Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:35:11 PM

its too late to sign this week?
Yes, membership for this week closed yesterday actually

I did send dm message you on twitter

This time im early enough?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:38:57 PM

its too late to sign this week?
Yes, membership for this week closed yesterday actually

I did send dm message you on twitter

This time im early enough?

Sock account go away!! Newbies be aware of this scammer and his alt accounts.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
alice chan

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

I have been in the group for nearly three weeks now, and no ryan doesn't dump on us

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Every one of those picks spat out more than TWO TIMES profit

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up
Bralex

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:50:39 PM

I have been in the group for nearly three weeks now, and no ryan doesn't dump on us

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up

Quick Quick get the over used screen that clearly shows he gave someone them pics DEC 15 they had a bubble 'FEB'

No pump by the so called pumper just a lucky pick from the 10 he gave you lol

STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE THE NEWBIES AND RIPPING THEM OFF!

I gain nothing from being honest.

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:03:04 PM

Quick Quick get the over used screen that clearly shows he gave someone them pics DEC 15 they had a bubble 'FEB'

No pump by the so called pumper just a lucky pick from the 10 he gave you lol

STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE THE NEWBIES AND RIPPING THEM OFF!

I gain nothing from being honest.

Nice spot bralex thank you i was thinking about joining this group but i am not waiting months for a profit lol Just think i could give you 8 picks of coins that are low and of course they will make a return if development is still in progress etc i will not be waisting my BTC for here

escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:03:11 PM

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here

Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:11:46 PM

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Never was a pump here just an illusion his group does not make money by the looks of it the only one to profit is Ryan from his shady game plan, charge new members a fee and get them to buy his crap coins at high rate. Do not be fooled people
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:14:14 PM

lol don't bother appealing to this guys emotions, Ryan is a total cyborg with no care for the "little guy" unless you are part of his little "group"

this is a guy that devs are paying up to 10 to 15 btc a piece to pump their little shit coins with his 10,000 bots that are sucking all the bandwith from bittrex, do you think he cares about your emotional appeal?

just look at the first page of this thread, him and his group have directly been in probably 70% of all of the god damned coins on the fucking market that is how he knows what is going up and what is going down because him and his group are on one side of the market and everyone else is on the other side DUUH

you have devs that have their noses so far up this guys ass that it's pathetic

Ryan is using bots and I am well on my way to having my own bots

keep swimming mr whale

I am right there on your fucking tail! and no, I am not a hater and I have no agenda

I'm just sayin you are NOT the only one around here who knows a thing or two about how things really work

BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:19:31 PM

In everywhere market there is pump, that one you cannot escape
he will say that he is not pumping, but then how does he know which coin will go up every single week here for one year
maybe yes only him and his group will make their money but also I will make money in my own way
i do not need group because i do well here, there is no "fair" in trading that is why you will see groups will work together
so the people who trade alone they give them disadvantage because they will use ryans strategy
maybe you complain about this or not, but maybe he doesn't stop
alice chan

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:24:20 PM

lol don't bother appealing to this guys emotions, Ryan is a total cyborg with no care for the "little guy" unless you are part of his little "group"

Ryan has been very helpful to me actually, even before I joined his group. Even till this day he sends me tips from time to time about certain coins, so I will be the first to dispute that comment

Also, GSX went up 1000% and he told everyone it was going to happen, even these "little guys" you speak of

Don't hate, appreciate
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

Think i will give this group a miss  Grin
CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:30:23 PM

Ryan has been very helpful to me actually, even before I joined his group. Even till this day he sends me tips from time to time about certain coins, so I will be the first to dispute that comment

Also, GSX went up 1000% and he told everyone it was going to happen, even these "little guys" you speak of

Don't hate, appreciate

Ohhhh have some class why don't you?

Of course he told everyone about GSX but how do you think he knew that move was going to happen?

He is working freaking bots galore all over this market

YAH i can tell you shitcoin5 is going up tomorrow if I used my 10,000 bots to force it down a week ago (thats right i said it)

Just like you have devs paying him money to pump their coins devs are paying him to force prices down so that they can accumulate, which is what you guys in his group are basically doing also

so enjoy your ill gotten gains
Bralex

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:33:37 PM

Think i will give this group a miss  Grin

You would be right to give this a miss

He will only dump on you like everyone before you and you probably get to pay a BTC fee for the trouble  Lips sealed

cloudthink.io   

BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:34:05 PM

this is a guy that devs are paying up to 10 to 15 btc a piece to pump their little shit coins with his 10,000 bots that are sucking all the bandwith from bittrex, do you think he cares about your emotional appeal?

You said here that you pay him 70 btc so that he force price of a coin down too so you are hypocrite?
alice chan

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:36:34 PM

Ohhhh have some class why don't you?

Of course he told everyone about GSX but how do you think he knew that move was going to happen?

He is working freaking bots galore all over this market

YAH i can tell you shitcoin5 is going up tomorrow if I used my 10,000 bots to force it down a week ago (thats right i said it)

Just like you have devs paying him money to pump their coins devs are paying him to force prices down so that they can accumulate, which is what you guys in his group are basically doing also

so enjoy your ill gotten gains

I do have class, and lot's of it thank you very much. As far as I am aware, there aren't any regulations on crypto currencies that state that price fixing is illegal so none of my gains are "ill gotten"

CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:43:10 PM

You said here that you pay him 70 btc so that he force price of a coin down too so you are hypocrite?

Money is money and that is all that matters at the end of the day

If I can make some myself then that's what I'm going to do

But, like bralex and others, I am sick of everyone worshipping this guy like the sun shines out of his rear end

I don't care how much money he has made for himself or his group, I am sick of seeing them here as if what they are doing is "fair"

Just like he makes coins go up he makes them go down, or should i say he pushes them down first and then props them back up

and because he only gives this information to his douchebag shitty little "group" they are the only ones making money when your favorite coins go to the moon

just look how long these fuckers were accumulating START and all the dozens of other coins, they are the ones selling when the price is going up while everyone is buying

then he fires up his bots and pushes the price down when his group has sold and guess who is buying at the bottom? not you and me that's for sure!

he is pulling the strings of the alt market in both ways, both up and down THAT is what I will expose, because there is no honor in that

I do have class, and lot's of it thank you very much. As far as I am aware, there aren't any regulations on crypto currencies that state that price fixing is illegal so none of my gains are "ill gotten"

Oh ryans got you trained very well hasn't he? GTFO you sheep

Fast money comes and goes especially when it is dirty money too

so try not to spend it all in one place

fucking sock
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:50:49 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin What is this, Rich vs poor?

lol

Pumpers will pump bro, it's the name of the game Wink

Ryan has delivered profit for 6 months in a row, so I don't care how he does it

just as long as he keeps doing it Cheesy

Everyone else is all talk and no action, ryan delivers

alice chan

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:53:56 PM

Oh ryans got you trained very well hasn't he? GTFO you sheep

Fast money comes and goes especially when it is dirty money too

so try not to spend it all in one place

fucking sock

How mature of you. A load of tasteless remarks there, you are obviously an angry little man. I can only hope that things get better for you

I couldn't picture ryan being on here talking like that, but I guess that's why he is where he is in life and you're here spreading your hate and jealousy

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:03:42 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin What is this, Rich vs poor?

lol

Pumpers will pump bro, it's the name of the game Wink

Ryan has delivered profit for 6 months in a row, so I don't care how he does it

just as long as he keeps doing it Cheesy

Everyone else is all talk and no action, ryan delivers

+ 1 People have been hating on our squad for a looooong time Cheesy I think this has something to do with it lol

Private Group Round Up

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 733%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL, GNS
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

Look up at the score board every once in a while  Smiley

The profits are just gonna keep on flowing

I have already mentioned, we aren't traders... we are market makers!
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:09:56 AM

I had sent out a message this morning ryan im wanting to get in before monday
Hit me back buddy
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: