Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:35:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NWO ANN] New World Order Anon Crypto Currency for the Global Masses[900k Coins]  (Read 14495 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

looks awesome i want to mine and promote it big time hit me up at @theadamgarrity on twitter

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NuWoOr

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

Working on it dailymodo, this weekend we should have 2 -3 features out, then we can try bittrex, as of now sit tight and enjoy the weekends
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:28:21 AM

Working on it dailymodo, this weekend we should have 2 -3 features out, then we can try bittrex, as of now sit tight and enjoy the weekends

So today we will see new features out? Looking forward to that.
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:46:25 PM

So today we will see new features out? Looking forward to that.

Yes, today, just waiting for ccex to add the new node.
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:31:12 PM

I need someone to send me 100 NWO coins so I can test the anon since c-cex has been slow to update the node and it wont let me withdraw, so if anyone can send me 100 NWO from their wallets, send here nBjd9ESp68dHuHqdFVGcmmiPwYGJc2yLj1 -thanks
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

Keeping watch on this.
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:42:09 AM

I need someone to send me 100 NWO coins so I can test the anon since c-cex has been slow to update the node and it wont let me withdraw, so if anyone can send me 100 NWO from their wallets, send here nBjd9ESp68dHuHqdFVGcmmiPwYGJc2yLj1 -thanks

I still need this, as the 200k coins in my wallet has been destroyed and withdrawals from cex has not been updated yet
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:55:11 PM

I still need this, as the 200k coins in my wallet has been destroyed and withdrawals from cex has not been updated yet

Are you actually saying that you have 0 NWO coins in your own wallet. That's a bit weird... Huh

NuWoOr

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:07:40 PM

Are you actually saying that you have 0 NWO coins in your own wallet. That's a bit weird... Huh

Yes, thats why I mentioned in my post that I destroyed the 200k coins in my wallet, go check the front of the page on how it was done, I can only get coins through an exchange now
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:29:41 PM

Anynews about c-cex update?
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

Anynews about c-cex update?

I will pass it on here when I get any
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

Marketing tip to the dev - you should play with the idea of "New World Order". New World Order is traditionally kind of a derogatory term for how global elites in the US, Europe and elsewhere are trying to impose their will on the lives and livelihoods of the masses at the expense of the masses. You should turn that on its head and assert that crypto is now the New World Order, meant to liberate the global masses.

Now that would be a real round trip! You know who came up with the phrase we know so well? George H.W. Bush!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)#The_Gulf_War_and_Bush.27s_formulation

1991. By it, he meant a world where Communism had gone and tyranny was on the run.

If you guys can pull that off, it'd be a heckuva loopback.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

Bittrex exchange?

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:53:48 AM

Marketing tip to the dev - you should play with the idea of "New World Order". New World Order is traditionally kind of a derogatory term for how global elites in the US, Europe and elsewhere are trying to impose their will on the lives and livelihoods of the masses at the expense of the masses. You should turn that on its head and assert that crypto is now the New World Order, meant to liberate the global masses.

Now that would be a real round trip! You know who came up with the phrase we know so well? George H.W. Bush!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)#The_Gulf_War_and_Bush.27s_formulation

1991. By it, he meant a world where Communism had gone and tyranny was on the run.

If you guys can pull that off, it'd be a heckuva loopback.

Exactly - libertarians and anti-UN, anti-NAFTA, anti-NWOites everywhere would love it. Done right, it could bring in more interest from outside the world of crypto.
bukeyi

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:47:04 PM

What's the hold up? You're still waiting for that 100 NWO to be sent? Love to help but i have my coins on C-Cex...
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

What's the hold up? You're still waiting for that 100 NWO to be sent? Love to help but i have my coins on C-Cex...

We will have to wait till ccex updates.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:56:45 PM

I've sent 100 coins

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:06:36 PM

I've sent 100 coins

Thanks, I just received a few but dont see a 100, I just needed a few anyhow
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

I've sent 100 coins

Hmm. Seems there is a fork in the chain?

The block explorer shows block 4049 - as does my wallet. And C-Cex shows 4559.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
NuWoOr

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:33:00 PM

I've sent 100 coins

Hmm. Seems there is a fork in the chain?

The block explorer shows block 4049 - as does my wallet. And C-Cex shows 4559.

Alright, I just received them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.