Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:27:05 AM

Jump on $kobo before is too late  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:47:37 PM

This is like how i was spent my first two month trading this is what many have to overcome
you do having to force your mind to make the right decisions because somtime you use too much emotion
and panic that isn't not how i have made money i always do plan my trade before the day even start in evening
so i do my business calm when every one else panic Cheesy

That's great to hear that you're making profits during panics... But, always watch your positions, because whilst panics can make you win, they always have more chance of making you lose... It's your timing to either remain in the trade or just get out with your profits and be happy with that much only... Wink

QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:40:36 PM

Noice trade

its all about that decline and how you maneouver on into position to take advantage

it's the rhythm that you have to exploit
thanks for explaining how it works with this percentages etc

I noticed you have done a trade like this based on timing? e.g using the length of the previous rallies to judge entry / exit points

would love to hear more about that

Duration is another thing that is exploitable that ryan touched on in one of his posts. Duration, percentage increases, percentage declines, volume, those are the true patterns of a market becuase they are the only things that can be measured and quantified, because they flow in cycles like ryan says

Those things all combine to form the rhythm of price movement. Sometimes it may be just a recurrent pattern of percentage declines that will make a trade so obvious, but then if you also have a recurrent duration of a rally, from start to finish, that is also another giveaway

As far as timing goes thats more to do with marking resistance levels and buy support levels

If you go on bitcoinwisdom.com and you click on the bitstamp chart, you will see ryans theory play out in real time. Every time huge buy support begins to stack up, the price falls immediately because buy support doesn't "support" those looking to get in it "supports" people who are looking to get out with profits

it's all a backwards thing

Simply, the only reason you would buy into a coin in the first place is because you expect to be able to sell it to someone else at a higher price. That in itself is manipulation – or the attempt to profit because of manipulation.

You have to be fully aware of the fact that if this was a market based on morals, and honour – the price of a coin would never change. Every altcoin would have one sticker price, and that’s it. Clearly though, this isn’t the case...

... In fact, prices change on a constant basis in the crypto currency market. This is because perceptions change on a constant basis.

+ 1

perception changes before the price so if you have a good method on following perception you will always be ahead of the game
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:02:54 PM

If you go on bitcoinwisdom.com and you click on the bitstamp chart, you will see ryans theory play out in real time. Every time huge buy support begins to stack up, the price falls immediately because buy support doesn't "support" those looking to get in it "supports" people who are looking to get out with profits

it's all a backwards thing

It's funny you say that cos btc just dropped from $242 to $237 lol, btc is definitely turning around though $300 isn't that far away

and that whole thing about buy support only being support for people looking to cash in, that is how people are able to maintain careers as daytraders while everyone else fails and cant get it right.
you have people who think they are smart by trying to get in on the buy side,, then you have people who actually are smart because they bought a shit load of bitcoins at $150 in January and are cashing out every time support appears
the same thing happens with alts

it's a funny little game this whole trading stuff
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

02 Feb - 18 Feb
Total return: 91%
Coins: XBS

Opportunities come in many shapes and sizes in the crypto currency markets. Day after day, there are hundreds of traders who lose some, or all of their money. So, in that same token, there are traders who are on the other side of these losing trades – who are extracting large bundles of money from this market on a daily basis. But, don’t let my use of the word “daily” fool you...

XBS

Altcoin traders that win on a daily basis, will have worked their way into these winning positions over a period of several days, weeks or months. So by the time you see the price of a coin taking off and exploding into new heights, you must realise that you are already too late.

I mean, sure... you can buy into a pump and maybe score a 20% profit on 1 BTC... That’s cool right? ... well, no! That’s not cool... because there will always be a small group of traders who will have already positioned themselves into that coin days before (with much more than 1 BTC) who will most certainly score a 100%+++ profit from that same move – in fact, your entire position in that coin will have only contributed to making sure that a skilled trader scores an abnormally large profit.

You see, this is how the market works.

The altcoin market allows people to “get there first” so that they can lace the territory with an arsenal of landmines, position sharpshooters on the roof tops of near-by buildings and allocate a battalion of troops at strategic locations – all with the sole intent of ambushing each and every outsider who steps even one foot onto the battlefield. 

Most novice traders naively stroll directly into the middle of these “ambushed battlefields,” by placing their trades during the wrong phase of the price cycle... and then they begin to scratch their heads when the market punishes them and swallows their entire trading fund, even though all of the “conventional wisdom” dictated that they should have profited...

Could conventional wisdom be the bait that lures the lamb into the slaughterhouse?

People naively say, all the time.. you must “only buy coins with high volume”... you must “only buy coins with strong buy support”.... “that coin is ‘dead’, stay away”... look, that coin is pumping “buy NOW!” ....you have to “diversify to avoid risk”.. and etc

This is the advice that is naively handed out and actually followed by 99% of the participants in this market, thus this is the “conventional wisdom” of the crypto currency market.

Now... ask yourself... How much money have you made from following this kind of advice? Then (and think about this one, visualise each and every one of your last trades) ask yourself how much money have you lost by following this advice?

Simply... conventional wisdom IS the bait that lures the lamb directly into the slaughterhouse!

There is a lot to be said about ‘doing the opposite’ of the average information deficient trader – this is because, a skilled player knows that novices have been manipulated into believing certain things about the market that just aren’t true. So this skilled player puts himself in position to not only take advantage of this, but to profit from it.

Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

However, in order to do this.. you must ensure that you aren’t reading from the same playbook as the typical and unprofitable, novice trader.

Tip: New coins that open to high volume rallies offer ‘shorter’ long-term opportunities, to those who are able to take advantage of the decline in value that occurs after each and every rally. Coins that have been on the market for several months, and have managed to maintain a suitable level of activity – are always ripe for the picking, so as long as you are in tune with the price cycle (recurring elements) of each individual coin that fits this description, you will do very well. Trading isn’t about ‘guessing’ what is going to occur in the future – it is about realising that the price chart of every single coin is merely a graphical representation of human behaviour. Human behaviour is very predictable because we all have behavioural patterns that we exhibit again and again. For instance, I may take someone out for lunch twice -  and both times, they may order the exact same meal and drink. So the third time I take them out, I will be able to complete that person’s order on their behalf – by using the ‘behavioural patterns’ that they exhibited in the past. The markets are exactly the same... certain processes repeat again and again. So it is your job, as a trader, to use this information to your advantage.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:50:43 PM

Simply... conventional wisdom IS the bait that lures the lamb directly into the slaughterhouse!

+1000 I am glad my first introduction to altcoin trading was through your strategy posts as they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks  Grin someone mentioned watching bitcoinwisdom.com to see your buy support theory play out live and it did

bitcoin was at $240 only hours ago and now it's at $235 because of buyorders building up and then being used as an exit door
i appreciate the posts and the one on one conversations ryan thanks
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 07:33:49 PM

You should issue your asset on NXT asset exchange. Much easier than the club thing and more transparent.

ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:38:38 PM

and it makes it real easy for smart folk to rake in them coins Cheesy
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:20:33 AM

ok here's a dead coin/opportunity
got $10 in UIS. It was $20 when I put it in "at the bottom"
Now the coin's two days from delisting.  Amount is trivial, I know. 
But the question is one of the core ones on the thread - hold for a pump? conditions are optimal but not much volume & coin may be dying... lost some money on ESC like that.
I decided to hold as it's only a tenner & now the volume's coming in.  Looks like this one will stay for another pump.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:28:01 AM

and it makes it real easy for smart folk to rake in them coins Cheesy

Yh yh the super smart folk who make so much money but sit on here chatting crap all day, what do you shills get paid now a days 50cent a post?

BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:43:19 AM

Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

Wink a wise person once told me if you want something different to happen, you have to do something that you've never done before

because for many people, they keep doing the same things and losing money but they never change what they are doing

how does that saying go? insanity is doing the same thing over again but expecting different results

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

i have just fully realized this week how true that is.the simplicity and accuracy really does differ from the shit piles of things people incorrectly do while trying to trade

all you need to do is be on the opposite side of incompetent traders and things really start to happen
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 10:24:33 AM

Wink a wise person once told me if you want something different to happen, you have to do something that you've never done before

because for many people, they keep doing the same things and losing money but they never change what they are doing

how does that saying go? insanity is doing the same thing over again but expecting different results

i have just fully realized this week how true that is.the simplicity and accuracy really does differ from the shit piles of things people incorrectly do while trying to trade

all you need to do is be on the opposite side of incompetent traders and things really start to happen

You people love talking crap do you not?

This thread is filled with mind numbing crap that could have been explained in to sentences but no you have to go over the top  Angry
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:43:17 PM

You people love talking crap do you not?

This thread is filled with mind numbing crap that could have been explained in to sentences but no you have to go over the top  Angry

Lol, just chill... Everyone does and in markets, sentiments is what it takes in order to have those sentences written out here, but yes, such things can help out a lot of people since everyone learns from experience... Some through their own, and some learn through others'. Wink

Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:19:57 PM

Everyone starts out like this, it's the process of learning anything. First you will be bad, then good, then great and then legendary. But with trading some people start out bad, then get worse and worse.......because they can't grow since their whole approach is what is making them lose, not the market itself. then they get one win and then start trying to recreate that one win and their whole performance goes even further down hill

it's all in the approach, that's what helped me anyway so just my 2 cents
techgeeks

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:25:36 PM

What software are you using that allows the trading of all the different coins, you can't possibly be doing this manually.

Thanks in advance.
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:11:25 PM

From this low of 505, the price has since climbed to 5319 Satoshi... another high percentage yield: 953%.. judging from the last rallies, there may be some distance left for XQN to travel.

Overall, this analysis illustrates how to use a coins price rhythm to your advantage. It shows how you can “be 10 steps ahead” of the average trader.

XQN is a coin that tends to decline by 90% every time it rallies, which makes it all too simple to predict.

xqn's price hit 1btc today with extreme volume Cheesy Cheesy talk about a coin being untouched lool, I won't even mention the % profit pulled off on this one...... All i'm gonna do is show public appreciation, for getting us into xqn early and allowing us to be "10 steps ahead”!! kudos ryan
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:29:12 PM

From this low of 505, the price has since climbed to 5319 Satoshi... another high percentage yield: 953%.. judging from the last rallies, there may be some distance left for XQN to travel.

Overall, this analysis illustrates how to use a coins price rhythm to your advantage. It shows how you can “be 10 steps ahead” of the average trader.

XQN is a coin that tends to decline by 90% every time it rallies, which makes it all too simple to predict.

xqn's price hit 1btc today with extreme volume Cheesy Cheesy talk about a coin being untouched lool, I won't even mention the % profit pulled off on this one...... All i'm gonna do is show public appreciation, for getting us into xqn early and allowing us to be "10 steps ahead”!! kudos ryan

yeah right, surprised me aswell, too bad i sold mine off already as i tend to see the coins is declining day by day, i regret it , but oh well, gonna make another profit from another one
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:47:22 PM

CSD is still going crazy too, just pulled another 2btc
The cycle will never steer you wrong Grin

Wish I had more XQN i could have been rolling in coins today lol
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:45:20 PM

gridpay?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:00:40 PM

If you don't mind, can you please clarify me one thing which I ain't getting in my mind?
Even I saw that the volume was exceptional, i.e.; ~25k BTC and it went to 1 BTC, but the only thing I ain't getting is that, why the BTC volume at Bittrex is showing a total of just 51 BTC? Also, when I checked the bottom strip of Bittrex's main page, even there this 25k BTC ain't shown and I can currently see this thing: "Daily Volume: 19123 trades valued at 716.23 BTC"
Was that volume and price a flaw, or is it that someone actually pushed the price of XQN to 1 BTC actually?
Any proofs that somebody made something on it?

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: