Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control  (Read 69532 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

does anyone know if our v1 cryptorush user/pass should be working on the new site?

It doesn't work, but you can make a new account with it (and your cr v1 funds will appear)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skuk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

does anyone know if our v1 cryptorush user/pass should be working on the new site?

i had the same question to the support:

As of Monday, 8/4/2014, CryptoRush 2.0 decided to open up beta testing to the general public. Simply go to https://cryptorush.in and click 'Register' to create a new account with the same email address associated with your CR 1.0 account. Once the beta phase is complete, your previous balances will be merged into your new account.

As of the latest updates, you can view your previous balances by going to the Portfolio page and clicking the 'Show 1.0 balances' button. Additionally, we have also begun the repayment of come of the coins from the CryptoRush 1.0 balances. So far we have converted BTC balances to CRB-B and LTC balances to CRB-L. These are CryptoRushBonds-Bitcoin and CryptoRushBonds-Litecoin and will be used as an accounting measure to keep track of what we have repaid and what is left to be paid on each account. There are also markets for these Bonds if you wish to trade them.

Please provide us with any feedback you may have (site suggestions, bugs to report, etc.) by submitting a ticket or emailing us at support@cryptorush.in.
crymzyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 502

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:16:34 PM

To everyone who has sent me PMs about swapping, please follow the instructions here:  http://topcoin.pw/coinswap/

If you have any issues, topdude will have to assist as he is in charge of the swap process.

Support TopCoin bounties for development! >> tDHFyEDsgrZ1Poi5NUFDTSFDf9mB9zd9a8
★ Buy/sell TOP at FreiExchange! ★
topdude (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

That was exciting, rejoined Cryptorush, had 8 LTC and 0.06 BTC still on there. Along with million TOP1, and various other currencies  Grin

Hats off to them!! they could of just disapared or rebranded, but choose to return and give everyone their funds back Grin

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:43:50 AM

That was exciting, rejoined Cryptorush, had 8 LTC and 0.06 BTC still on there. Along with million TOP1, and various other currencies  Grin

Hats off to them!! they could of just disapared or rebranded, but choose to return and give everyone their funds back Grin

They still haven't refunded totally. But yes, they're on the right track.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:57:47 AM

So if I have my wallet.dat from the original topcoin what do I do to get V2 coins?

Do I need to use the V1 wallet and if so where can I download it at?

Too late now?

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

So if I have my wallet.dat from the original topcoin what do I do to get V2 coins?

Do I need to use the V1 wallet and if so where can I download it at?

Too late now?

You will have to run the v1 wallet and try to get it to sync, I have the 1.4 download here - http://topswap.us/topcoin.zip

Once it is synced up, you can try to proceed with the swap if it has not shut down yet - http://topcoin.pw/coinswap/

Any questions, please let us know!

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 04:56:35 PM

Just wanted to give a quick update on our Topcoin marketplace, Topswap - http://topswap.us

I should have time to finish all of the changes soon, been busy with a huge project at work.  We will be starting fresh with accounts and such, as I think it is best to clean the slate as we head into the future with v2.  I will give a list of updates here as I have them, and will provide instructions on how to use create an account, list items, etc. when it is complete!

Have a great weekend!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:29:41 PM

Guys Im having a problem getting this wallet to stake. First I have tripple checked, I have latest wallet V 2.1.1.  I understand that min stake age is 7 days. I have loads of mined coins since 10/29/14. I mined this coin, ONLY due to high 50% pos interest rate. First I notice there is no lock or unlock in this wallet. So, ok, im old school and can use walletpassphrase . I console that command, and no errors, and the lock icon on bottom right changes to an unlock symbol. I hover over the icon and it says "wallet is encrypted and unlocked". But Ive left it for hours at a time, and nothing. Ive restarted it probably 20 times.  I dont even know my stake weight as there is not any information available about that. Ive tried deleting everything from roaming, but wallet.dat and resnycing from start. I did resync, but still no stakes. Whats REALLY strange is bottom left hand corner it says "minting suspended due to locked wallet", I hover over the unlocked icon on the right, it says "wallet is encrypted and unlocked" at the same moment!!! . Ive even tried setgenerate true 15000 in console. No errors, but no staking either. Tried walletrepair in console too. No errors. I have 14k coins. Is this just a bug? Do we need a wallet fix? Thanks in advance.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:27:53 PM

can any coder please check the TOP2 source code and let me know why the POS blocks stopped minting, and whether its possible to fix with a hard or soft fork.  I do not want to have another coinswap!! There will be a bounty in it for you.  Grin

Hey Vegas, and anyone else who was wondering, topdude and a few others are still trying to figure this out - see quote above.  As soon as we have some news, we will be sure to let everyone know.  No one is able to stake at the moment, and I'll make sure we give a date/time that we release a fix so everyone has a fair chance to start.

If anyone wants to take a shot at finding the bug, we have a bounty ready for a fix Grin

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

Thank you for your response. What about using the source code from a similar wallet thats working and just changing the differences (logos/pos rate ect), and hard forking it? Wouldnt that be the fastest way? There are alot of features missing from this wallet anyway , as I stated earlier. IMHO just using another working wallet and cloning it would be fastest. Roscoin is a really good looking wallet that works like a dream, and has all the features I mentioned. Just change the stake % from 30% to 50%. What are your thoughts about lowering the min stake age from 7 days to 1 day for those hanging in there? You have to fork it anyway. This will more attention to this coin, POS is all the rage now.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:17:38 PM

Let's see, maybe there's no need to fork this Smiley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:08:38 AM

Another coin swap that requires user participation... These things are driving me crazy.

So... Is there a v1 block explorer?

My v1 wallet won't sync. Can someone help me?

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 03:04:35 PM

Another coin swap that requires user participation... These things are driving me crazy.

Can you try adding the nodes that were listed in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765196.msg9186853#msg9186853

topdude (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:40:33 AM

the v1 network is dead now. Ive sent you a PM, we might be able to swap it another way

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:48:35 AM

the v1 network is dead now. Ive sent you a PM, we might be able to swap it another way

There are many coins doing new v2 blockchains with manual swaps from the v1 blockchain. The manual coin swap is the new scam so there are now some important steps to take to ensure transparency of all coins.

- A v1 blockchain block must be determined as the last block.

- The original v1 blockchain must be kept forever and a block explorer should be available for it.

- Coin swaps should be automatic. Public wallet addresses must remain with the same starting character. This way coins can be automatically sent back to the owners. All paperwallets and wallet.dat files should work with the v2 blockchain.

If the steps above aren't followed it leaves the question open for "Did the person in charge of the swap steal any coins?". Unfortunately, this question can never be answered. This coin will forever have a negative association with it.

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

Topdude, would it be possible to set up a new Android wallet app for v2?

risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:54:32 PM

Just a heads up: TopCoin.com rather confusingly decided to launch a cryptocurrency with the same name. It's tied to domain registrations & backed by UniRegistry.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
eXXeZZ

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

Just a heads up: TopCoin.com rather confusingly decided to launch a cryptocurrency with the same name. It's tied to domain registrations & backed by UniRegistry.

I've seen that too.

But i prefer the real/original Topcoin: TOP!

crymzyn

TopCoin Lead

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:20:46 PM

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Grin

Not sure what we can do about it...  but I'd like to see them extend their services as much as we have planned.

Update: Ha...  I just discovered that the symbol they are using - TPC - is also used by a different crypto...  TempleCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: