Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC  (Read 141927 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:26:04 AM

New ATH reached, someone bought up the orderbook till' 38k.

Expect a steady rise to that ATH by tomorrow.

now the value is below than the previous jump.

Up and down. This is normal.

Buy on the lows Wink
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayandnight

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Up and Down is normal and I thik this coin have a real innovation.so just relax guys.buy more Smiley
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:40:54 AM

New ATH reached, someone bought up the orderbook till' 38k.

Expect a steady rise to that ATH by tomorrow.

now the value is below than the previous jump.

Up and down. This is normal.

Buy on the lows Wink

Low? I bought at 10k and now the value has tripled Cheesy

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:46:25 AM

also bought at 10 and not sellin anytime soon . . .
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:06:05 AM

One of the coins I'm betting on to climb to the coinmarketcap top 20.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

Because of? Any good reason?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:00:02 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:24:18 PM by traumschiff

Because of? Any good reason?

My reasons:

1) Coin fixed and further developed stealth adresses
2) Bittrex worked several hours with adding it meanwhile this post had only a few pages and no hype (they maybe know the dev?)
3) POD on its way and I have a feeling it is going to get a good score since the dev seems heavily competent
4) No hype of roadmaps and dev doesn't overpromise also no premine or ipo
5) No fud even tho the coin started and a very high price and still in a heavy upward trend (there is nothing to fud here)

Seems like the perfect formula for me, let's hope nothing goes wrong.

Edit: Also check coins like LSD please. Got pumped from 5k to 50k on c-cex first and bittrex after it and where is it now? 2.6k.... It has low coin count, roadmap and a good looking ANN thread. It had 0 development behind it. Here the dev already did work and isn't doing anything to hype the coin up.

igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:01:17 PM

POD please  Grin
johnnyxcash (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:42:40 PM

POD please  Grin

Still not sure what the fascination with POD is but I've submitted personal information to CryptoAsian and am waiting for him to get back to me.
matrix961

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

POD please  Grin

Still not sure what the fascination with POD is but I've submitted personal information to CryptoAsian and am waiting for him to get back to me.

I think it's just the confidence in a third party review of the dev.

For me the fact that your actually improving the code and releasing fixes is confidence enough for me at this point. Keep up the great work, I like the idea of this coin in forcing the anonymity etc.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

POD please  Grin

Good job with that, thank you it.

It's simply gains confidence in the masses, implying you want mass adoption of the coin.

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

quiet day today...better than fud tho :p

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:47:40 PM

POD please  Grin

It's simply gains confidence in the masses, implying you want mass adoption of the coin.

To anyone continually asking for PoD, I am willing to do OTC trades to buy you out so that you can stop cluttering the thread Wink I don't care if you only have 0.1 BTC or less invested, I'll even buy you out. Please PM with details Smiley

POD is obviously a tool to gain confidence in the masses.

If developers aren't developing coins for the masses in the hopes of gaining adoption through their features  then they don't need such tools.

If so, then the coins are either experiments and should be labeled so (no need for any kind of marketing/logo/better looking ANN) or they are pure ponzi's never aiming for any kind of adoption (like most shit tier clone coins)

It's a moderated forum, the dev can just say no and delete the comments if needed, but from a marketing viewpoint (if the coin aims for a better adoption) you are wrong.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:17:56 PM

POD please  Grin

To anyone continually asking for PoD, I am willing to do OTC trades to buy you out so that you can stop cluttering the thread Wink I don't care if you only have 0.1 BTC or less invested, I'll even buy you out. Please PM with details Smiley

POD is obviously a tool to gain confidence in the masses.

If developers aren't developing coins for the masses in the hopes of gaining adoption through their features  then they don't need such tools.

If so, then the coins are either experiments and should be labeled so (no need for any kind of marketing/logo/better looking ANN) or they are pure ponzi's never aiming for any kind of adoption (like most shit tier clone coins)

It's a moderated forum, the dev can just say no and delete the comments if needed, but from a marketing viewpoint (if the coin aims for a better adoption) you are wrong.

I'm bored, so I'll troll you some if that's okay Smiley

I'm not going to bring up Satoshi not having PoD since people will cry, "Weeeeeell that's Bitcoin!"

Do we have PoD on Sunny King (Peercoin and PoS pioneer) or Balthazar (Novacoin variable PoS creator)? How about Tranz (been managing HBN for well over 1+ year, making it one of the oldest active altcoins).

I remember one dude on here asking for PoD when only owning 0.1 BTC in the coin. Such funny Grin I don't know a damn think about Balthazar or Tranz or JohnnyX and I have multiple whole BTCs in each of their coins. Looks like those with the least to lose cry the loudest.

P.S. I'm still willing to do some OTC trades for yours or anyone else's XCASH. Just tell me how much XCASH you have and if it's a decent amount and can save this thread from some spamming, let's do a deal. I did well over 3 BTC in OTC trades on this coin alone in the past few days back; just check my feedback.

P.S.S. I see you're doing the same thing on Supercoin. I'm one of these crazies who likes high PoS coins, so if you want to sell me your block in that coin too, let's make a deal.

<3 CrazyLoaf

You are legitly trolling because you clearly can't understand my view on this.

Bitcoin's mass adoption didn't begin with Satoshi, but it began with the core developers being in the spotlight and standing there, educating.

Altcoin markets and it's investors have been heavily scammed. This is a tool to build up confidence. This isn't about making sense, this is marketing.

You obviously have no clue how marketing works.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:28:28 PM

Bitcoin's mass adoption didn't begin with Satoshi, but it began with the core developers being in the spotlight and standing there, educating.

Altcoin markets and it's investors have been heavily scammed. This is a tool to build up confidence. This isn't about making sense, this is marketing.

Thanks. I appreciate that I was successful in trolling you *high five*

BTC went to almost $100 a coin on things like the Silk Road. What you're talking about is using BTC to buy lame shit like throw pillows and sex toys (and in the case of the latter, overpriced sex toys).

Now, you gonna sell me your XCASH and SUPER, buddy? Grin

I'm not in SUPER.

Why are you acting like an autist? You started a flame war on an issue you don't even understand.

You feel like people are spamming meanwhile they are obviously asking for something which helps adoption in the current altcoin markets.

I feel like you are spamming atm.

silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

without pod the dump on this one is gonna be ugly
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

BTC went to almost $100 a coin on things like the Silk Road. What you're talking about is using BTC to buy lame shit like throw pillows and sex toys (and in the case of the latter, overpriced sex toys).

I'm not in SUPER.

Why are you acting like an autist? You started a flame war on an issue you don't even understand.

You feel like people are spamming meanwhile they are obviously asking for something which helps adoption in the current altcoin markets.

Whoops. Sorry. Got you and brookefinancial mixed up Tongue

Nice and quiet flame war otherwise.

Bragging about a few BTC's (should be start comparing our homes also?) and acting like a real douche.

You flame people while you don't even read names nor do you have any clue about marketing.

You are either drunk or simply unintelligent.

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:48:51 PM

Well so much for quiet day  Cool
godda04

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

Bragging about a few BTC's (should be start comparing our homes also?) and acting like a real douche.

You flame people while you don't even read names nor do you have any clue about marketing.

You are either drunk or simply unintelligent.

I'm both. This was a good experiment in seeing how keyboard jockeys respond. Thanks for your participation in my study.

Looks like crazyloaf is a hardcore internet warrior who is is just making himself out to be a pretentious idiot. Reminds of the donk at the bar in good in good will hunting that matt Damon tears a new one. Traumschiff is only stating that pod adds value to the coin. You go on about how it's only 0.1 bitcoin. But when ur getting scammed left, right and center. Those tenths add up, and for someone who didn't catch the initial bitcoin bubble, thats still a decent amount of money. Just give it a rest bud
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:52:48 PM

I'm not in SUPER.

Whoops. Sorry. Got you and brookefinancial mixed up Tongue

Nice and quiet flame war otherwise.

LOL Who are you? I was not even part of this discussion.

*heum* Stalker.... *heum*

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: