Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cudaminer configuration for mining Ultracoin  (Read 2015 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:30:42 AM

Hi all,

Moved from the help forum...

Been trying to get my cudaminer config for my GTX 750ti working and failing miserably...I am now at a stage where it 'works' solo mining at least, at around 80 to 90kh/s but doesn't find anything. Just sits there refreshing the hash rates.

And on a pool, I get constant failures - can connect now at least which initially proved a challenge (even though other pools for other coins have been easy) but get constant booooo's Sad

Here's an example pool config, username and password masked.

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt:2048 -d 0 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultracoins.info:3333 -u XXXX -p XXXX -i 0 -l T10x5 -C 1 -H 2

Anybody got the slightest idea what I am doing wrong please? I've played with the T10x5 a little and at least got the card stable, although being honest I'm something of a newbie and not completely clear on what these settings do. Can somebody please enlighten me?

Edit - Just had a boooo on solo mining, too  Sad Oh and I'm also using the later version of cudaminer (ie, revised for Ultracoin).

Cheers all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

Figured this out...copied here for posterity. Basically have to remove the -l auto and specify an actual config such as Tx5, based on the memory and hash capabilities of the card. Do a search for cudaminer config.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: