Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:31:50 PM

I joined them one week and they bought ALL COINS from market and used software to stop outsider from buying
these people if a coin has grown 100% in 24 hour, they have made 500% for them because buy differently to us

It's the name of the game buddy

Either build an arsenal to do something about it, or live with it Wink

So fucking what!

ANYONE can be a "skilled trader" if all they are doing is manipulating coins and using bots and trading with a syndicate

Your comments are not only childish but it shows me that you don't give a shit about the little people around here who have no choice but to trade alone and rough it out in the market

Fuck you man, FUCK YOU you have ruined this market for us, you are only here for the money and you idiots dont give a crap about the technology

that is weak and real tacky
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:34:28 PM

I joined them one week and they bought ALL COINS from market and used software to stop outsider from buying
these people if a coin has grown 100% in 24 hour, they have made 500% for them because buy differently to us

So fucking what!

ANYONE can be a "skilled trader" if all they are doing is manipulating coins and using bots and trading with a syndicate

Your comments are not only childish but it shows me that you don't give a shit about the little people around here who have no choice but to trade alone and rough it out in the market

Fuck you man, FUCK YOU you have ruined this market for us, you are only here for the money and you idiots dont give a crap about the technology

yess maybe they can see it that what they are doing is greed they will not trade unless they manipulate
what is the pride in this one? to me there is no pride. You people will wake up and then you hide in your group to trade against small trader?
that is cheating for me, and maybe some people do not care but i will say that this is not the way that I will ever trade
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:39:09 PM

So fucking what!

yess maybe they can see it that what they are doing is greed they will not trade unless they manipulate
what is the pride in this one? to me there is no pride. You people will wake up and then you hide in your group to trade against small trader?
that is cheating for me, and maybe some people do not care but i will say that this is not the way that I will ever trade

It's all numbers....

zeros, dots and commas.........inanimate and intangible objects

This is no place for morals. This is survival of the fittest, kill or be killed.

Wolves move in packs, never alone

Wink

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
CryptoJerk

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:42:08 PM

So fucking what!

It's all numbers....

zeros, dots and commas.........inanimate and intangible objects

This is no place for morals. This is survival of the fittest, kill or be killed.

Wolves move in packs, never alone

Wink

Oh so you're happy that you can't make a dime in crypto without some pumper guy spoon feeding you information and manipulating the shit out of all the coins? You are the equivalent of a mentally challenged piglet with no sense of direction, so to hell with you.

Lets see you leave ryans group and try to trade on your own, lets see how great you'd be then you fucking idiot

Its people like you that give crypto a bad name you shameless manipulator
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:43:54 PM

PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ONE

it is dirty no morals money not a clean money
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:47:51 PM

Oh so you're happy that you can't make a dime in crypto without some pumper guy spoon feeding you information and manipulating the shit out of all the coins? You are the equivalent of a mentally challenged piglet with no sense of direction, so to hell with you.

Lets see you leave ryans group and try to trade on your own, lets see how great you'd be then you fucking idiot

LOOOL this coming from the same guy who said this not too long ago

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself.

I am sick and tired of this shit, you just wait until I have my bots built and ready to go, i'll give you bastards a run for your money! maybe then we'll see who is really the best trader around here, maybe everyone will come to ME for advice after that?

Im watching you my little mini whales so keep swimming, im right on your tail

you're a little ryan wannabe arent you? LAWL

CryptoJerk

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:56:37 PM

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself.

I am sick and tired of this shit, you just wait until I have my bots built and ready to go, i'll give you bastards a run for your money! maybe then we'll see who is really the best trader around here, maybe everyone will come to ME for advice after that?

Listen you little underling, you should learn to stay out of grown folk's business, in the crypto food chain you are right at the bottom, I don't care if you have made 400 Btcs you are not even a country mile close to being in my league, so get the fuck off the computer, give ryan a call, or text, or howl at the moon or whatever the fuck it is that you do to communicate with the guy, and get him to come out here and address me one on one

You fucking swines have created a trading syndicate, and in any other market in the world, you would have all been in jail months ago for insider trading, price fixing, price manipulation and a whole bunch of other shit. Just because these things are legal in cryptoland does NOT mean they are right

and hell, so what if I said that stuff? Whats it to you? Worst case scenario we are both manipulators, so we're both as bad as each other, the only thing that sickens me is this false confidence and cockyness that you idiots all seem to have, you are living a fake reality man. Because without ryan, you wouldn't be making jack shit in crypto, you would still be some decrepit cypto peasant who didn't have even two coins to rub together

so dont fucking call me out ya halfwit, im not going anywhere
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:00:16 PM

it doesn't matter if these things he has said in past, at least he will not be with gang and use software to trade
this to me is cheating and is just like you are hacking the market to make money
you people do not care about the technology you only want money and that is wrong
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:04:31 PM

you people do not care about the technology you only want money and that is wrong

You're wrong there sir. Actually we do care about "the technology" this is why we have created the finest in trading bots and softwares to make our ascent to the top just a touch more smoother than yours Wink

ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:06:15 PM

You're wrong there sir. Actually we do care about "the technology" this is why we have created the finest in trading bots and softwares to make our ascent to the top just a touch more smoother than yours Wink

Rightio lad, Rightio  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Grin

UpTo0.99

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:08:59 PM

Listen you little underling, you should learn to stay out of grown folk's business, in the crypto food chain you are right at the bottom, I don't care if you have made 400 Btcs you are not even a country mile close to being in my league, so get the fuck off the computer, give ryan a call, or text, or howl at the moon or whatever the fuck it is that you do to communicate with the guy, and get him to come out here and address me one on one

You fucking swines have created a trading syndicate, and in any other market in the world, you would have all been in jail months ago for insider trading, price fixing, price manipulation and a whole bunch of other shit. Just because these things are legal in cryptoland does NOT mean they are right

and hell, so what if I said that stuff? Whats it to you? Worst case scenario we are both manipulators, so we're both as bad as each other, the only thing that sickens me is this false confidence and cockyness that you idiots all seem to have, you are living a fake reality man. Because without ryan, you wouldn't be making jack shit in crypto, you would still be some decrepit cypto peasant who didn't have even two coins to rub together

So you admit to also wanting to join the darkside and manipulate? Lol, i'm trying to understand you

but it's all a bit wishy washy

You keep saying one thing and then saying the complete opposite

What is your actual gripe with the squad?

CryptoJerk

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:14:45 PM

So you admit to also wanting to join the darkside and manipulate? Lol, i'm trying to understand you

What don't you understand? You are a pathetic little minion!! You rely on another man to make money, I don't give a shit about you guys and your shitty little group. You're nothing more than a bunch of thugs who rely on syndicate trading to make money

I make money regardless, I don't need to ask you cunts for permission. My "gripe" is that you bastards think that it's okay to barricade normal traders from buying coins that are at the bottom with your shitty little bots. You guys all know what price to buy, but that price that you have is a command inputted into software that acts as a place holder, and anyone who doesn't know that number that you all have CANNOT BUY!!! So outsiders who aren't in on it do not stand a chance anymore! This is what you don't seem to understand. You are just a minion and you probably dont even know what bots ryan is using on all of these coins. This is manipulation there is no skill

If I used software like that then I will also be posting 500% profits every month too, so I dont respect you little minions no matter how much money you are making from doing this
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:20:06 PM

What don't you understand? You are a pathetic little minion!! You rely on another man to make money, I don't give a shit about you guys and your shitty little group. You're nothing more than a bunch of thugs who rely on syndicate trading to make money

I make money regardless, I don't need to ask you cunts for permission. My "gripe" is that you bastards think that it's okay to barricade normal traders from buying coins that are at the bottom with your shitty little bots. You guys all know what price to buy, but that price that you have is a command inputted into software that acts as a place holder, and anyone who doesn't know that number that you all have CANNOT BUY!!! So outsiders who aren't in on it do not stand a chance anymore! This is what you don't seem to understand. You are just a minion and you probably dont even know what bots ryan is using on all of these coins. This is manipulation there is no skill

If I used software like that then I will also be posting 500% profits every month too, so I dont respect you little minions no matter how much money you are making from doing this

Cheesy Do we have a case of the Sour Grapes on our hands?
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:24:33 PM

Cheesy Do we have a case of the Sour Grapes on our hands?

Nobody here is sour about it. We just want that ryan to maybe come here and to post download link for his bots
This way we will all be same level here, but i know that you guys will want to keep an advantage over us
so i dont expect it that you will even acknowledge me
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:26:28 PM

Probably the smartest thing you've said in your life bro  Smiley

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
UpTo0.99

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

Probably the smartest thing you've said in your life bro  Smiley

LOL it was almost prophetic

He should be making altcoin calls with this superior insight that he has

You've insulted me too many times for me to even take you seriously

It's clear that you're just jealous and bitter

you don't even have to feel this way, if you want to compete just compete

Don't waste time and energy talking about what you're "gunna" do, just do it bro

I hope you're able to get over this in the future though man

it sucks to see someone so angry about something that they will never be able to change

best wishes though man

Grin Grin Wink

AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:52:10 PM

Don't waste time and energy talking about what you're "gunna" do, just do it bro

it sucks to see someone so angry about something that they will never be able to change

best wishes though man

Grin Grin Wink

Hes been saying he's going to "build a bot" to compete with ryan for months loool. The guy is all talk and no action, all bark and no bite Cheesy or probably doesn't have the cash to do it, so instead all he does is create multiple accounts to troll the thread, what a shame Smiley

CryptoJerk

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:58:59 PM

Hes been saying he's going to "build a bot" to compete with ryan for months loool. The guy is all talk and no action, all bark and no bite Cheesy or probably doesn't have the cash to do it, so instead all he does is create multiple accounts to troll the thread, what a shame Smiley

Yeah you think your soo much better than me don't you? FYI my bot is nearly complete

so in about a month we'll see who the REAL kingpin is around here you fucking douche
CryptoJerk

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:08:57 PM

best wishes though man

Grin Grin Wink

Do you really think that i care about this bs that you're speaking? You little fucker you. I am here to warn you little faggots that im coming, it may not be tomorrow, next week or next month, but when by bots are ready you're gonna wish that you took this opportunity today to befriend me

your gonna be the one Trolling MY thread instead of the other way round, everyone is gonna be coming to ME for advice, not you little shit heads.

So keep thinking you guys are untouchable, i like it that way
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:13:25 PM

Do you really think that i care about this bs that you're speaking? You little fucker you. I am here to warn you little faggots that im coming, it may not be tomorrow, next week or next month, but when by bots are ready you're gonna wish that you took this opportunity today to befriend me

your gonna be the one Trolling MY thread instead of the other way round, everyone is gonna be coming to ME for advice, not you little shit heads.

So keep thinking you guys are untouchable, i like it that way

Stop telling us what you're "gonna" do, just go ahead and do it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: