Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to own part of a Bitcoin Corporations Headquarters?  (Read 1139 times)
bitcoinkinetics (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:14:41 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community.

VIDEO PITCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_AfRrlEmhU

I need $30,000 USD by the 9/2/2014 to buy the first building in the construction of Blockchain Valley.
If 1/3 - 1/2 of this cost can be loaned by the BTC community & 1/3 - 1/2 can be done on consignment from a partner.

These funds are to complete the purchase of the 1920s Gas Station located in Lake County California at 9450 Main Street, Upper Lake, CA, 95485, that is at the heart of our Project Blockchain Valley in the center of Main Street Upper Lake, CA. The building is $200,000 to purchase outright and I have put a $18,000 down on the property. I need $30,000 to close escrow and have been trying to get it for 2 months now.

If I don't come up with it by the first of this month the building goes back up for sell.

Me, My Assistant, Bitcoin Kinetics Inc, KINETICS - Blockchain, Automation & Energy Co, & our first tenant a vaporizer & e-liquid shop Robert Johnsons Private Reserve Liquid are all tenants on site living & working on the property daily. We are in a rental agreement to protect the property until escrow is closed but the time has now almost expired and will do so on Sep 1st, 2014. My rental agreement allows me to pay $800 a month that will be removed from the property price and have done so for 2 months, now the house will return for sale if I don't close escrow IMMEDIATELY.
This is the beginning of a very serious opportunity that has been given to me, that I am using to build Bitcoins first industrial zone called Blockchain Valley. The man that owns this building is selling me the entire town of property he owns, if this first building is not completed properly I will lose my good terms with him. Hes at an age where he has decided to sell me the entire main street, but I have NO MONEY. I am buying this entire ghost town for YOU, the BITCOIN COMMUNITY, the innovators and humbled humans that want to help improve the world, we have a new financial tool to do so, I am here to put meat on your plates.

Please send me your Bitcoin and I will buy you shops, main street, lake houses, condos, acres of open land, river access, wells, orchards and protect it from incapable and inhumane businesses & individuals. Blockchain Valley will be a place for any Bitcoin business to move its office to, Bitcoin users can shop, eat, vacations and explore the last living environment in the West Coast. Once this building is in my hands with $30,000 payed to close escrow, the remaining properties will be acquired immediately and Blockchain Valley will be created with a handshake.

Video of our building as we moved in can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/KineticsCO/posts/540860266036663

Pictures of our building now in use can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/KineticsCO/photos_stream

If anyone of you can loan me 60 BTC in whole, I will give you partial ownership of the property & equity in our corporation after we register. We are about to file with the SEC next week and NEED this address in our position to do so. The new Articles of Incorporation will be filed in Delaware next week ONLY if we have enough funds to purchase our Headquarters.

Once the building is OWNED my forthcoming partnership with SolarCity & Tesla Motors goes into effect and we will have a SuperCharger station and Solar Panels on our property. The next step is handing $30,000 to the Title Company that holds our deed so that I can take legal possession of the property & begin modifying it for tenants that already are in the building including The Bitcoin Academy, Bitcoin Kinetics, Blockchain Farmers Market, Private Reserve Liquids and the other corporate assets that will soon be located on the property such as Tesla Motors, SolarCity, Dish, Mycelium & many more.

Help me finish this VERY IMPORTANT next step, The future of Bitcoin is in your hands.

https://www.KINETICS.cc
https://www.facebook.com/KineticsCO
https://www.Twitter.com/KineticsCO

Morgan Rockwell - Founder
KINETICS - Blockchain, Automation & Energy
+1 (619) 721-3384
MRockwell@Kinetics.cc

https://btcjam.com/listings/20506-escrow-closing-costs-for-corporate-headquarters-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:32:55 PM

Come on everyone let's help fund this.  You are going to get a great return in the meantime and help the Bitcoin community in a huge way on the ground level.  Lets Go!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
BitcoinLlama

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

Oh my gosh. Why didn't you tell us earlier!
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:50:45 PM

lets get this started Smiley

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
btcsql

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:51:57 PM

Why should we trust you?

Where's the proof of this Paypal stealing $25,000 from you? The whole circumstances described below do not at all pass the "smell" test

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1377

You're asking for a lot of money, and the only thing I can find on you is that you IPO'd a Cryptostock, as a US Citizen, and things subsequently went south.

Why would you go and buy this building if you clearly have no way to pay for it?

What's the status of your BitSwitch order from Bitpay?

Where's the title paper, contracts, etc, and with and between whom are they contracted?

We are going to need A LOT more information to just fork over $30,000 to someone over the internet.

BitcoinLlama

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

Why should we trust you?

Where's the proof of this Paypal stealing $25,000 from you? The whole circumstances described below do not at all pass the "smell" test

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1377

You're asking for a lot of money, and the only thing I can find on you is that you IPO'd a Cryptostock, as a US Citizen, and things subsequently went south.

Why would you go and buy this building if you clearly have no way to pay for it?

What's the status of your BitSwitch order from Bitpay?

Where's the title paper, contracts, etc, and with and between whom are they contracted?

We are going to need A LOT more information to just fork over $30,000 to someone over the internet.

The plot thickens.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

Wow...  Shocked  Such a deal that it's a steal.

bitcoinkinetics (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

Cryptostocks and Paypal have nothing to do with buying my shop. I have made my owm income in Bitcoin this year without cryptostocks help. A mear 30BTC was given to me on that site that crashed repeatedly and changed hands twice. This building is in.the middle of escrow it needs to close now. Proof of a robbery wad posted months ago on Twitter but thats irrelevant it has nothing to do with my financial holdings or my companies property. There is no plot. There is a building that house the Bitcoin Academy and alot of childish people that need to be schooled especially people who think cryptostocks is safe.
btcsql

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

Cryptostocks and Paypal have nothing to do with buying my shop. I have made my owm income in Bitcoin this year without cryptostocks help. A mear 30BTC was given to me on that site that crashed repeatedly and changed hands twice. This building is in.the middle of escrow it needs to close now. Proof of a robbery wad posted months ago on Twitter but thats irrelevant it has nothing to do with my financial holdings or my companies property. There is no plot. There is a building that house the Bitcoin Academy and alot of childish people that need to be schooled especially people who think cryptostocks is safe.

So you're calling your previous investors childish and in need of retribution for trusting you? Well that's about all the proof I need....
BitcoinLlama

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:50:30 PM

I don't think this is gonna work out for you bitcoinkinetics. What can we do to help you?
bitcoinkinetics (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:52:27 PM

No all my investors have equity and the cryptostocks users are lenders and all BTC has been returned to any requested refunds, im calling you childish for calling me and my work a scam, you hide behind your bitcointalk name all you want i dont need anything from an idiot
navahoboy

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

Yikes. Yeah, let me give you some moenies. You sound like a great business man. Where you been all my life? MAKE ME RICH BITCH
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:32:56 AM

Its just bad business ethics. I would love to watch an episode of dragons den where some1 goes in and starts swearing at the dragons. I wonder how quickly they would kick him out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: