Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
IacceptBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:39:16 AM

Hi ryan i have prepared a script that tracks and interprets these exact links using specific criteria, i know you probably have something similar or probably more advanced but it's still something that I think is quite powerfull

I would love to do some one on one work with you as i have extensive programming skills and could be a bigger asset to the team

let me know what you think, im very interested in pursuing this with yourself and the team

WHY are you idiots sucking up to ryan? I'm not a hater but for gods sake this is ridiculous!!! Do you not think the guy has everything he needs already? Do you think he cares about your shitty little script? He has been manipulating the whole fucking altcoin market for one year straight for fucks sake! I have been watching you guys and each move that you have been making for MONTHS! All of you fucking idiots have been buying into all the coins since LAST SEPTEMBER so DUHHH of course you fools make money when these coins pump because you have all bought every fucking thing already and this should be STOPPED! Right away

Nowdays you can't even buy some damn coins without being fucked over and pushed to the side by ryans bots, you cant even put a sell in properly without being bullied by ryans bots i mean what the hell?

This is out and out manipulation and it is onyl scumbags that would come here and celebrate making money from this. Pumpers will pump but, this is a whole new level of gaming the market. These guys ARE IN EVERY AVAILABLE COIN!!! Cant you idiots see??? It doesn't even matter who does the pump at this point, these guys pick their entry spots and force everyone else out using their bots and whatever other dirty tricks that ryan has

This guy picks xbs and a week later it has a 100 btc influx of volume? That is insider information because there is no way you can just "guess" that or "look at the chart" to see that type of money coming in and I dont care what anyone says! He fucking picked crave on the SAME DAY that it came out and then manipulated the whole construct of that market right from the very beginning and I sat and watched them do it

Anyone who bought crave all you did was deposit all of your coins over to ryan and his shitty little group members and you still show up here and lick this guys ass and offer programming and other favors?? You guys are fools

I am developing my own bots so you fucking idiots keep worshiping ryan, because i am not afraid to compete with him and soon it will be me that you people will come to for help. You guys think that you have the market cornered lool my bots are nearly complete so just wait, i'm coming Kiss

http://media.tumblr.com/f2fef8d57066a88ad4c340b5d30d947d/tumblr_inline_mk338aT3o01qz4rgp.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:43:10 AM

I am developing my own bots so you fucking idiots keep worshiping ryan, because i am not afraid to compete with him and soon it will be me that you people will come to for help. You guys think that you have the market cornered lool my bots are nearly complete so just wait, i'm coming Kiss

Cheesy silly billy.... I do respect your enthusiasm though HA!

Goodluck with that btw I hope it goes well for ya
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:13 AM

Do you people not have shame for what you do here? No you are not good trader because it is manipulation not trading that you do
So why do you people will come here and boast on us all of the money you are making?
Maybe you stop that and keep to yourself because it is not everyone that makes money so yes people will be angry
You people will pump and you do not care for the smaller people because you do gang trading and that is a gang mentality that you have
I am happy because i know that even you people understand that by yourself you are nothing if not for your group and ryan
maybe you will be losing like everyone else, so do not feel too comfortable with your dirty money
fast money never does last for anybody that is what everyone knows
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:07:57 AM

COIN OF THE WEEK

Crave

The first cache of profits from the current bullish phase of the altcoin market was delivered, on a golden platter, to a handful of skilled traders this week as CRAVE, which was a PumpersPick on March 25, sucked in an enormous 4,520.47 BTC during its run upwards from 17,600 Satoshi, on March 25, to a sensational 800,000 Satoshi by April 10, which represents a sensational 4,445% profit – which is, by a long mile, the single largest high volume upswing of the year thus far and a direct slap in the faces of those who claimed that the altcoin market was dead. This CRAVE rally represents the first out of many high volume price advancements that are due to occur in a number of coins during this bullish market climate, so I’d keep my eyes peeled for similar opportunities if I were you.

+1 CRAVE XBS, SDC CANN, NAV ARCH the last two months have been A++++++

Big buying opportunity in BTC too, so you know full and well that I have that OKCoin tab open right now. I opened up a long with 20x leverage last night so I'm already on course to see my profits treble over the next couple of days

It's all turning into a blur of big percentage gains and (mostly waiting for confirmations as i transfer between exchanges) but I have no complaints at all this is a whole new world thats been opened up to me.

I cringe when i think of how I used to trade last year it was so primitive and hands on lol

If people knew how much money they are leaving on the table I think anarchy would well and truly break loose Cheesy Cheesy

You have the altcoin market which is like going into a town, and every public bus you get onto has a big fat duffle bag stuffed with cash under 10 out of 20 seats LOOL, so its free money everywhere. Then you are able to take that money and throw 20 TIMES leverage on top of it in the btc to usd market, then you are able to arbitrage between exchanges and then arbitrage between online to cash in hand on localbitcoins.com for an extra 20% to 50% on top.... Its a fucking cocktail of profit

ALLLL HAIL CRYPTO
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:22:43 AM

You have the altcoin market which is like going into a town, and every public bus you get onto has a big fat duffle bag stuffed with cash under 10 out of 20 seats LOOL, so its free money everywhere. Then you are able to take that money and throw 20 TIMES leverage on top of it in the btc to usd market, then you are able to arbitrage between exchanges and then arbitrage between online to cash in hand on localbitcoins.com for an extra 20% to 50% on top.... Its a fucking cocktail of profit

The funny thing is most people can't even trade alts properly, so they never get to experience the full force of crypto like this. Of course that's partly because they're uneducated about how all of these things function so, i guess thats why theres so many people leaving money on the table
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

The funny thing is most people can't even trade alts properly, so they never get to experience the full force of crypto like this. Of course that's partly because they're uneducated about how all of these things function so, i guess thats why theres so many people leaving money on the table

This exactly +1

and when you crunch the numbers and get down to it, theres reeaaly not that many people doing this at the moment.

There are people that "only trade altcoins" and people who "only trade btc / fiat" those guys are the imbeciles of the village

How could you not notice that everything is connected? lol i mean you have to first buy btc before you can trade alts and the very instance that you buy btc, you are engaged in a trade between btc / fiat

There is no escaping this connection and when you make full use of this, thats when you make the real money

SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:01:06 PM

This exactly +1

and when you crunch the numbers and get down to it, theres reeaaly not that many people doing this at the moment.

There are people that "only trade altcoins" and people who "only trade btc / fiat" those guys are the imbeciles of the village

How could you not notice that everything is connected? lol i mean you have to first buy btc before you can trade alts and the very instance that you buy btc, you are engaged in a trade between btc / fiat

There is no escaping this connection and when you make full use of this, thats when you make the real money

I look at it like this

There is one macro

1. The crypto currency market

There are two micros

1. The BTC 2 FIAT market

2. The Altcoin market

The people who are making 6 figures a year are trading the macro (which is both micros together), the ones who are making little money or nothing at all are only trading just one of the micros at a time (either just altcoins / or just btc 2 fiat), so they are only exposed to limited volume and limited resources to boost their income
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:15:46 PM

You have the altcoin market which is like going into a town, and every public bus you get onto has a big fat duffle bag stuffed with cash under 10 out of 20 seats LOOL, so its free money everywhere

yeah you scumbag, thats easy for you to say when you have ryan barricading the seats and only allowing his group to get to the "duffle bags" of cash. Lets see you leave ryans shitty little group and do that on your own then since your so great. Lets see how cocky you will be then Smiley
51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:27:17 PM

This exactly +1

I look at it like this

There is one macro

1. The crypto currency market

There are two micros

1. The BTC 2 FIAT market

2. The Altcoin market

The people who are making 6 figures a year are trading the macro (which is both micros together), the ones who are making little money or nothing at all are only trading just one of the micros at a time (either just altcoins / or just btc 2 fiat), so they are only exposed to limited volume and limited resources to boost their income

The altcoin market has a higher population of amateurs and "traders" (lol) who don't know their left from right, and this is like 90% of all of the people who trade altcoins
So just a basic understanding of price movement instantly puts you in the top 10% percentile and gives you an advantage over literally everyone else who you will encounter in the alt market

So its effortless to make money here. I look at altcoins like a personal piggy bank and a lot of other people do too. Literally whenever I need some cash I log into bittrex and sell pieces of some coin that I bought 5 months ago, and I'm talking 10 btc withdrawls almost at will.
Basically there is no competition in the altcoin market which makes it easy to generate big portions of cash easily

Then you take this cash over to a good bitcoin exchange that offers leveraged trading. So basically what you are doing is creating money from thin air in the altcoin market, and then heaping leverage on that money in the bitcoin market.
Once you have closed your trade and taken profit, you can quickly arbitrage between online trades on LBC to in person trades due to the spread between prices. I have made more than 70% on my entire holdings so many times just by doing this

In the end I have made more than 500% from money that I got for free in the altcoin market. This is why ryan says you must always look a the bigger picture. There is just so many different ways to make money
Obviously you have to know the patterns or you could easily lose your money in the bitcoin market, but that comes with knowledge
TheInvestor !

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:29:10 PM

Hello RyanPumper,

Would you consider pumping this coin : http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/noblenxt/   ?

Here is my reasoning:

1) Volume has been 0 for months= very little BTC needed to pump the price

2) Dev has been silent for months, suddenly announces advancements = basis for a pump

3) Once pump starts, attention will focus on NOXT as it did with Crave = bigger pump
psudoBTC

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:32:47 PM

just pmed ryan, wanting to get in please

I also sent an email through the site

hoping to hear back soon thanks Smiley
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 03:10:08 PM

Hello RyanPumper,

Would you consider pumping this coin : http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/noblenxt/   ?

Here is my reasoning:

1) Volume has been 0 for months= very little BTC needed to pump the price

2) Dev has been silent for months, suddenly announces advancements = basis for a pump

3) Once pump starts, attention will focus on NOXT as it did with Crave = bigger pump

They will pump it with the point of dumping it = not good or your coin. People will start to think the pump was created to scam your investors. These poeple dont even care about crypto. They just love that there is medium where they can run ponzi schemes. once they dump your coin, they leave it forever and your coin is left with a bad taste in people's mouths.
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:55:32 PM

12 Apr
Total return: 90%
Coins: TRON

Unless you have been living underneath a rock for the past two weeks, then I’m sure that you’re aware that the altcoin market has shifted into its bull cycle.

When a market enters a period of widespread optimism and bullish sentiment, money flows freely and a large portion of market participants are able to double, triple and/or quadruple their holdings in little to no time at all.

However, you would be making a dreadful mistake to assume that all caution should be thrown to the wind. In times like this, it will serve you well to be just as tentative and observant as you would be during a bear market, because just as easy as the market will give – the market can and will take what it has given if you allow it enough room to do so.

There is currently a treasure chest full of opportunity in this market, and those that play the game strategically will be the largest profiteers, whilst the traders who do nothing to adapt to this aggressive and overly abundant injection of trading volume, will lag behind.

If you have been losing consistently in the past, then this current phase of the altcoin market provides you with a chance to regain lost ground... to spring back into prominence, and to turn all of your losses into profits!

But, just like with any other game of strategy, your success will be determined not only by your level of understanding but also by your ability to apply this understanding to the market.

There is a lot of money to be made, but as you know – in order for someone to make money, someone else must first lose money.

So it is essential that you make sure that you aren’t inadvertently placing  yourself at the losing end of the market!

TRON

We have found ourselves right in the middle of a sandstorm of profit!

Quite literally, this is the exact market climate that traders have spent months waiting for. Why? Well, simply put, when money is flowing freely, prices tend to move at a more rapid pace – which allows for more trading to take place, which in turn allows large portions of trading volume to aggregate into several coins at a time.

Now, those who have been regular readers of my posts know full and well that 99% of traders in this market are of the unsophisticated variety.  Simply, they are unskilled.

These traders do not have any form of a strategy in place, other than to follow and imitate the actions of everyone around them – this is only human nature after all.

So when there is a coin that is attracting bucket loads of volume, this instantly attracts the ‘monkey-see, monkey do’ crowd, and they begin to plunge their own bundles of BTC into the coin – which causes the volume and price to surge even higher.

The largest benefactors of this kind of price action, are of course the skilled traders who bought into the coin prior to the pump.

However, the biggest luxury of a bull run is that an entire platoon of brand new traders begin to freely dip their toes into the market, traders who do not have the memories of losing 90% of their trading fund due to buying late and then seeing the value of the coin tumble... traders who have never experienced the pain of an entire exchange vanishing into the abyss along with their entire BTC balance... these traders know nothing other than ‘prices are rising, and they are rising fast...’ and the abnormally high trading volumes are merely advertisements that lure these new recruits in like a stranger driving a rust-covered, windowless van with "free candy" spray painted on the sides.

If you have been trading the altcoin market for longer than 5 months, and you still have nothing other than losses to show for all of your hard work and efforts, then now is the time to claim back each and every coin that the market has taken away from you – and then some!

If you have been sitting on the sidelines, then now is the time to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty!

We have all seen how the market works.

From September 2014 to March 2015 we were in an extended bear market, where volume was low across the board, traders were tightening their purse strings and there was only one major pump a month – well, we have just had 5 major pumps in the last two weeks.

For seven months the well was dry, but now not only is gallons upon gallons being drawn out of the well, but the floodgates have been forced open allowing money to flow freely through the very veins of the altcoin market!

If you have nothing but a string of losses to show for your time in crypto, then now is the time to put things right. But you have to act right NOW because I tell you, there is an isolated group of traders who have been planning for this bull run for months – they already know which coins they are going to hit and which coins they are going to avoid. They already know when, where and how the volume is going to appear so they have long positioned themselves in order to make a cold-blooded KILLING when the tide comes in!

What have you done to prepare yourself for this bullish turn?

Daily Tip

A bull market is a once in a year occurrence of market wide euphoria. A bull market symbolises widespread optimism which manifests itself in the form of above-average volume levels,  daily price surges and an over abundance of high profit opportunities.

During a market wide bull run, you are liable to see many phenomenal things occur – things that just do not happen under normal market conditions.

For example, during a bull market, it becomes a natural occurrence that the price of a coin surges upwards into stratospheric regions on a daily basis – supported by a  mountain of trading volume that increases in size with each passing day.

As a trader, this is when all of your hard work pays off.  This is when you’re literally able to witness the profit providing power of the altcoin market in real time.

I have mentioned on several occasions that a bear market allows skilled players to seize all of the prime real estate in this market whilst attention is diverted elsewhere,  whereas a bull market allows them to cash in their chips for an over-abundance of cold, hard profit!

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:58:26 PM

Will be getting round to responding to yourself and everyone else within the hour

Cheers

BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:30:20 AM

xbs just wont fucking stop Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy if it keeps going we're gunna break the all time high yet again

psudoBTC

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:42:50 AM

Will be getting round to responding to yourself and everyone else within the hour

Cheers

okay thanks ryan Smiley
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:10:28 PM

xbs just wont fucking stop Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy if it keeps going we're gunna break the all time high yet again

Not quite to the level of the wolves trades though are they, we are talking a few dollars from you maybe a few of you are getting some nice profit but my bet is you are barley making a bitcoin.

I might have to join the newbies and waste some funds on this group and ryan, feeling a little flush so why not.

@ Roger your first post congratulations!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Endersgamer

Activity: 110

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Waking up to profit day after day is something new LOL TRON is turning out to be just like crave was last week. Higher volume each day, sell side buying etc totally loving it right now

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

Gotta wonder about who these sorry ass chuckleheads are that you are all dumping on, and whether they'll ever be back to crypto once this shitcoin tanks.  Good job, guys.
cutepuppy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:53:22 PM

There is currently a treasure chest full of opportunity in this market, and those that play the game strategically will be the largest profiteers, whilst the traders who do nothing to adapt to this aggressive and overly abundant injection of trading volume, will lag behind.

If you have been losing consistently in the past, then this current phase of the altcoin market provides you with a chance to regain lost ground... to spring back into prominence, and to turn all of your losses into profits!

But, just like with any other game of strategy, your success will be determined not only by your level of understanding but also by your ability to apply this understanding to the market.

There is a lot of money to be made, but as you know – in order for someone to make money, someone else must first lose money.

So it is essential that you make sure that you aren’t inadvertently placing  yourself at the losing end of the market

agreed, this period is only going happen one time this year......just like it did last year before all the volume dried up. So if you have been getting your ass kicked in the market then now is probably the last chance you will have this year to rake in a basket full of bitcoins
money is flowing fast and free so you gotta read the market carefully and then get in there and grab your share of the action
if you dont know how to trade then freaking learn because the next few months will be your last chance this year to win big without much effort Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: