Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deCrypto: Wikileaks Fundraiser (NSFW)  (Read 2290 times)
LadyBytes (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 10:29:35 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2012, 03:16:38 PM by LadyBytes

Hey Ladies and Gents!

I invite you to check out my second Bitcoin video, a fundraiser for Wikileaks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/deCrypto/comments/s6xhl/what_does_a_girl_have_to_do_to_get_her_whistle/

Okay, catch your breath yet? Wink Here are the details again:
*My pledge is 10btc
**UPDATED: Donations can be sent directly to wikileaks through this one time address generated on the wikileaks donations page: 1k8KJrvTReB8UADNayX7dKhfnrLVsfikx

Thank you!!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 10:37:58 PM

If you like WikiLeaks you may be interested in "The Wolfpack Project" - http://www.coinconnect.org/groups/profile/33117/the-wolfpack-project

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 11:54:36 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents!

I invite you to check out my second Bitcoin video, a fundraiser for Wikileaks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/deCrypto/comments/s6xhl/what_does_a_girl_have_to_do_to_get_her_whistle/

Okay, catch your breath yet? Wink Here are the details again:
*My pledge is 10btc
*Donations can be sent to 182e7rXFdfcnmSHHeFghDWXy23kqgYcogg

Thank you!!

Upon viewing your second video, it's come to my attention that I believe you could represent virtually any product or service in that get-up or, in your case, lack thereof, coupled with the way you're able to articulate as well as knowing the subject matter.

~Bruno~
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 01:05:32 AM

I like the work you do, LadyBytes.
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 07:21:02 AM

Great Site!   Grin  Good to see that the Lad's are getting involved as well..  Shocked

One off NP-Hard.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 09:30:30 AM

On a side note; it looks like Assange's new show on RT is imminent.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:20:52 PM

Upon viewing your second video, it's come to my attention that I believe you could represent virtually any product or service in that get-up or, in your case, lack thereof, coupled with the way you're able to articulate as well as knowing the subject matter.

~Bruno~

Thank you! Means a lot to me, really. I'm looking forward to doing some commercials and promo videos, and I'm open to those proposals!
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:22:19 PM

Great Site!   Grin  Good to see that the Lad's are getting involved as well..  Shocked

At first I read that as lads...like young boys...and I was thinking nooooo! we're girls! Wink Thanks for the support xoxo
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:26:04 PM

I like the work you do, LadyBytes.

And I like the work *you* do! Your FeedzeBirds project is awesome--thanks again for promoting my work there Smiley
sexybitcoinads

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2012, 04:35:37 PM

~Bruno~

Thank you! Means a lot to me, really. I'm looking forward to doing some commercials and promo videos, and I'm open to those proposals!

This is exactly what we are playing on doing over at sexybitcoinads.com - Ladybytes if you are interested in helping us let us know! via PM. thanks.
FuckYeahToys

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2012, 07:44:11 PM

Ive been a bit naughty  Grin and only given you 0.23,  Im curious how much longer we can keep this sexy woman on the edge... with just 0.03 left in the pledge Wink....  as a request, id love to see any more of you, that you would care to show ^^
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 08:33:53 PM

Ive been a bit naughty  Grin and only given you 0.23,  Im curious how much longer we can keep this sexy woman on the edge... with just 0.03 left in the pledge Wink....  as a request, id love to see any more of you, that you would care to show ^^

The Final Push!! I know you gentlemen have got it in you! Get out those wallets! Wink

xoxo
FuckYeahToys

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 10:56:43 PM

Shocked Wow! ladyBytes it looks like you made double your pledge.  Amazing work! 
LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 02:56:37 AM

Shocked Wow! ladyBytes it looks like you made double your pledge.  Amazing work! 

You **are** so naughty! To only donate a teeny amount, and wait for someone else to "push me over the top"! Well you're lucky this time, because some one did Smiley Thank you whitslack Wink xoxoxo

LadyBytes (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 03:09:52 AM

Thank you everyone!! Donations are non-officially closed! (all late donations will still be sent to Wikileaks, as it is an official Wikileaks donation address)

My pledge has been fulfilled, and then some! The final donated amount is 20.57929265 BTC, more than double my pledge! I feel so loved, so humbled.

I truly look forward to fulfilling ALL of your future requests Wink

xoxoxoxo
LB
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 03:17:21 AM

**UPDATED: Donations can be sent directly to wikileaks through this one time address generated on the wikileaks donations page: 1k8KJrvTReB8UADNayX7dKhfnrLVsfikx

How can any of us be sure that the address you posted really belongs to wikileaks?
No, you having breasts and being naked is NOT a valid reason...
FuckYeahToys

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 06:06:37 AM

How can any of us be sure that the address you posted really belongs to wikileaks?

wikileaks confirmed this address by donating the first bitcoin from their official donation address. 

block chain dont lie?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 06:51:11 AM

wikileaks confirmed this address by donating the first bitcoin from their official donation address. 

block chain dont lie?

I see. It wasn't actually the first, but yes, it's there Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: