantees are US citizens. If you are not a citizen then the constitution does not protect you, period.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:57:40 PM

I've been undocumented most of my life, nobody has ever told me I was a criminal.
I'm changing country quite often, and I guess it helps when I show my passport with lots of stamps. And if I'm working in countries where I don't have any right to work, I make it difficult to prove I'm working or that I'm earning money.
If you are working in a country where you do not have the right to work then you are not only breaking the law but are also robbing the rest of the hard working people of the country blind. You are creating more supply of a labor force then what there should be. You are not paying the same taxes that other hard working citizens in the country are.

This is correct, but I do not have the same rights. And I'm not costing anything to the taxpayers, as I don't have any right to health insurance nor a pension. All that while I do pay VAT or sales tax with anything I buy. I travel a lot, and I see that countries which offer the most to their citizens have the largest budget deficits. They're all failing, and their failure makes me happy. Anyway, I'm currently staying in a little country where there's no income tax. I don't have the right to work nor a residency permit, but I have no doubt I'm useful to that country, giving more than I receive. This is what really matters.

Let's forget the citizenship issues, and focus on this giving/receiving question. I suggest anyone receiving more than he gives be sent to forced labour. I'll remain free.
You are likely paying less in income taxes then what you should be paying. You probably aren't paying anything in income taxes. You are also consuming public resources (like local government services) that is provided to the people by the government.

I'm not using any local government service. Not at all.
A month ago, I was in a city where there was some fireworks, and I've watched. That's about it. Oh, well, I remember I've used a public bathroom a while ago. That's it, nothing else.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:34:45 AM

A month ago, I was in a city where there was some fireworks, and I've watched. That's about it. Oh, well, I remember I've used a public bathroom a while ago. That's it, nothing else.

This is not the norm for illegals. The majority of illegal immigrants add to crime, creating a burden to the local police. If you have ever driven your car then you have contributed to wear and tear on the roads but have not paid your fair share in taxes to cover these costs. If you have children then they are using the school system of which you are not paying for via taxes.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:29:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:49:39 PM by countryfree

If you have ever driven your car then you have contributed to wear and tear on the roads but have not paid your fair share in taxes to cover these costs. If you have children then they are using the school system of which you are not paying for via taxes.

Gas is $8 a gallon where I am now! I believe that's much enough money to pay for my wear and tear of the roads. When it comes to that, I'm driving an old car and I would like to buy a new one. Happily, I can afford to buy one. I tried that last month. Buying a car means paying quite a lot in tax, and there's the cost to register it also, which is expensive too, but those a$$holes at the registration office, they told me that I couldn't register a car because I didn't have the rights documents... So I moved to another country, and I hope that next month I'll be in a country where there will let me register a car. This country will not get my money, too bad!

Regarding public schools, the teachers are so bad, sending kids there is like giving them a licence to fail their life.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:29:59 PM

This is not the norm for illegals. The majority of illegal immigrants add to crime, creating a burden to the local police. If you have ever driven your car then you have contributed to wear and tear on the roads but have not paid your fair share in taxes to cover these costs. If you have children then they are using the school system of which you are not paying for via taxes.
No the majority do not.  But the majority of prisoners in our state prison are illegals, virtually all Mexican.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: