Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Children  (Read 2221 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 01:10:15 PM

Sure, anything you say Jon, it is best to humor a weak and pathetic child such as yourself.

I've been called a child but I am far from it. In the past month, I've been working 40+ hour weeks. I bought over 3 acres of land in cash. I have a 6 month supply of food and ammunition setup. I still have savings from my bitcoin, silver and gold investments to spare.

I depend only on myself. I am my own master.

What do my combantants espouse? Subordination to your government and your superiors. When things go down the shitter, you go crying to your government for help. You depend on your parent -- the government.

You authoritarian liberals, statists and welfare/social security dependents are the children. You want me to be of the same lowly status. I refuse to be a part of it.

If being an adult is being a cooperative, submissive, law-abiding citizen, then I refuse to be an adult.

I will only stand under myself.

Peace.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:20:44 PM

go bomb the white house then.

when do you understand that no one wants to listen to all your pathetic crap.

YOU ARE WINNING! in making people hate you, even your parents hate you, but YOU ARE WINNING! and thats all that matters

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2012, 02:22:31 PM

So, shall some New World Order-ish shit happen, you 'll just take a gun and hide away somewhere? Didn't it occur to you this is actually what they(whatever you define "them") want to happen? They want you to be alone, mistrusting everyone, thinking in terms of "combat".

At least try to make informed decisions before boasting and bragging. Find out what happened to people who tried to prepare (like you are preparing) for fascists' or communists' coming. I'll say just one thing - these just had nasty habit to outlive anyone's stashes of food and ammunition.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:25:44 PM

btw. starting this thread is a very childish action, and you aks why you are viewed as childish? U STUPID?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:37:15 PM

YOU ARE WINNING! in making people hate you, even your parents hate you, but YOU ARE WINNING! and thats all that matters

I see you are expressing your feelings. Would you rather have a discussion?

Anyways, my happiness is not dependent on the White House's destruction. I have no reason to bomb it. It is below me.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:39:29 PM

So, shall some New World Order-ish shit happen, you 'll just take a gun and hide away somewhere? Didn't it occur to you this is actually what they(whatever you define "them") want to happen? They want you to be alone, mistrusting everyone, thinking in terms of "combat".

No, they don't. I don't think you have seen the UN plans to restrict the US population to major metropolitan areas.

Highly agitated citizens don't produce taxable labor.

Anyways, I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:42:01 PM

It is below me.
i would love to see your reaction when you gets pulled out by the police, because you where driving too fast. it would be priceless.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:46:37 PM

It is below me.
i would love to see your reaction when you gets pulled out by the police, because you where driving too fast. it would be priceless.

Eh, I wouldn't even be mad, man. I actually look forward to asking for trial-by-jury then getting the ticket waived because they don't want to pay the costs.

Ask Matthew about his speeding tickets. He pays to speed as much as he wants.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:04:06 PM

...snip...

Is that some new kind of Yoga?  Sounds very uncomfortable.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:10:54 PM

Sure, anything you say Jon, it is best to humor a weak and pathetic child such as yourself.

I've been called a child but I am far from it. In the past month, I've been working 40+ hour weeks. I bought over 3 acres of land in cash. I have a 6 month supply of food and ammunition setup. I still have savings from my bitcoin, silver and gold investments to spare.

I depend only on myself. I am my own master.

What do my combantants espouse? Subordination to your government and your superiors. When things go down the shitter, you go crying to your government for help. You depend on your parent -- the government.

You authoritarian liberals, statists and welfare/social security dependents are the children. You want me to be of the same lowly status. I refuse to be a part of it.

If being an adult is being a cooperative, submissive, law-abiding citizen, then I refuse to be an adult.

Peace.
Good job on investing in land, that has a good chance of panning out. As for the "prepper" stuff, good luck. It will just be a matter of time before everything is taken from you by someone stronger. I feel like I know quite a bit about survival. I taught wilderness/survival skills full time for 12 years. What i learned is that it is mostly a fantasy. Luck is your only hope.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:14:08 PM

...snip...

It's called the human brain. It's located above your legs.

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 05:17:13 PM

...snip...

(BFL)^2 < 0
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 07:53:46 AM

No, they don't. I don't think you have seen the UN plans to restrict the US population to major metropolitan areas.

Highly agitated citizens don't produce taxable labor.

Anyways, I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

Look, I just want to explain -  I am from exactly the part of Europe that everyone had plans with, perhaps even for millenia. Romans, Franks, Hungarians, Turks, Mongols, Third Reich, Soviet Russians,.. you name it. And I can say for sure that while hiding strategy did work before, since 20th century it does not work anymore. It's good to have some land, but it's not possible to sustainably defend it anymore. Instead, it's nice to have own crops when government fucks up with agriculture.

Remember, I am not writing about some nebulous OSN plans. I am writing from actual experiences of my family and other people. You may as well do your own research among hard facts instead of scaremongering pamphlets.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
Brunic

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:14:44 PM

Life is a balance. As an individual, you need strength to build your own independence. But, a collective group of humans is exponentially stronger than a simple individual. The biggest strength an individual can show is to be able of choosing to abandon his own independence to the profit of a group. You can easily see the phenomenon in sports team, where the best teams are usually the ones where they put the interest of the team above their own interests. You need to keep a balance between individuality and collective contribution. Why contribute? Because humans need help to become stronger. Everybody is born weak as hell and incapable of everything.

If you want a good example of a lack of social strength, just check the US. Bankruptcy because you get sick? How can you build something strong when this big Damocles sword is hanging above your citizens?
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:53:57 PM

If you want a good example of a lack of social strength, just check the US. Bankruptcy because you get sick? How can you build something strong when this big Damocles sword is hanging above your citizens?

Which explains that country's lack of success...
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:34:38 PM

As great the American history is (and I'm not joking, I'm seriously impressed by it), I'm not impressed of the last 10 years.
nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 09:18:26 PM

Life is a balance. As an individual, you need strength to build your own independence. But, a collective group of humans is exponentially stronger than a simple individual. The biggest strength an individual can show is to be able of choosing to abandon his own independence to the profit of a group. You can easily see the phenomenon in sports team, where the best teams are usually the ones where they put the interest of the team above their own interests. You need to keep a balance between individuality and collective contribution. Why contribute? Because humans need help to become stronger. Everybody is born weak as hell and incapable of everything.

Reminds me of what marine biologists think about the octopus.  The octopus is ..maybe?..the most intelligent animal of the sea with a great capability for learning.  So intelligent the octopus that biologists speculate that if all of the females didn't die shortly after giving birth, thus denying gifted knowledge, that they would have an unusually dominant presence in the sea.

Anyway.  No, I'm not drawing direct comparison between the octopus and human society.  lol.

To what degree varies in every culture, but society is a machine and many people do get crushed in the gears.  Some people care.  Some don't.

Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:29:22 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2012, 06:09:54 AM by Bitware

you speak only for yourself, so please stop trying to speak for others.

sometimes winning is indeed all that matters when it comes to your property, your family, your ability to survive and thrive, your wealth, your freedom and liberty, and your sovereignty ... all of which are being taken from us at exponentially increasing rates, methods, and means.

I dont want to be forced into being taken care of either. If you want that, fine, but dont do it on my time or my dime.

Instead of irrational ad-hominem attacks, please debate the message.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 06:09:20 AM

you speak only for yourself, so please stop trying to speak for others.

sometimes winning is indeed all that matters when it comes to your property, your family, your ability to survive and thrive, your wealth, your freedom and liberty, and your sovereignty ... all of which are being taken from us at exponentially increasing rates, methods, and means.

I dont want to be forced into being taken care of either. If you want that, fine, but dont do it on my time or my dime.

you have just not been here long enough to know that Atlas/Jon is a narcissistic ass.

Instead of irrational ad-hominem attacks, debate the message... if you can.
been there, done that, didn't work.
btw. my ad-hominem attacks are not irrational, they are quite rational in fact, as it makes me happy to degrade Atlas/Jon.

bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 05:32:09 PM

As great the American history is (and I'm not joking, I'm seriously impressed by it), I'm not impressed of the last 10 years.

I don't think we should assume that "bankruptcy because you get sick" is a causative factor. Even if it is a causative factor, we shouldn't assume it is an important one. Further, "get sick" is so general it is meaningless anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: