Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - VOID - New Thread soon - See Statement  (Read 7962 times)
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:38:50 AM

Coinographic, you have been reading this thread come on!

would you please find a minute of your time to make a statement.

I put effort into my design and would like to see the same effort from you guys to resolve this.

Let's keep this civilised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:39:42 AM

One or some of the contestants are blasting out PM to members to vote on them.
Just FYI.

Let me guess: iawgoM
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:41:57 AM

Just FYI.

Wrong.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:44:53 AM

Just FYI.

Wrong.

I have to appologize, this was presumptuous of me.
campycoin

Activity: 700

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:51:36 AM

Well, in my opinion it is pretty easy to get lots of early votes when it is 10am or 11am where you are and you post this....

Drugari, mogu zamolit za malo podrske na ovom topicu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764623.0
Samo treba ukratko dati vote za moj design, ako vam se svidja...minutica posla...Hvala!

Pretty sure you just told the entire Croatian board to come over and vote for your coin and what do you know, you have 4 or 5 people that have come over to say they vote for you.  You are really proud of yourself aren't you?  Shut up and be happy and humble that your 20 minute design went through despite your lack of paying attention to rules.  Also, the coin is supposed to be picked because it is best, not who can tell their buddies the best.

"ako vam se svidja" - translation: if you like it. Nothing wrong with that I guess... Why shouldn't I make people aware that there is voting here?

Just stop it trolls and leave me alone.

Last post and I am going to bed

FIRST - COINOGRAPHIC ALREADY MADE THEIR DECISION, BY NO MEANS HAVE I ASKED THEM TO RE-DO IT. IT IS DONE. I WAS POINTING OUT THE MISTAKES

And I have no issue with you pointing out the coin, but to go shove it on our faces, "and it seems everyone else here is happy with my coin." You mean everyone you just told to come vote for your coin including your alt account and FTC friends?  Just makes you look desperate to hold your spot.  You stole the box design clearly, so yes, I can see it took you 3 minutes just like the bull you put on a gold coin I've seen a thousand times.

We are not trolling in any way. You could have been humble and not tried to boast about your "superior design" and lack of care for rules.

That's all.  Again, congratulations on sneaking through.

And a side note....  the contest was about being unique.  Different. Original

We are all very impressed at your 3 minute box design.  TOTALLY UNIQUE

Much like your coin which is OFF THE CHARTS UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL

But, it seems like a trend in this contest, originality all over the place....

Yeah, you deserve to be very proud and boastful.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:52:44 AM

Just FYI.

Wrong.

I have to appologize, this was presumptuous of me.

This was me. I sent dj6230 a friendly message linking to this thread, since I had bought a physical bitcoin from him some time ago. I felt this was appropriate and well within the ideals of fair play. I encourage everyone to vote for the coin they see as being the most worthy.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:59:43 AM

Well, in my opinion it is pretty easy to get lots of early votes when it is 10am or 11am where you are and you post this....

Drugari, mogu zamolit za malo podrske na ovom topicu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764623.0
Samo treba ukratko dati vote za moj design, ako vam se svidja...minutica posla...Hvala!

Pretty sure you just told the entire Croatian board to come over and vote for your coin and what do you know, you have 4 or 5 people that have come over to say they vote for you.  You are really proud of yourself aren't you?  Shut up and be happy and humble that your 20 minute design went through despite your lack of paying attention to rules.  Also, the coin is supposed to be picked because it is best, not who can tell their buddies the best.

"ako vam se svidja" - translation: if you like it. Nothing wrong with that I guess... Why shouldn't I make people aware that there is voting here?

Just stop it trolls and leave me alone.

Last post and I am going to bed

FIRST - COINOGRAPHIC ALREADY MADE THEIR DECISION, BY NO MEANS HAVE I ASKED THEM TO RE-DO IT. IT IS DONE. I WAS POINTING OUT THE MISTAKES

And I have no issue with you pointing out the coin, but to go shove it on our faces, "and it seems everyone else here is happy with my coin." You mean everyone you just told to come vote for your coin including your alt account and FTC friends?  Just makes you look desperate to hold your spot.  You stole the box design clearly, so yes, I can see it took you 3 minutes just like the bull you put on a gold coin I've seen a thousand times.

We are not trolling in any way. You could have been humble and not tried to boast about your "superior design" and lack of care for rules.

That's all.  Again, congratulations on sneaking through.

And a side note....  the contest was about being unique.  Different. Original

But, it seems like a trend in this contest, originality all over the place....

Yeah, you deserve to be very proud and boastful.

campycoin, you right.

But designs that didn't meet the requirements should be excluded!

Coinographic, any thoughts?
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:00:20 AM

Dude, do you even read what Coinographic wrote:
We will be using this supplier for all our boxes from this point on - very happy

Why inventing the hot water? They said they will use this box. I just made a quick draft based on it... doh!

Do you even know where my bull is from? Wall Street, no? You get it...Bitcoin, finance etc...? And that one didn't go to finals at all.

Have a nice dreams  Kiss
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:00:33 AM

I like MR.BAU's coin TBH, just a pity it wasn't selected as a finalist. Oh well, good luck guys.
PolyCoin-Team

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:02:25 AM

Coinographic the 5 guys you selected absolutly suck!!!WTF?Huh
The best 5 coins you didnt even choose! I agree with Campycoin,the lion coin had the best design.
I refuse to vote and refuse to buy any coins from your company ever again!!
I predict you wont be selling more than 10 of the winning coindesign!!!

MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:04:00 AM

I like MR.BAU's coin TBH, just a pity it wasn't selected as a finalist. Oh well, good luck guys.
Thank you very much, I did had 2 more people liking the design before the Submission ended.

To be honest there was other coin design I did like too, Mr. Iynx Design and had potential, yet again was not included in the top 5.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

Dude, do you even read what Coinographic wrote:
We will be using this supplier for all our boxes from this point on - very happy

Why inventing the hot water? They said they will use this box. I just made a quick draft based on it... doh!

Do you even know where my bull is from? Wall Street, no? You get it...Bitcoin, finance etc...? And that one didn't go to finals at all.

Have a nice dreams  Kiss

campycoin is just demonstrating you have no ideas of you own, you make good copies though.
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:10:42 AM

+1 on Mr. Bau  I thought it was very nice.

I'm off to sleep and won't be following this thread any more... no need.

Spoiler Alert

I know the winning coin...

Round, with a design on front and a hologram on back. Exciting as watching paint dry.

But I will be interested in buying one of these fabulous coins.  My offer is 4k... maybe

btw... not making hot water. I was pointing out the bad selections until one of those decided to start saying he was the Jesus Christ of coin making with all his followers....   

Peace
Chemist-for-hire

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:15:39 AM

This contest is a scam!!! I demand the community does a revote for the 5 best designs. All the coindesigns that don't at least contain a 3 minute box and that are not solid gold should be disqualified!
Coinographic you truely failed!
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:28:46 AM

First I would like to say that my vote goes to Mr. Bau.
I had expected his design to be in the final 5.
Even though I was curious what do gears have to do with Bitcoin, it clicked.
Bitcoin, it just works like a Swiss clock.
(that was your idea right?  Wink)

Secondly, I too have some comments to make but I believe it is wise to wait for Coinographic to make their comments/statements first.

Third, to anyone reading the description of my design please keep in mind that, that is specifically for my first submission (see pics below) even though the elements/details are more or less the same for this one as well.

MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:31:14 AM

First I would like to say that my vote goes to Mr. Bau.
I had expected his design to be in the final 5.
Even though I was curious what do gears have to do with Bitcoin, it clicked.
Bitcoin, it just works like a Swiss clock.
(that was your idea right?  Wink)

Haha, Yes Indeed Mr. S4VV4S, My design was based on Gears from the Mechanical Hand Watch.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:43:45 AM

Ok, i wanted to post to deal with some issues and respond to people’s comments.  This will be the only comment we make on these issues on this thread, if you want to discuss them further then please send us a pm, email us or give us a call and we will happily discuss it with you;

This is my idea guys WTF - I send it in earlier. He copied the who five year idea. Come on!

The coins are not similar in anyway regarding the design.  It is true that you posted the 5 years of bitcoin idea before iawgoM.  The "5 years of bitcoin" had no bearing on our reasons for selecting this design over yours.  Thank you for your entry

I'm really surprised that my design didn't got selected on the top 5 even if it had 2 likes already,
If the problem is the printing thing that was mentioned on the post then the same thing applies to the iawgoM design.
Coinographic I'm disappointed on you, when I asked if I should continue working on it you should had said the truth, I wasted some time working on it.

There are other designs looking awful compared to this the quality is higher on mine

When we said you should continue working it, we had not made any decision as to who might get selected for the final 5.  We are sorry you are disappointed, but we had to select 5, ultimately there will always be people that are disappointed.

Here is my two cents....

What a crappy selection....  in fact  I refuse to vote...

First, your contest rules clearly stated that entries must design everything... including the box...

You should design all aspects of the coin from the coin itself to the hologram and the packaging it will be supplied in. 

Yet you awarded a winner who didn't follow the rules twice, by submitting ONLY a coin.   iawgoM. shouldn't even be considered, let alone getting early votes....  where is his box?  It is past the deadline and I don't see one.  How did he get selected as a final vote?

Also, you said

We are looking for people to be as creative as possible.  It is our intention to create the most luxurious & exquisite physical Bitcoin ever minted. We believe with the help of the community here we can do that!

Despite that, you selected 5 plain ol' round coins...  When the submission entries had

A CUBE

A SQUARE

AND BY FAR THE BEST OVERALL DESIGN THAT WASN'T EVEN SELECTED

If it were just these issues, possibly I wouldn't have posted in my frustration, and yes... my coin is the square one that wasn't selected but so far you selected a coin that had no box (should be disqualified) and also you selected this!!!

I MEAN HONESTLY WTF guys???

That coin is silver!  How could you possibly make it two grams "SOLID GOLD"?  The designer even states "engraved gold lines"  WTF!  How? 

Overall this was a pathetic display Coinographic.  You could have actually taken a day to make sure you picked correctly.  This was terrible.

We made a decision when reviewing the entries that the coin needed to be round.  Whilst we do like the creativity of the odd shaped coins, we just felt they are not representative of a coin.

Regarding the boxes…  It’s important to remember at this stage all designs are just concepts, not final products.  The designer will be required to design a box should that design win.  When the voting is over we will work with the winning designer to perfect the concept and complete the product design.

As far as your comments go on the design by bonksnp2, we saw this very much as a white/yellow gold coin.  It is the concept of this design that we like and that’s why we chose it. 

We are happy with our selections.  5 of us in the office all rated each coin from 1-10, then all votes were added together to form a total score and select the final 5.

Can i please remind everyone that this is a thread to post a vote for the coin you like the best.  If you don’t like any of them, please don’t vote or post. 

It seems this thread is filled up with posts from designers that didn’t get selected, this is inappropriate and unprofessional.  Anyone else notice how there are no negative comments from anyone else?

I would request please if a moderator can clean up this thread and keep it for the purpose it was created

Thank you
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:52:23 AM

Coinographic the 5 designs you have choosen clearly are fails. The coin from iawgoM has no box so it should be disqulified and the other coin is not a solid gold coin design, so this one also should be disqualified.
Also the 5 people whos coins have made in the top five are sending pms to buy votes.
This whole contest is a failure and I will not be voting. I can also tell you that you will never sell the 100 coins.

You could have actually taken a day to make sure you picked correctly.  This was terrible.
+1 - I totaly agree - this was more than terrible, this was an epic fail!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:01:07 AM

Couldn't agree more, total failure. Good luck getting designs in the future.

My guess coinographic just wanted come free ideas, the prize was too big anyway, should have listened to Robert: Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
campycoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:04:14 AM

My two cents....  well again, so 4  Huh

and I know I said I was done but when I saw Coinographic replied, I had to see...

You may find my comments unprofessional if you like.  Yes, I did lose. Again, I did NOT think I'd be in the top 5 but when I saw the top 5 I was bewildered.

Let me tell you what I find UNPROFESSIONAL

Here is your exact words from the contest description....

"To give you some specifications of exactly what we are looking for...

Firstly the coin will be a limited edition of just 100 coins, minted in 2 ounces of .9999 solid gold.  The diameter of the coin will be 41mm.  The BTC value of the coin will be 5 Bitcoins.  You will need to leave space on the back of the coin for a 33mm hologram. You should design all aspects of the coin from the coin itself to the hologram and the packaging it will be supplied in.

We are looking for people to be as creative as possible. It is our intention to create the most luxurious & exquisite physical Bitcoin ever minted.

someone else says:

"I know you didnt mean this, but i actually think a square coin would look cool. Definitely uncommon..."

Great idea! why not? These are the kind of ideas we are looking for.  Cant wait to see some submissions start coming in...

Then you come and reply to us that have some issues with...

We made a decision when reviewing the entries that the coin needed to be round.  Whilst we do like the creativity of the odd shaped coins, we just felt they are not representative of a coin.

No shit a square is not a coin.... Yet the square idea was "exactly what we are looking for"

Regarding the boxes…  It’s important to remember at this stage all designs are just concepts, not final products.  The designer will be required to design a box should that design win. When the voting is over we will work with the winning designer to perfect the concept and complete the product design.

Oh the winner has to design a box?  Hmmmm, nice to mention this after 30 of us designed a box.

As far as your comments go on the design by bonksnp2, we saw this very much as a white/yellow gold coin.  It is the concept of this design that we like and that’s why we chose it.

Wow!  You have lost all credibility with me....  I will not ever buy from you...  WHITE GOLD!!! ARE YOU KIDDING? Your rules say .9999 SOLID GOLD

--White gold is an alloy of gold and at least one white metal. In order to make the gold white, it is combined with metal alloys that are white in nature and plated with an extremely hard element called rhodium. Although strong, rhodium may wear away over time. Replating is a simple process that can be done to restore whiteness to rhodium-plated jewelry.

We are happy with our selections.  5 of us in the office all rated each coin from 1-10, then all votes were added together to form a total score and select the final 5.
It seems this thread is filled up with posts from designers that didn’t get selected, this is inappropriate and unprofessional.  Anyone else notice how there are no negative comments from anyone else?

Maybe I'll run a contest some time.  Have you spend a few hours on it. Then change the rules and try and make you feel like you are in the wrong.

You are a joke.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: