Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:13:18 PM

SMBR just done it again looool

3 btc here Grin Grin smbr is a cash cow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:32:49 PM

SMBR just done it again looool

Absolute fucking genious just turned 2btc into 4.7btc this happens every fucking month!! ryan pumper the prophet of profit, i couldn't be any more thankful man, really needed this

Its mind boggling, that was called in december too. You could have put more into SMBR btw, it normally does 30btc or more in volume

That was everything.I went all in. got nearly $600 from this.

Just waiting now to put 4btc to work, if I can double that I'm looking at my first $1000 profit Grin

SMBR is my favorite coin now ha
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:56:09 PM

SMBR at 8k now Cheesy

amazing shit
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:16:22 AM

SMBR at 8k now Cheesy

amazing shit

Grin SMBR does it yet again!! LOL 279% 3k to 11k
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:45:19 AM

SMBR is not done.  It will go to 30k in a week if not sooner.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:02:23 PM

And how do you know this exactly Smiley
bitliterippeernxtdogedark

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:11:47 PM

i think i have to read more of this thread. the pumper tips  Tongue
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:25:08 PM

i must say that the tips you are sharing are good, but not good enough to hide the fact that on that bunch of "pumpers" you are gathering here, not all will win, because there is not enough traders anymore on the majority of alt markets to gain profit from outsiders buys, hence feeding on your own "members" in order to rewards those on top of that pyramidal scheme...

be aware that newcomers will never ever achieve these profits shown here.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

It's obvious. Price dropped with no volume. Two things happened:
- either the pumpers dumped hard and quick on bagholders and everyone got out in time
- this was a pre-pump, the real pump is about to come in a wave of badly blogged/twittered and facebooked announcements about how great this coin is doing, then everyone that got in, will get out and dump
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:08:25 PM

It's obvious. Price dropped with no volume. Two things happened:
- either the pumpers dumped hard and quick on bagholders and everyone got out in time
- this was a pre-pump, the real pump is about to come in a wave of badly blogged/twittered and facebooked announcements about how great this coin is doing, then everyone that got in, will get out and dump

Spread in SMBR were 49%. I made quick profit within seconds. Now it's 19%. I don't think it's going up any further.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tonic208

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:31:19 PM

you say "intelligent accumulation," what other kind of accumulation is there? 

I understand the concept of "shaking the tree," but are there instances where the accumulation phase isn't shaking the tree? 
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:18:51 AM

Don't even bother with this group they are market manipulators they just pump and dump this is ILLEGAL! I do not care how much the money you make from this pump and dump thing if someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE I beg you guys don't take the easy option and join with this men. I will trade as honest man because thats how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like this way

you people are pump and dump group do not trust them

Prof.

Can you explain why you interesting with bitcoin ?? For profit or blockchain only ?

Bitcoin also pump and dump at market. But, yeah.. need a ton of fiat.

You don't need to join with he/she's group.

Just trade like you're day trader and don't buy when percentage more than 70%.  Grin

Cmiiw.
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

03 Dec - 08 Dec
Total return: 688%
Coins: SMBR, SPR

Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing. Whilst there always exists a murky undertone of risk in every financial market, there also exist countless means and methods of eliminating and avoiding risk. Therefore, it has to be mentioned that, those who have a profound knowledge of the mechanics behind price movement will always out manoeuvre those that do not – especially when it comes to taking advantage of high-reward trading opportunities.

SMBR

A common error made by novice and amateur participants in the crypto currency market, is to assume that, somehow, the digital currency markets are “nothing like” the other long-time established financial markets of the world. This is an absurdity.

Equities, commodities, futures, foreign exchange, digital currencies. No matter which market it is, no matter what the asset is that is being traded – the one common denominator in each and every financial market is: prices move due to the thoughts and perceptions of a collection of human beings. Therefore, the one recurring (thus exploitable) element commonly found in every single financial market – is human psychology.

You see, I mentioned SMBR many times in the past. Every time SMBR puts money into my pocket, I tend to write about it simply because SMBR is one of the most simple markets to play.

In addition to this, I consistently make reference to the fact that amateurs will only buy something when it is trading at an excessively marked-up price, breaking through price range after price range, when it is already displaying an above average trading volume, and when skilled traders have already profited.

If you were to break down the numbers of skilled players who bought into SMBR at the right time, and compare it with the number of novices who bought at the wrong time – you’d find that the novices would excessively outnumber the amount of skilled players, every single time.

This is because human beings tend not to make conscious decisions.

We are constantly on autopilot.

Therefore the bulk of our decisions aren’t made consciously, they are formed subconsciously by all of the thoughts and opinions that we have gathered throughout our lives up until that point.

This is why, a novice trader will stumble upon an obvious trading opportunity – at the most optimal time – low price, low volume, low sell resistance etc. And will fail to make a decision based on rationality.

He will combine everything he knows (whether correct or incorrect) about the market, and his decision will form subconsciously.

Every loss in the market is caused by either a lack of skill and knowledge, or by an abundance of erroneous and incorrect knowledge.
The common (and incorrect) wisdom in crypto is “look for good buy support, high volume, high activity etc etc.” This is what would cause our novice trader in the above example to pass up on that optimal trade.

Then, a day will pass... Another day will go by, and that same coin will have climbed several hundred % and be sitting right there on the front page of Bittrex, displaying a 150% 24hr gain. 50btc 24hr volume. It will have heaps of buy support (other novices) near or at the current market price. And it is now, at this exact moment, that this novice trader will decide to buy – at the very top of the market.

There is nothing rational about this kind of behaviour.

Some will call it an “impulse trade.” That isn’t what it is.

This trade was born out the fact that human beings make the vast majority of their decisions on autopilot. Using all of the thoughts and opinions that have been gathered throughout their lives up until that point.

With that being said, I must repeat: Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.

Trading isn’t about using Bollinger bands and other idiotic tools that have never put money into your pocket. It is about understanding that the “common wisdom” in crypto, is your toolkit to exploit the majority of market participants – novice traders – for profit. It is that simple. Trading is a game of psychology – using your knowledge and skill, to get ahead of those who aren’t in the know.

Trading is as simple as buying something whilst it is properly priced (and still in demand) – knowing that novice traders and gamblers will always be there to put money into your pocket when that coin rises 100%+.

As a trader, you have to understand that behind every short-term price movement is a long term trend. Behind every long term trend is a gargantuan amount of profit.

Therefore, those who concentrate only on short-term price movements – will always make less money  (if any at all) than those who are authentically tuned into the long-term trend.

If you aren’t aware of the long-term trend, then you will never know when it is the right time to buy, to hold, or to sell. This would be the equivalent of attempting to drive a car that has four flat tires. You will go nowhere.  

Tip: Most people want to follow the roar of the crowd but, for the most part, following what everyone else is doing is rarely a way to make the largest amount of money. You may scrape some tiny winnings here and there, but you will eventually begin to suffer huge and hard to take losses. Look where others don’t and always remember that when prices are rising – the most skilled traders in the market are selling. Those sell orders that everyone  runs through during a rally are placed by traders who are two steps ahead of the game. These trades accumulate while everyone else’s focus is on the latest “big thing.”  Keep a keen focus on uncovering recurring price patterns, and you will begin to spot opportunities before the average trader.

SPR

If everyone knew just how simple it is to make money in the crypto market right now, then it would no longer be so simple. However, knowing how the vast majority of participants in this market make their trading decisions – you’d have to be a fool not to take complete advantage of this whilst the market is still in these early stages.

Alot of the time, you’ll hear people speak unfavourably about the altcoin market in particular. Claiming that it is a nest of risk and a safe haven for manipulators and other shadowy influences.

Maybe the very difficulty of altcoin speculation is what has brought it into disrepute. Most people who enter this market fail not because of manipulation or other outside factors, they fail because of their own lack of knowledge, thus their own inability to be successful. Naturally, people who fail at this enterprise – and they are in the majority – don’t speak to highly of it. But neither do those who have been unable to master golf mention that game with any praise.

Personally, I feel that the altcoin markets provide the largest opportunities – in terms of profit, than any other market in the world. The growth potential is monstrous.

Let’s take this SPR trade for example. I had originally gotten into this coin due to noticing a recurring pattern, which  I explained here.

Yesterday, SPR’s daily trading volume reached an all time high of 65 BTC. Pushing the price from 36k to 59K.

This move was made brutally obvious, just due to the blatant, yet methodical, accumulation that took place since Dec 19.

The average marketplace novice will profit by changing his perception of the market.

He needs to understand that every single inch of buying, and selling is displayed – in full – on the charts and in the order books. Thus, nothing can be hidden.

Therefore, in order to be successful, it is necessary to embrace and understand manipulation as opposed to running from it.

Tip: Why do most unskilled traders lose out in the altmarkets? By avoiding the coins that at times may be particularly painful to own, they miss some of the biggest winners. In crypto, there is a persistent overall tendency for equity to flow out of the hands of the many and into the hands of the few. In the long run, the majority loses. The implication is: to win, you have to act like the minority. If you bring normal human habits and tendencies to trading, you’ll gravitate toward the majority and end up losing consistently. Novice traders lose money not only because they lack skill, but also because their inclination to make the comfortable choices in trading will actually lead to less than terrible results. Awareness of this inherent human handicap to trading is your first step in resisting the temptation to make trading decisions that feel good but are wrong on balance.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:05:03 PM

You see, I mentioned SMBR many times in the past. Every time SMBR puts money into my pocket, I tend to write about it simply because SMBR is one of the most simple markets to play.

lol I really do feel bad for alot of people in crypto. We've been in smbr since it was at 200 satoshi Grin  It reached 18 k yesterday. Thats insane!!! I'm not even going to mention what the % profit on that is. If people actually knew how much money is being made right in front of their faces every day, boy oh boy would there be some drama Cheesy
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:15:15 PM

lol I really do feel bad for alot of people in crypto. We've been in smbr since it was at 200 satoshi Grin  It reached 18 k yesterday. Thats insane!!! I'm not even going to mention what the % profit on that is. If people actually knew how much money is being made right in front of their faces every day, boy oh boy would there be some drama Cheesy

so share your knowledge of being on the inside then.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

Ryan could you post the Amount of coins you buy and sell. instead of only Pricen entry / Exit.

Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:45:57 PM

So, I bit the bullet and put all I had into this coin...

and, to cut a long story short, BTCD is still trending upwards today.

he made $30K off this one trade or more looking at the current btcd price
IacceptBTC

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

So, I bit the bullet and put all I had into this coin...

http://s16.postimg.org/mya7tne51/BTCD.png

and, to cut a long story short, BTCD is still trending upwards today.

he made $30K off this one trade or more looking at the current btcd price

well damn I guess that's what he means when he says "fill the warehouse" thats like 8k btcd right there

i can see that was before the btc went to 1.5mil sats so he prbly hit 3000% profit on that one
that would be alot more than $30k
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:17:54 AM

We have seen that picture..... But since he post everyday the entrance and exit prices of coins, he could just insert the AMOUNT also.... but for sure there wont be any Smiley

redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:55:48 AM

In addition to this, I consistently make reference to the fact that amateurs will only buy something when it is trading at an excessively marked-up price, breaking through price range after price range, when it is already displaying an above average trading volume, and when skilled traders have already profited.

You mention amateurs. This used to be me. Reading this gave me flashbacks to when I would spend hours trying to look for "signs" of a coin going up. I would sit in front of the screen for so long that when i saw a coin going up it was like a huge fucking relief so I used to end up just diving in which often ended up with me fucking myself up and losing money

i think most people don't know what to look for, I certainly didn't. I think this is why people just buy when they see that a coin is going up. They don't know what they are doing

I can't speak for anyone else, but I remember days would go by where all I did was lose money. So I was always trying to win money back instead of building what I already had

Very thankful I'm not living such a shitty existance anymore though i must say Cheesy

apart from the picks, the tips are ultra valuable to me

keep up like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: