Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:51:20 PM

If your not using your profits to make more profit then you really are shooting yourself in the foot because when that well runs dry your only gonna have yourself to blame

I dont see many people talking about this

it's a must if you want to progress and reach the point of automated/passive profits

the only way you can do that is if you have built up properly timed holdings

once you reach a certain plateau, everytime you log into bittrex your balance will have increased by a few btc and then it just becomes the norm, so dont ever underestimate the market
people are making so much money that they're just throwing it away at this point

Yup but most people never get to this level because they keep spending their profits
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:00:33 PM

If your not using your profits to make more profit then you really are shooting yourself in the foot because when that well runs dry your only gonna have yourself to blame

it's a must if you want to progress and reach the point of automated/passive profits

People don't talk about it because that's not whats supposed to happen. People aren't supposed to be being strategic let alone withdrawing profits, so most people don't even get to discuss how they're going to "use their profits" lol, only a small handful of guys get to do that

I'm doing my part to spread awareness, and i respect everyone else who is doing their parts.

The more money you put to work, the more money you make. From there, any instance where you fuck up and lose money, you're not losing "actual" money, your losing a small "fraction" of your profit

DUHH

thats how people get rich it's only recently that the cat has come out the bag and more people are starting to do this
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:01:42 PM

The more money you put to work, the more money you make. From there, any instance where you fuck up and lose money, you're not losing "actual" money, your losing a small "fraction" of your profit

+ 1
I couldn't have said it better
ivonna

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:33:43 PM

People don't talk about it because that's not whats supposed to happen. People aren't supposed to be being strategic let alone withdrawing profits, so most people don't even get to discuss how they're going to "use their profits" lol, only a small handful of guys get to do that

I'm doing my part to spread awareness, and i respect everyone else who is doing their parts.

DUHH

thats how people get rich it's only recently that the cat has come out the bag and more people are starting to do this

These are all new concepts for me so maybe you guys can go into it a little more for those of us that are clueless lol

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

DUHH

These are all new concepts for me so maybe you guys can go into it a little more for those of us that are clueless lol

1 btc + 1 btc = 2 btc

2 btc + 2 btc = 4 btc

4 btc + 4 btc = 8 btc

8 btc + 8 btc = 16 btc

it's called COMPOUNDING

basically the more money you make the faster it comes
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

Weekly Round-up
3.4BTC Giveaway, see @Pumper_ryan for details
Week Beginning: 03/16
Week Ending: 03/22

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from XPY, START, MMXIV, SYS, DRK, SDC

Members netted gains totaling 2,017% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

StartCoin

12,899 Satoshi represents the highest price quote for START since November 2014. In fact, START has been trending upwards since Feb 07. This is another instance that demonstrates the importance of pattern recognition. My buying signal for START this week was the mere fact that it didn’t dip after rallying on Mar 11, in fact, sell resistance remained low allowing for buying to continue, which pushed the price higher. I’d keep a keen eye on START if I were you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:38:18 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 03/23
Week Ending: 03/29

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 03/17 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 3,004% gain in February, and are up 3,100% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:38:28 PM

16 Mar - 21 Mar
Total return: 66%
Coins: DRK

In the crypto markets, the events that occur on the surface level represent only 10% of what is actually going on. The various exchanges act only as refined algorithms that can only relay information to you once price movements have already taken place.

There is no apparatus that publicly displays the intentions of the various trading alliances who have banded together in order to create most of the movements that you see illustrated on the price charts.

DRK

There is an entire world of manipulation being executed behind closed doors, and it is a fact that each and every major price advancement is a mere ‘effect’ of co-ordinated and strategic manipulation.  

In my last post, I made reference to the fact that the altcoin market contains a multitude of levels.

Just like any other game of strategy, as you progress through the levels, the rules and methodology become more complex.

However, in the crypto market – there is one caveat that makes it incredibly simple to score profit after profit after profit: 99% of participants in this market continue to apply level one methodology, no matter how far they travel into the game.

Level one methodology consists of buying a coin (usually due to a false buy signal) then waiting around until something happens, before selling at either a loss or a small gain. This methodology is adopted mostly by individual traders (lone traders) who are basically at affect to whatever happens around them. These types of participants wrongly assume that they are competing in a “fair market,” but little do they know, 99% of price moves are ‘artificially engineered’ by trading groups and alliances. But because this lone trader isn’t in the know, he continuously ‘takes the bait’ and, more often than not, ends up losing out because he is trading from the outside and is completely unaware of the ‘intentions’ of the insiders.

Are you a level one trader? ...If your losses outweigh your gains, then you have been applying level one methodology to the market.

Level two methodology consists of buying a coin, with the sole intent of forcing outsiders into losing. This methodology is adopted mostly by trading factions and alliances, who band together in order to influence the happenings across the entire market – for their own benefit. These types of participants know that it is easier to lure someone into a losing position, than it is to sit around all day and wait to ‘win’ – they understand the perils of the commonly held wisdom in this market (i.e. you should only buy high volume coins, never buy a coin with no buy support etc) so they use this as a tool to bait unsophisticated traders into the darkest corners of the market – where they will be violently assaulted and relieved of their wealth.

The most remarkable thing about the Level two approach is, despite the great number of losses they suffer, outsiders will keep on taking the bait - because that is what they’re trained to do. Outsiders have been conditioned into perceiving the professionals buy signal – as a sell signal... and the professionals sell signal – as a buy signal. This is what makes lone traders utterly simple to exploit for profit.

Daily Tip

The traders who are successful in this market aren’t the ones who spend the entire day sitting in front of the screen trying to catch quick 10% profits from coins that are selling at severely marked up rates.

Unskilled traders tend to trade too much. They don’t pick their spots selectively enough. When they see the market moving, they want to be in on the action. So, they end up forcing the trade rather than waiting patiently. Patience is an important trait that many people don’t have. This desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in crypto.

There are several solutions to properly defining (or creating) the behaviour of the crypto market and, once you become aware of them, trading will become like operating your own personal money machine.

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:54:40 PM

1 btc + 1 btc = 2 btc

2 btc + 2 btc = 4 btc

4 btc + 4 btc = 8 btc

8 btc + 8 btc = 16 btc

it's called COMPOUNDING

basically the more money you make the faster it comes

Thats what they mean when they say the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
Poor people make money and then spend it
Rich people also make money but then they use that money to make more money

its the same with crypto

Just like any other game of strategy, as you progress through the levels, the rules and methodology become more complex.

However, in the crypto market – there is one caveat that makes it incredibly simple to score profit after profit after profit: 99% of participants in this market continue to apply level one methodology, no matter how far they travel into the game

no one is building on what they have already made and thats what makes it easy for people that are Wink
psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:23:21 PM

messaged I am hoping to get in to trade with you guys, i lurked and watched from the outside now i am hoping to take it a step further
i await your response

Registration has been closed since yesterday (03/17) actually

You can send a message through when registration re-opens on Saturday 03/21

Cheers

I'm early this time Grin i've sent a message, thank you for responding
AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:41:19 PM

So I personally don't want to see the Altcoin/BTC markets being referenced on the news at all, not just yet. Like you were saying the fact that they haven't spent any time speaking on this market is a sign that we are still in the growth stage. So there is a fuckload more volume left to come because a huge portion of the world doesn't even know that the Altcoin/BTC market exists

Remember how the altcoin game is marketed bro, every coin is touted as being "the next bitcoin" and there you have the point of the Altcoin/BTC market

there is a want, need and demand by millions of people to find the next bitcoin.
But what they mean when they say "the next bitcoin" isn't that they want a faster and leaner coin, they want another coin that has a $100 Million dollar pump and goes up 12,000%

So to bridge the gap, altcoins were created. The demand is another bitcoin circa 2012/2013 MEGA pump, and the supply is altcoins.
So there is no point of the altcoin market except to capture the excess demand that bitcoin itself generates

But do you know what this means? Bro, the next time bitcoin pumps and then the big media and news corporations start running their advertising, bitcoin is going to crash hard just like it did last time

then what?

All the millions of poor fucks that lost money or sat on the fence are gonna be sniffing around for "another bitcoin" and the altcoin market will have it's second boom!! Remember AUR having $1million volume in one night? We will be smack dab back in the middle of that kind of market environment

Bitcoin is the main dish, altcoins are the dessert

so we have to wait for bitcoin to complete its current pump and then crash. That is when the altmarket will really come to life. All of these profits we are seeing now is nothing compared to whats coming

I noticed that since the big bitcoin pump has stalled out, the volume has started to come back into altcoins, I wanted to know how you guys knew this would happen or is it just the way the general flow of things are? Sorry for the noobish questions lol

Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:18:38 AM

I noticed that since the big bitcoin pump has stalled out, the volume has started to come back into altcoins, I wanted to know how you guys knew this would happen or is it just the way the general flow of things are? Sorry for the noobish questions lol

Its psychology, people only speculate on bitcoin to make money. When bitcoin crashes they turn their focus, and their dollars, to the alts

Look at bitcoins chart every time it has crashed there has been a major altcoin pump
AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:09:37 PM

Its psychology, people only speculate on bitcoin to make money. When bitcoin crashes they turn their focus, and their dollars, to the alts

Look at bitcoins chart every time it has crashed there has been a major altcoin pump

Thanks, i saw you guys talking about it so i tracked volume on bittrex while bitcoin was pumping and it was at 400 to 500btc total the whole time, then when bitcoin slipped and the pump slowed down the volume on bittrex bumped up to 900 btc so the connection was obvious

RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:59:18 PM

Cheesy Grin start and sys have made the week for me, 7btc gained and still counting

its been unbelievable

Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

sent a pm and hoping to get back in this week
i have alot more cash to play with so looking forward to hearing back

thanks

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
Namrekka

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:38:43 PM

Cheesy Grin start and sys have made the week for me, 7btc gained and still counting

its been unbelievable

Only 7 BTC? That's peanuts. I made 51 BTC on SYS and 27 BTC on START!!!!
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:42:18 PM

its been unbelievable

Only 7 BTC? That's peanuts. I made 51 BTC on SYS and 27 BTC on START!!!!

lol congrats bro, I like to see people making money. Hopefully you'll make double that on your next few flips, and please come back here and let us know when you do so that we can all speak about it openly

Information is power, and it really should be shared so that people who are trying to find their way can benefit

btw 7btc is basically $2000 made in 6 days, most normal folks that are my age probably take 2 months to earn that from their normal jobs

just saying
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:54:11 PM

21 Mar - 22 Mar
Total return: 151%
Coins: NAV

Money flows where attention goes.

Traders in the crypto currency market have been conditioned into only taking daily (24hr) price movements into account when making their trading decisions. This is the reason why they lose consistently.

NAV

In crypto, people use the element of ‘timing’ incorrectly.

Skilled traders understand that an optimal trade will be available for several days, allowing you to build your position in a casual, calm and controlled manner – however, most outsiders (novice/unskilled traders) seem to approach the game in a self sabotaging manner.

Clearly there is a divide between the mentality of the participants in this market.

Outsiders incorrectly believe that trading is some quick paced spectacle, where trades are executed in a frantic manner – as if each trade has some fixed and compulsory time duration.

This is not the case.

In fact, in order for you to have a profitable trade – you must allow some time for novices to make their mistakes. Because that is literally how positions are built in this market. As I mentioned in several previous posts, in this market, outsiders are trained to buy when they should be selling – and to sell when they should be buying.

For some reason, outsiders are always “in a rush”... whilst skilled players operate in a much more methodical manner.

If you ever find yourself frantically rushing to get into a position, then something is drastically wrong.

Personally, I never rush to get into a trade.

There are occasions where I have spent an entire week building a position in a coin, knowing that a major price run was due to occur.

The issue of ill timed trades is one that is responsible for thousands of market casualties. Simply put, most people who trade crypto currencies are 100% clueless as to how markets, in general, work – so they are consistently doing all of the wrong things, at all of the wrong times (or at the right times, depending on which side of the trade you’re on)

Just last week, someone was forcefully asking for “the name of a coin” that will rise in value in less than two weeks... This is an amateuristic view of the market and only a novice would ask this sort of question – clearly if a coin takes two weeks before it starts to rally and jump in value, then it would benefit you to buy today – at the cheapest possible rate – instead of buying on the day of the pump at marked up rates (when all the outsiders are buying)

Your money does not come from buying on the day of the pump... On the day of the pump, you’re not even able to build a large enough position to score a worthwhile profit.

In crypto, your money comes from front running “the herd” (amateurs, unskilled traders, outsiders etc.)

You have to be intelligent enough to know what these unskilled players want to buy, before they themselves know what they want to buy – this will enable you to constantly beat them to the punch by SEVERAL days, weeks or months.

If you’re a long time reader of my posts, then you’re aware that before ANY altcoin has a major price advancement, there must be a period of ‘accumulation.’ Accumulation periods can run for a day, a week, a month or several months at a time – the key is in being able to differentiate between accumulation (wholesale prices) and distribution (retail prices.)

Too many people want to make money in this market, but only a slight few commit to doing the ground work that must occur before you can enjoy any form of consistent profitability.

You see, and mark my words, there are participants in this market who do not lift a finger to execute a single trade. They simply input criteria and commands into digital applications and these applications (bots) respond to market movements and fluctuations in the form of either a ‘buy order’ or a ‘sell order’... These individuals make their profits ‘hands free,’ without ever having to strain their eyes due to the backlight of computer monitors or laptop screens.

However, even this type of trader had to gain an understanding of price movement and market psychology before he could ever think to rig together trading softwares to play the markets on his behalf.

The overall point is, consistent success is the result of preparation... and preparation can only come prior to execution of a trade.

You have to realise that there is no such thing as natural price action, it is all artificial... however, there is such a thing as a ‘natural response’ to artificial price action – the implication is, there are trading groups and alliances that know full and well what makes the buying public tick, and so they devote 7 days of every week towards creating conditions that FORCE novices and amateurs into either buying, or selling – all for the benefit of a small handful of market manipulators.

Daily Tip

When you stop rushing around and chasing trades, you will begin to have much more time to think and to rationalise a game plan.

If you want to be consistently profitable, then you must fully understand that trading is nothing except the manipulation of perception – so if you’re constantly scrambling around and rushing to catch a trade, then you are part of the manipulate(ed), not the manipula(tors) 

It’s that simple..

Ask yourself, where do you stand in the world of altcoins? Are you ahead of the game, or do you constantly find yourself falling behind?

Manipulators consistently know what is going to happen before it actually does, because they ‘create’ conditions that illicit certain responses from outsiders (99% of the market) and these responses cause the daily price movements and fluctuations that we see illustrated on the charts.

In the altcoin market, it pays to be ahead of the game – whilst, on the other hand, it costs an exponential amount of money when you  fail to keep up

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:56:19 PM

messaged I am hoping to get in to trade with you guys, i lurked and watched from the outside now i am hoping to take it a step further
i await your response

Cheers

thanks

Hey there,

I'm just getting round to replying everyone as we speak

Cheers

wolfYella

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:34:52 PM

i await your response

Cheers

thanks

Hey there,

I'm just getting round to replying everyone as we speak

Cheers

I sent a pm too thnks
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: