Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Jr. Member+ Signature Campaign] BitBiz.io - (0/10 spaces taken)  (Read 939 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:42:02 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 08:00:36 AM by Vortex20000

Read this entire post before applying!  Wink Scroll down for current stats.

If RCHumphrey's campaign has space, join his. He offers higher pay rates and also is Jr. Member-orientated. Last I checked, however, his campaign was full. Sad for new people. RCHumphrey's campaign now has lower payouts, and ours is better.

BitBiz.io is a cryptocurrency business forum. Users on this forum generally know what they're talking about or are employers and employees of cryptocurrency businesses. The forum is generally Bitcoin-orientated, but altcoin experts and geeks are more than welcome as well.

What drew me to this forum was their unique structure - pay per post. Well, not really. Here's how it goes.

They payout in shares. You can earn shares for logging in, posting, being "like"'d, being followed, etc. When the forum receives money from it's advertising modules, you get a cut based on your shares.

Let's say there are 1000 people registered and each person has around 20 shares = 20000 shares, right?

Alright, let's say you have 200 shares, because you are super active.

The forum receives 0.1 BTC in a bid for their advertising slot.

You get 0.1 BTC / 20000 * 200 = 0.001 BTC

Interesting? Indeed. By signing up at BitBiz.io, you are indirectly driving more traffic and also increasing the average bid for the advertising slots. Therefore, you indirectly also get more money! Signing up is free and requires only a valid email for confirmation.

The Signature Campaign

For clarity's sake, I'll say it here. Payments are monthly.

Because I do not yet know what the waters are like for signature campaign managers here on BitcoinTalk.org, I'll be starting with a relatively low payout rate for the first month. These rates are guaranteed to increase every month, but in order to participate you must stay in the campaign month-to-month. I estimate each month's payout rate to increase by 10% during the first 3 months, 5% in the next 9 months, and less than 5% in the next year.

We are orientated to Jr. Members and Members. Full Members may find better rates (ONLY IF YOU LOOK AT THE RATES NOW) from other signature campaigns.

The Rates

Jr. Member: 0.00005 per constructive post
Member: 0.00006 per constructive post
Full Member: 0.00009 per constructive post (big leap because of colors)
Senior and Hero: 0.0002 per constructive post
Legendary: Man, phew! I'm not sure you want to join this campaign. You'd make more from Primedice/Stunna's campaign.

The Terms

• The signature must contain ONLY (you can have a personal Bitcoin address if you want) our advertisement.
  • The maximum posts that you will be paid for per month is 50
  • You must not remove the signature at any time, if you wish to be paid.
  • You must sign up to BitBiz.io (use this link) and go through an account verification as well as post at least 5 related posts per week on BitBiz.io in order to take part in this campaign.
  • I reserve the right to modify these terms and hold you responsible at any point in time as I see fit. If you do not agree with these terms or cannot comply, don't waste my time by trying to participate.

How to Join

1) Register on BitBiz.io with this link. It is a referral link. It is necessary as I use it to track all participants.

2) Post at least 5 good* posts on BitBiz.io. Make sure they are related to the original topic and do not stray from the discussion. Posting off-topic replies will not count as any of the 5 required posts. There is no unreasonable posting delay, so you do not have to wait to post replies.

3) Set your signature to one of the following, based on your rank:

Jr. Member:
Code:
[url=http://bitbiz.io/rf/?c=I4HFP8-F]>< BitBiz.io >< Cryptocurrency Business Forum >< Sponsorships, Funding, and more![/url]

Member:
Code:
[url=http://bitbiz.io/rf/?c=I4HFP8-F]BitBiz.io - Best Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsorships, Funding, Discussion, and More - Earn Per Post[/url]

Full Member:
Code:
[url=http://bitbiz.io/rf/?c=I4HFP8-F][color=blue]BitBiz.io[/color] -- The [color=red]ULTIMATE[/color] Crypto Forum -- Register Now and Earn Per Post[/url]

Senior and Hero:
Code:
Please contact me [via PM], depending on which signature styles you like, I will make one just for you.

4) Post in this thread with the following format:

Code:
Bitcoin Address:
Starting Post Count:
BitBiz.io Account Name (once again, make sure you used the referral link):

I will personally PM you with a confirmation.

5) Make at least 5 posts a week on BitBiz.io. Failure to do so will result in a termination of your participation.

6) You will receive a payout to your Bitcoin address on the 31st of every month, starting September 31st, for your posts.

Current Stats

Next Payout: September 31st 2014
Enrolled Members (0/10):

Code:
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None

Information Corner

Why is your payout low? We are running a new kind of signature program - one that increases its payout over the months. This way, we end up with dedicated members whose activity levels have also increased!

Why the hell is this forum any better than BitcoinTalk.org? At first, I also thought that. Now, I think both forums are about on par. BitcoinTalk has way more views, but BitBiz.io has a good system where members are rewarded with advertising money.

Don't like the payout rates? That's fine - neither do I. Unfortunately, because I'm not exactly sure of how many times people click links in signatures, I can't guarantee any rates until I do see. After a week or so from the starting date (post of this post) I should be able to tell, and will adjust payout rates accordingly. Most likely, payouts will double or triple, but to be on the safe side, I'm not paying what I can't already pay.

PM me or post here if you have a question.

* Good = related, on-topic, helpful, and post has common sense. I'm not strict, but stupid posts like "nice" or "good idea" do not cut it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:45:16 AM

What the hell.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751691.0

I offer higher rates for all ranks.

Ok cheers.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:46:26 AM

What the hell.

Ok cheers.
Haha, Ryan, I thought your campaign was full, so I started another.

If his has space, guys, join his. B)

RCHumphrey

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:49:14 AM

No problem you're welcome to run your own sig campaign. It would have made sense if you were offering more not less though...
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

No problem you're welcome to run your own sig campaign. It would have made sense if you were offering more not less though...
Will include a link to your campaign in the OP.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:31:32 AM

Increased rate for Jr. Members!

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:45:49 AM

The Rates
Jr. Member: 0.000025 per constructive post
Member: 0.00003 per constructive post
Full Member: 0.000045 per constructive post (big leap because of colors)
Senior and Hero: Varied rate, depends on conversion rate. Guaranteed rate: 0.00007 per post. Highest rate: 0.00015 per post.
Legendary: Man, phew! I'm not sure you want to join this campaign. You'd make more from Primedice/Stunna's campaign.

The rates are very very low.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:54:38 AM

The Rates
Senior and Hero: Varied rate, depends on conversion rate. Guaranteed rate: 0.00007 per post. Highest rate: 0.00015 per post.

I was just boosting them when you replied! Cheesy

RCHumphrey

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:21:31 AM

What the hell.

Ok cheers.
After the boost you no longer have higher rates.

You can't just say mine are no longer the highest rates if that is not explicitly the case. Mine is aimed at Jr. Members and still has a much higher payout than yours at that rank, so you're dismissive comment at the start of your post is quite misleading. I don't appreciate slander at all. Not a single bit.

I also wouldn't put at the start of my post "My rates are higher than X's", since it stinks of unprofessionalism, especially when that statement has many caveats....
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:23:24 AM

The Rates

I was just boosting them when you replied! Cheesy

Still the rates are far low. You can remove one 0 after the dot if you have a budget to meet that.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:24:55 AM

Clarification: RCHumphrey still has a better campaign for Jr.  Members through to Full Members, if you post at least 5 posts on BitBiz.

Oops, didn't mean to slander ya.

I hope you don't let this drive a wedge between us. Sad :p

RCHumphrey

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:26:23 AM

I also have better for jr members without 5 posts  Huh

You need to be a lot more careful with what you post Vortex or you sound very unprofessional especially when the information provided is incorrect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: