Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:35:12 PM

Thanks for yuor answer Ryan!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobertDJ

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

I'm ready to get back on the team this week ryan
I messaged you not too long ago, I'll wait on your response thanks
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:30:35 PM

05 Feb - 08 Feb
Total return: 155%
Coins: XAI

Do not fool yourself into believing that you understand the way prices move in this market if you do not. Because your BTC balance will always reveal the truth. You see, the altcoin market punishes ignorance and rewards skill. The lack of understanding means that you are executing trades without having any picture of what the outcome is going to be, you are making it all too easy for skilled players to make money due to your mistakes – because if you do not understand price movement, then you will fall into every single trap that has been laid out for you – and believe me when I say that there are many pitfalls awaiting your arrival. All of your money will flow into the hands of the skilled few if you do not commit to separating yourself from the average information deficient trader.

XAI

Many would claim that there are many methods of trading altcoins for continuous and substantial profits.    This isn’t the case. In fact, there are only but a few crucial methods that can be applied to the altcoin market to generate large bundles of cash in almost no time at all.

Along with actually being familiar with these methods, you must also be able to precisely execute these methods whenever the opportunity presents itself.

You see, each and every coin is following a particular pattern of movement. This pattern is known as ‘The price cycle.’

The price cycle always begins with the accumulation phase... then it moves into the distribution phase and then finally – the inevitable crash. Then, the entire process repeats itself.

Therefore, if you aren’t aware of this recurring cycle of movement – then how would you ever expect to “buy at the right time?”

Make no mistake, timing is everything in the crypto market.

Those who consistently buy at the wrong time haven’t got even the slightest chance of making any real money. However, those that can’t seem to stop making trades that are timed perfectly are either knowingly – or unknowingly – trading in alignment with ‘the price cycle’ and are therefore making the most money in this market.

If you haven’t already, then I’d suggest that you familiarise yourself with and develop a true understanding about how this game is meant to be played.

You see, there are many people in this market who fool themselves into believing that they truly understand why and how prices move. But their BTC holdings (or lack thereof) tell another story.

Simply put, in the altcoin market, self deceit is something that can only extract wealth directly out of your pocket, instead of adding wealth. Clearly, you are dealing in a market where there is a group of skilled individuals who want nothing more than unskilled traders to attempt to play the game – because unskilled traders are information deficient, therefore the majority of their trades end up being losses... and where do you think that ‘lost’ money flows to? ... It flows directly into the hands of the skilled few.

The key to uninterrupted profits is information.

You must understand that, in the altcoin market, money flows in tandem with supply and demand.

Demand for a coin is dictated by popularity, and coins reach the height of popularity when they are rallying and breaking through previous ATH levels. Interestingly, this is when the majority of participants in this market (unskilled traders) decide to execute their buys – at the top of the market. These novice traders make their trading decisions based on popularity, therefore their timing is always off – thus they always tend to lose money.

In contrast, when it is easiest to get large amounts of money into a coin, this can be referred to as the ‘supply’ being high – simply because more traders are willing to sell – and at any price. This only occurs during a crash, or during the aftermath of a crash.

The law of supply and demand dictates

1.   When the supply is high, then the seller will accept any price (when prices fall to rock bottom levels the supply will always exceed demand)

2.   When the demand for an asset is large then the buyer will pay any charge! (this is why prices climb to exceedingly high and unreasonable levels when demand (popularity) outstrips the supply)

You have to realise that, when making a trade, you must behave like a buyer. This is simple stuff. I mean, when you buy a car do you accept the first price that the dealer offers – or do you shop around looking for the best deal?

I mean, everyone knows that when big retailers first release long anticipated videos game consoles after a several month long campaign of promotion and advertising, buyers immediately rush, in a frenzy, to make their purchase. During this period, the price for this console is at the highest level that it’s ever going to be – this is why many people will wait a few months before buying, so that they can get a better price. What these buyers are actually doing is waiting to buy when the demand is low – thus, buying at the correct stage of the price cycle.

As buyers we want to pay the lowest price possible, and the price is lowest when the demand is at rock bottom levels.

If you have an understanding of sell resistance,  then buying the right coin becomes even more simple. I’ll touch on that in my next post. 

Tip: Enormous amounts of money flows into and then out of this market on a daily basis. Just spend one day observing how the action unfolds. You will begin to see where the money flows to, and why. This will enable you to put yourself directly in-between this flow of capital, and to redirect a portion of this cash flow directly into your own pockets – making your ascent to consistent profitability almost effortless. This is essentially what skilled traders do on a daily basis and is why they make money in the altcoin market ten times faster than novices lose money.  It all comes down to understanding the laws of supply and demand.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

you are stil pumping XAI?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:30:52 PM

So is this "pumper" buying every coin with 0.1 BTC just in case the price of one of them rises, and then posts a screenshot of the buy to appear as if he was behind the pump?
BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:53:52 PM

So is this "pumper" buying every coin with 0.1 BTC just in case the price of one of them rises, and then posts a screenshot of the buy to appear as if he was behind the pump?

he makes calls for his group before the pump actually

ryan also teaches the right way to trade altcoins here is the link http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:29:35 AM

hope you monitoring this coin too  Roll Eyes
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV

i think this coin have more potencial and very easy to pump  Grin

===Sempak===
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:45:17 AM

I smell shills all over this thread.

How do we know you are responsible for these pumps lol

I could quite easily take screen shots of pumps and give a wall of meaningless text to destroy braincells.

Is this ryan gecko does anyone know?

I, for one, am quoted in Ryan's weekly ad and not a shill. I have never paid the weekly fee but make a ton of money using the information from this thread anyway.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:53:23 PM

i'm in waiting for the next coin
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:19:27 PM

ryan also teaches the right way to trade altcoins here is the link http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

I don't know whether this guy's worth investing or not, but one thing I can say for sure is that, the information that Ryan has provided, not just here in this thread, but at his site, has been so useful, not just limited to me I should say, and I am very thankful to him as now I am steadily watching, observing and understanding the markets a bit and trying to know how it all goes... But, I would still say that there are still a very few coins which ain't just P&D, while most in the markets are, we just need to pick one of them, either will we make or break something, but that way, we will learn it better... Smiley

RobertDJ

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

What about both long and short term trading at the same time?
cutepuppy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:48:22 PM

Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

What about both long and short term trading at the same time?

i do both long and short term trades all the time

but, like ryan said, it's easier to go for long term opportunities and even though the big money runs take longer to unfold you make loads more money so it makes the wait worthwhile

brand new coins are perfect for quick short term flips in my opinion, but you need to absolutely be sure that you know what you are doing to make it worthwhile. I have made several triple digit profits from getting into brand new coins after the first big volume dump

thats what works for me as well the long term trades
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:43:24 AM

I don't know whether this guy's worth investing or not, but one thing I can say for sure is that, the information that Ryan has provided, not just here in this thread, but at his site, has been so useful, not just limited to me I should say, and I am very thankful to him as now I am steadily watching, observing and understanding the markets a bit and trying to know how it all goes... But, I would still say that there are still a very few coins which ain't just P&D, while most in the markets are, we just need to pick one of them, either will we make or break something, but that way, we will learn it better... Smiley

+1

Yes, thank you Ryan for sharing your knowledge...
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 10:07:56 AM

+1

Yes, thank you Ryan for sharing your knowledge...

well in my opinion is that this is just a usual pump and dump group, when someone profitting, other is losing, we cant make profit for all people, its the basic rules, so when this ryan group is profitting, a lot got burn, and you guys must be really lucky just to follow his little hint

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:12:57 AM

Ryan why not pump EXCL? has great news and price raises due to that live.

Take it you're holding a bag?  Wink

Have you heard the saying buy on a rumor sell on the 'news'?

Sure he has his reasons not to pump that coin or maybe he is who knows, his group who pay probably do  Grin

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:41:06 AM

Can anyone tell me what's the difference between others screens and this coin?
Look like something is mooving, but i'm really trying to understand if isn't shown an accumulation phase....
Price looks cheap, and maybe is profitable to jump on it for future pumps

As i've posted some days ago, UIS showed some action and finally tonight price jumped up!

I don't know if it was on Ryan's group action and from whats depends the tonight's pump, but reading charts the big boom was just matter of time!!

Happy me, first very succesfull trade with money more than doubled Wink
And that's didn't was possible without reading advice about A/D on this thread!
Thanks Ryan!
IacceptBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:55:09 AM

you sold your UIS too soon man... waaay too soon..... It's still being accumulated

UIS hasn't been touched at all, there is a long, long way for UIS to go
thank me later
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:31:05 PM

you sold your UIS too soon man... waaay too soon..... It's still being accumulated

UIS hasn't been touched at all, there is a long, long way for UIS to go
thank me later

Probably you right, but i needed to cash out....and maybe with the huge profit i made i will get on board again Wink
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:40:38 PM

pump munnecoin to 25k (or maybe even 15k) then you have my attention.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:23:08 PM

well in my opinion is that this is just a usual pump and dump group, when someone profitting, other is losing, we cant make profit for all people, its the basic rules, so when this ryan group is profitting, a lot got burn, and you guys must be really lucky just to follow his little hint

Whether or not you follow him, I personally ain't, in terms of paying and getting involved in a pump, but yes, the knowledge he shares here and at his site is way too much noteworthy that you cannot deny it, you will learn a lot and in that manner, I am following him... Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: