Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Tampons  (Read 1658 times)
goodnightcoin (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

as the title says, im looking for some tampons.

PM OR REPLY BACK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT81

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

PM OR REPLY BACK.

Tampons?? U wanna buy in bulk? Any details or specifics?
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:55:53 PM

Please specify new/used.

I can hook you up.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

I can get you plenty of used ones if you're interested. I'll even throw in some used condoms. 0.7btc for 5, free shipping. LMK.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:35:28 AM

I can get you plenty of used ones if you're interested. I'll even throw in some used condoms. 0.7btc for 5, free shipping. LMK.

Bitcoin?  This transaction was made for MaxCoin.

OP I hope you don't mind that we are having some fun...I can only imagine that was the purpose of the thread...otherwise ummm.....holy f*ing shit!!

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

Can they be used like teabags to make red wine?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:03:10 PM

Will you pay extra for veiny bits ??

Sorry... I might of just crossed the line! :/

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:27:59 PM

I hope you're a female. Otherwise you'd have no excuse to know this kind of info  Undecided

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

I hope you're a female. Otherwise you'd have no excuse to know this kind of info  Undecided
This has almost made me puke...holy shit don't write this kind of stuff on public forums please.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:42:35 PM

Yeah... this lost me. I was like "Huh"

Does this mean I'm a real man?!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

3 used ones with some urine and blood in it. only 12 btc, including shipping worldwide

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nocroom

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:47:56 PM

PM OR REPLY BACK.

I'll hook you up with a monthly membership used w/ GF to go with it 1BTC

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
josef2000

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

3 used ones with some urine and blood in it. only 12 btc, including shipping worldwide
you accept my offer?
The tampons smell good Smiley

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:43:20 PM

I would have bought some but the issue of having blood stains and all that really turned me off.Best of luck with your sales.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: