Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:37:30 AM

In my short time with the group, the picks have always worked because we buy the floor.. that's all we do is buy the floor

CLOAK is up and I have made a tidy profit but we bought weeks ago...

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

so people buying today are putting cash in our hands

same thing with EXCL, SPR, START... the list goes on

GSX went up 800% after that call http://pumperspicks.com/gsx-0119-0201/

Can you or anyone here let me know that how this PumpersPicks works? I mean how and when do you get the alerts, how and when do you get in, and how much do you profit? Any screenshots would be better... Afterwards, I may take interest to get in this month... Wink

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:00:15 PM

Looking for some reviews from guys who have joined this group and made profit or who have joined and the picks never worked out?

How many are in the group?

Appreciate any response to my questions  

I've been part of the group,
You will receive 4-6 picks, which 5 of them ryan will be dumping into you, 1 coin will grow, and all people who invested in that one coin will make hype in this thread.
Others will be double guessing themselfs

On irc there was max 3 person at the same time including Ryan. (yes I was also shocked)
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:07:02 PM

In my short time with the group, the picks have always worked because we buy the floor.. that's all we do is buy the floor

CLOAK is up and I have made a tidy profit but we bought weeks ago...

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

so people buying today are putting cash in our hands

same thing with EXCL, SPR, START... the list goes on

GSX went up 800% after that call http://pumperspicks.com/gsx-0119-0201/

XBS up another 60% today and EXCL is still ripping

XAI has just done another 100%

My portfolio is looking like profit city Cheesy
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:38:55 PM

Looking for some reviews from guys who have joined this group and made profit or who have joined and the picks never worked out?

You will receive 4-6 picks, which 5 of them ryan will be dumping into you, 1 coin will grow, and all people who invested in that one coin will make hype in this thread.

On irc there was max 3 person at the same time including Ryan. (yes I was also shocked)

In other words, it ain't worth investing and to plunge into, right? The same thing is what I asked before...

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

In other words, it ain't worth investing and to plunge into, right? The same thing is what I asked before...

In order to make a pump successful you need buyers who will come midway or late to the party. Pumpers enjoy bottom prices because they can afford to dump on you at any prices above their original buy prices. Most of these coins offer no kind of products. So there is little to no benefits in owning them. Unlike stocks which pays out dividends. Ryan preys on the ignorant, unsuspecting and the greed of people. The late comers are always the ones left holding the bags. Yes his fancy charts and graphs seems good. When you are the one pumping. His gains are most others people losses. Because they are the ones holding the bags...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:03:01 PM

In order to make a pump successful you need buyers who will come midway or late to the party. Pumpers enjoy bottom prices because they can afford to dump on you at any prices above their original buy prices. Most of these coins offer no kind of products. So there is little to no benefits in owning them. Unlike stocks which pays out dividends. Ryan preys on the ignorant, unsuspecting and the greed of people. The late comers are always the ones left holding the bags. Yes his fancy charts and graphs seems good. When you are the one pumping. His gains are most others people losses. Because they are the ones holding the bags...

I can understand that, but what if I joined him, bought all the coins which he alerted before the start of the pump and not even too late, but become an early bagholder, will he just pump any one of those alerted coins only and the other 5s will go in loss due to him dumping on us, as said in pajak666's reply? Is it what you wanted to say?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

I can understand that, but what if I joined him, bought all the coins which he alerted before the start of the pump and not even too late, but become an early bagholder, will he just pump any one of those alerted coins only and the other 5s will go in loss due to him dumping on us, as said in pajak666's reply? Is it what you wanted to say?

When he alerts you, he already has his bags full. When his group starts buying, the price will obv rise. And guess who'll be the one you're buying your coins from?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:26:36 PM

When he alerts you, he already has his bags full. When his group starts buying, the price will obv rise. And guess who'll be the one you're buying your coins from?

Ohk, now I finally get it... It means in some ways, he cheats everyone just by creating some hype saying that he will pump something, whilst he already had bought and bagged 'em in and is ready to dump on everyone, right?

Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:29:14 PM

Have you been in his group?

Is this true Ryan?

Do you actually pump the coin or does you're group do the pumping you just sell them their coins?

Was going to look into joining this group but illodin has a point and this sounds fishy.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:30:41 PM

Ohk, now I finally get it... It means in some ways, he cheats everyone just by creating some hype saying that he will pump something, whilst he already had bought and bagged 'em in and is ready to dump on everyone, right?

Sounds like it what a horrible little man if it's true taking a fee then dumping shitcoins on them!

Wow!!!!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:40:02 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 02:50:09 PM by Balkhole

The IRC is mainly for new recruits who just joined, Ryan likes to "hold your hand" and kind of beat the mind set into your head during your first few weeks.

I personally haven't been in the IRC since jan

and Ryan definitely doesn't dump, keep reading and you will see how much money is being made

In order to make a pump successful you need buyers who will come midway or late to the party. Pumpers enjoy bottom prices because they can afford to dump on you at any prices above their original buy prices.

The whole group are the "pumpers", the marks are everyone who isn't a member why do you think ryan keeps mentioning "the skilled few" vs "the majority".. the group is "the skilled few" non-members are the "majority"

lol he also says the majority consistently loses due to their mind-set and that is another important clue.. keep reading..

we are literally involved in 80% of the coins in the market, that's why the devs suck up to ryan because the group holds a majority of most of the coins on the market and can effect change on a major scale

Can you or anyone here let me know that how this PumpersPicks works? I mean how and when do you get the alerts, how and when do you get in, and how much do you profit? Any screenshots would be better... Afterwards, I may take interest to get in this month... Wink

Sure look at this

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Every one of those picks spat out more than TWO TIMES profit

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up

for example here are quotes from ryan that he puts into his posts to hint on how to make BIG money, it applies to the above picks and profits aswell

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Short term trading is a fools sport, and I’ll tell you why.

Taking a short term view on price movement is nothing other than a futile attempt to force an opinion on the market – which will always be a losing proposition.

You see, in order for the flood gates to be forced open, allowing an endless stream of BTC to flow into your hands, it is necessary for you to understand that it is impossible to win when approaching the market with a short-term mindset.

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Guys, Short-term trading is a fools sport.

Just by looking at the charts, you will very quickly realise that most rallies erupt over the space of several days at a time. Some moves take several weeks or even months before the market turns around.

The big money is being made by those who understand market psychology. By those who understand that price patterns and market cycles are the keys that unlock the floodgates to profit.

If you have been taking these non-advantageous short-term trades, I hope now you are aware why you have been accumulating loss after loss. It may be time to rethink your approach.

If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:36:00 PM

If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

He does this every week and doesn't brag or boast about it at all which is the mark of one wealthy motherfucker

if it was me, i'd brag and boast till no end Cheesy Cheesy I don't think anyone has done something like this in the entire history of crypto

Ryans responsible for thousands of BTC in profit. It's like a two part thing for me, he gives you the mind set for free if your smart enough to digest his posts, then he gives you the coins that are at the bottom if you can afford to join his group .....
then you put that mindset stuff into action and then whala, your looking at triple digit profits across the board

long term always wins as ryan says

Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

In order to win big, you must ditch the short-term mind set. You must realise that altcoins generally spend more time in the accumulation cycle than they do in the distribution cycle. So, interestingly, trading becomes much more simple and stress-free once you begin to adopt a longer term strategy. Buying can be carried out in a more thoughtful and controlled manner, and therefore selling can be carried out in a calm and controlled manner. In addition to this, taking a longer term stance on price movement allows you the opportunity to build larger positions in a coin which puts you at an advantage over 95% of the market – because once that coin moves out of accumulation and into distribution the profits you will reap will dwarf the profits achieved by short term traders, simply because their method of buying disallows them the possibility of buying a meaningful amount of a coin at below value prices.

I saw someone in the group, not sure who it was, write here not too long ago "if people knew how much money people are making right under their noses, there would be a riot"

TRUE! TRUE! and TRUE! there is so much money being made that if you knew the actual amounts you'd probably hate yourself

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:40:09 PM

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

LOL'd those are december picks and you are proving that they gained value two months later...yes sherlock, it's a natural cycle of every pump and dump coin, it will be pumped eventually,
showing flated graph (once you zoom it in it becomes less flat and you can see all the price spread),
show us the whole message with Ryan's entry points!!! I wonder what entry point he gave you lol Cheesy

for example these are the ones he gave me on January 13th, most of them are riddic and are only aimed to buy coins from Ryan which he got cheap.

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:53:50 PM

He does this every week and doesn't brag or boast about it at all which is the mark of one wealthy motherfucker

if it was me, i'd brag and boast till no end Cheesy Cheesy I don't think anyone has done something like this in the entire history of crypto

Doesnt brag, really???

He proudly post his profits and how good he is in this topic every single day for the last year! He even post graphic and fake reactions from other people to convince newbies... And everytime he posts one of his "good" trades he immediately posts one or two reactions (probably created by his own) from other "users" to boost the vibe up even more....

Im not judging, but come on....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

LOL'd those are december picks and you are proving that they gained value two months later...yes sherlock, it's a natural cycle of every pump and dump coin, it will be pumped eventually,
showing flated graph (once you zoom it in it becomes less flat and you can see all the price spread),
show us the whole message with Ryan's entry points!!! I wonder what entry point he gave you lol Cheesy

You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

which is what ryan says in all of his posts

he tells me to put my sell orders on and walk away and every single time i have done that I have made money

like balkhole showed, every one of ryans picks grows 100% and higher over the long term

what ryan is doing for you taking care of the "timing" aspect of trading

as for the accumulation ranges, look at VIOR's accumulation range

on 14 December the price was 4600, and on 25 December the price was 2440 that is a 50% difference

then on 14 January the price hit 14,115 giving a 370% profit

Those who can't see the "bigger picture" will always fail

BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:11:03 PM

on 14 December the price was 4600, and on 25 December the price was 2440 that is a 50% difference

then on 14 January the price hit 14,115 giving a 370% profit

Those who can't see the "bigger picture" will always fail

Cheesy why do you engage these simpletons

by the way, people who bought the lower 2440 end brought home a 478% profit Wink
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:38:51 PM

You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

I thought I made it clear Cheesy

here is the same thing in picture format lol

Tip: Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer.
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:20:53 PM

Doesnt brag, really???

He proudly post his profits and how good he is in this topic every single day for the last year!

Ryan had a hand in one of the most famous pumps in the altcoin community ever and he NEVER talks about it at all, presumably because he has done it nearly 100 times since then

we made more money on CANN than the devs, because we literally were the sell side on the way up while the devs had to dump into buy orders , so the majority of their sells were at lower prices than ours

so yeah a long term strategy is probably the only way to make money with alts

Don't judge my MSpaint skills please guys Embarrassed Cheesy

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dv2avm.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2myyz60.jpg
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:34:16 PM

Ah ok, didnt know that, cann indeed had some huge pumps (and even bigger dumps).

But how many btc is used for a pump and how much you guys profit? For example last week people where bragging here getting 50+ btc profits but when im looking at the charts and the volume that is impossible for most coins..

So lets say you have a group of ten people who all buy in at a certain level with 5btc. When you have a profit of 100% that means you have to dump 100btc. Offcourse not everybody gets a 100% and its spread over days, but still...if you have to believe all people here they all make tens of thousands of dollars each day...

And vior for example which only had a few days of nice volume...i see about 50btc in total got sold. assuming you have a group of ten people and assuming you where the only ones selling coins, each of you only made 4btc and only invested 1btc. Im not saying that is good or bad, but its important to know as earning 150% profit with 1btc is a hell lot easier then doing the same with 50btc each.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:54:51 PM

So lets say you have a group of ten people who all buy in at a certain level with 5btc. When you have a profit of 100% that means you have to dump 100btc. Offcourse not everybody gets a 100% and its spread over days, but still...if you have to believe all people here they all make tens of thousands of dollars each day...

And vior for example which only had a few days of nice volume...i see about 50btc in total got sold. assuming you have a group of ten people and assuming you where the only ones selling coins, each of you only made 4btc and only invested 1btc. Im not saying that is good or bad, but its important to know as earning 150% profit with 1btc is a hell lot easier then doing the same with 50btc each.

I have been in the group since September and there are a handful of guys who have consistently been in with me since then. If you have been in the group since September then yeah, you will have obviously made more than 50 btc (in total), that's a given

but as far as making 50btc from one trade I personally haven't, and I don't think anyone else in the group has either.so if anyone says that, then they aren't being truthful and you should disregard them

I always make sure that I have 10 btc positions live in the market every month... with vior I had a 1.5 btc stake which I pulled out at 212% for 4.68 btc, so things always build up that way if you are able to keep your composure, but not that many people are able to because they have a short term way of looking at alts
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: