Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - VOID - New Thread soon - See Statement  (Read 7950 times)
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:50:19 AM

vote: The Double Universal by elianite

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:55:30 AM

This is my idea guys WTF - I send it in earlier. He copied the who five year idea. Come on!

I've had the 5 bitcoin/year idea before you posted your suggestion. How can I prove it? Don't really know...sorry. Sad

where is your box? 

It is required for entry and you didn't make one.

Guess you're out

No dude, I also send design for the box

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.80

Final version

Where?

I see no post by you that includes a box...  I apologize if I am wrong but I see no post by you with any box.  Instead of linking me to the forum, can you quote the post?
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:00:09 AM

This is my idea guys WTF - I send it in earlier. He copied the who five year idea. Come on!

I've had the 5 bitcoin/year idea before you posted your suggestion. How can I prove it? Don't really know...sorry. Sad

where is your box? 

Guess you're out

I reacted on it but just saw it was direct at iawgoM.

But you are completely right! No box, iawgoM is out!
Ruthie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:07:45 AM

Vote: iawgoM

I'm still voting iawgoM, I have worked with iawgoM and always been happy with the results, he is professional.

You clearly liked his design and you managed to overlook the box when you picked the finalists, I think it's wrong now to go back on that :/
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

where is your box? 

Guess you're out

I reacted on it but just saw it was direct at iawgoM.

But you are completely right! No box, iawgoM is out!

Lol, was just about to come back and call him a liar, lol....

Here is my submission. Working on another one and hope I'll catch the deadline before posting it Smiley

And another entry Smiley

Two Submissions, 0 boxes

I vote for the silver coin.  Yeah the 2oz. Solid Gold Silver lines coin!  That's my vote
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:10:31 AM

I'm still voting iawgoM, I have worked with iawgoM and always been happy with the results, he is professional.

You clearly liked his design and you managed to overlook the box when you picked the finalists, I think it's wrong now to go back on that :/

Go back on rules?

LOL

Mr Umpire sir, ummmm  Buster Posey is clearly talented and all, so can you give him 4 strikes?  He shouldn't have to follow the same rules as everyone because of his talent and I played with him and he is very good.  Yeah 4 strikes and lets go with 4 outs too.

Rules Shmulz
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:18:34 AM

Go back on rules?

LOL

Mr Umpire sir, ummmm  Buster Posey is clearly talented and all, so can you give him 4 strikes?  He shouldn't have to follow the same rules as everyone because of his talent and I played with him and he is very good.  Yeah 4 strikes and lets go with 4 outs too.

Rules Shmulz

Where is Coinographic on this matter.

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:23:31 AM

Oh people calm down please.

OK, I clearly missed the box part - because I got confused with this post by Coinographic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.msg7866076#msg7866076 I figured they already decided about the Bitcoin box, but that was for Litecoin - my bad, should have read it more carefully. But in post after that they said:

We will be using this supplier for all our boxes from this point on - very happy

Creating a box isn't a problem for me - and it will be better that yours for sure Wink If Coinographic wants me to do it, and they won't be using that wooden box...

Besides:
The winning designer confirms that;

1)   They agree to work with us after the voting is complete until the final coin design is produced, no matter the amount of time this takes

And yes, I agree to work with them as much as needed on anything that needs to be designed: the box, the toilet paper...blah...

As for some things that might look similar to other people's designs - I'm waiting for some kid to acuse me for using the word "Bitcoin" because he used it too Cheesy

You are not the ones who decide about any kind of disqualification - only Coinographic can do that. They make the rules and can change them if they want to. There is obviously the reason why they selected my work to top 5, and as far as I can see people here support my design too. Gold coins are serious business, not a flea market... Sorry for you not making it to the finals.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:39:15 AM

OK, I clearly missed the box part - because I got confused with this post by Coinographic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.msg7866076#msg7866076 I figured they already decided about the Bitcoin box, but that was for Litecoin - my bad, should have read it more carefully. But in post after that they said:

We will be using this supplier for all our boxes from this point on - very happy

Creating a box isn't a problem for me - and it will be better that yours for sure Wink If Coinographic wants me to do it, and they won't be using that wooden box...

Besides:

1)   They agree to work with us after the voting is complete until the final coin design is produced, no matter the amount of time this takes

And yes, I agree to work with them as much as needed on anything that needs to be designed: the box, the toilet paper...blah...

As for some things that might look similar to other people's designs - I'm waiting for some kid to acuse me for using the word "Bitcoin" because he used it too Cheesy

You are not the ones who decide about any kind of disqualification - only Coinographic can do that. They make the rules and can change them if they want to. There is obviously the reason why they selected my work to top 5, and as far as I can see people here support my design too. Gold coins are serious business, not a flea market... Sorry for you not making it to the finals.

Coinographic, rules are not to be changed! This will diminish your credibility as a respectable company.

campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:43:59 AM

Besides:

Whatever makes you feel better bro.  You made a bull on a coin and a big 5.  I am not impressed in the least.  I am not even saying that I should be in the the top 5 or the top 10. I never even said that your coin was bad. You didn't follow the rules. Neither did Mr. Silver Gold Lined 2 oz solid .9999 Gold silver coin. As I said, I am not a sore loser, congrats to you all. What I am saying is that you and gold/silver didn't follow the rules. That's all. And now all I have to choose from is 5 almost identical looking round plain coins. I am not even slightly interested in buying one of your coins. They are everywhere. Sure, I'd be interested at $4,000 but with the mark-up one of these would carry, I'd want something unique and different. Hell it is 2 oz. Solid Gold loaded with 5 btc. Why would I want a coin that looks like the silver rounds and every Litecoin they make. I won't vote or watch this thread cause I don't care who wins.  I already know. It is a round coin with a design on one side and hologram on the other.

And now you decide you will make a box? How nice of you. 
rob_1990

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:46:14 AM

My vote: iawgoM

Fantastic design - really nice!
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:52:16 AM

Coinographic, I'm waiting on a reply on the whole matter...
iawgoM

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:59:58 AM

There, a 3 minute box for you. Imagine how they would look if I really tried...

Now please get off my back. If you did better, you would be selected. Quit trying to troll something for yourself...
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:01:51 AM

I'll throw in my vote for elianite.

But all these designs are awesome! Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:04:17 AM

Now please get off my back. If you did better, you would be selected. Quit trying to troll something for yourself...

TOO LATE!

Stop bashing your follow contestants, for telling the truth!
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:05:50 AM

TOO LATE!

Stop bashing your follow contestants, for telling the truth!

It's not about good or better, it's about right and wrong.
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:19:13 AM

Some people...

I did not bash your design bro.  I said you didn't have a box in and it was in the rules. So cool that you went and designed a box in 5 minutes.  I could win a lot of contests and auctions if I were allowed an extra 12 hours and paid no attention to rules...

Then, like an asshole you say,

There is obviously the reason why they selected my work to top 5, and as far as I can see people here support my design too. Gold coins are serious business, not a flea market... Sorry for you not making it to the finals.

Well, in my opinion it is pretty easy to get lots of early votes when it is 10am or 11am where you are and you post this....

Drugari, mogu zamolit za malo podrske na ovom topicu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764623.0
Samo treba ukratko dati vote za moj design, ako vam se svidja...minutica posla...Hvala!

Pretty sure you just told the entire Croatian board to come over and vote for your coin and what do you know, you have 4 or 5 people that have come over to say they vote for you.  You are really proud of yourself aren't you?  Shut up and be happy and humble that your 20 minute design went through despite your lack of paying attention to rules.  Also, the coin is supposed to be picked because it is best, not who can tell their buddies the best.
iawgoM

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

Well, in my opinion it is pretty easy to get lots of early votes when it is 10am or 11am where you are and you post this....

Drugari, mogu zamolit za malo podrske na ovom topicu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764623.0
Samo treba ukratko dati vote za moj design, ako vam se svidja...minutica posla...Hvala!

Pretty sure you just told the entire Croatian board to come over and vote for your coin and what do you know, you have 4 or 5 people that have come over to say they vote for you.  You are really proud of yourself aren't you?  Shut up and be happy and humble that your 20 minute design went through despite your lack of paying attention to rules.  Also, the coin is supposed to be picked because it is best, not who can tell their buddies the best.

"ako vam se svidja" - translation: if you like it. Nothing wrong with that I guess... Why shouldn't I make people aware that there is voting here?

Just stop it trolls and leave me alone.
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:25:02 AM

My vote: iawgoM

Fantastic design - really nice!

Oh jeez, what do you know. Good ol' Rob pops in and send a vote for iawgoM

FIRST POST in 4 months is for your coin.  Hmmmmm, alt perhaps....
dj6230

Activity: 71
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

One or some of the contestants are blasting out PM to members to vote on them.
Just FYI.

I'm currently building an collection of novelty BitCoin's and physical BitCoin's, contact me if you have any, except Casascius (yet)!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: