Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:59:17 PM

No frown here sweetcheeks, don't need to brush up on no skills until I joined your master ryans group of 2 people I was in profit and now I sit on terrible coins which I may as well delete the wallet.dats. 5 btc down the drain because of a scammer and his stupid little minions who talk to their self.

AWWWW Sad see the red x at the top of your page, right-click that bad boy, and guess what? Ryan's thread no longer exists Cheesy Cheesy (magic)
If you still have nightmares, swallow a full bottle of Anti freeze and then come back here and tell us how all it tasted Wink

Wow you have the intelligence of a 5 year old bet she was pleased with you. I will come back here and warn a few newbies now and again that you and your little shills are not to be trusted. POT coin, Onecoin, XTR all shite like all your crappy picks. Your master ryan has never pumped a picked coin he leaves that to the real pumpers. This week I give 14 picks get 2 right and I am  a hero pfffft. Keep getting paid your few pennies to post on his thread you bum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bryansamba

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:11:00 PM

No frown here sweetcheeks, don't need to brush up on no skills until I joined your master ryans group of 2 people I was in profit and now I sit on terrible coins which I may as well delete the wallet.dats. 5 btc down the drain because of a scammer and his stupid little minions who talk to their self.

AWWWW Sad see the red x at the top of your page, right-click that bad boy, and guess what? Ryan's thread no longer exists Cheesy Cheesy (magic)
If you still have nightmares, swallow a full bottle of Anti freeze and then come back here and tell us how all it tasted Wink

Wow you have the intelligence of a 5 year old bet she was pleased with you. I will come back here and warn a few newbies now and again that you and your little shills are not to be trusted. POT coin, Onecoin, XTR all shite like all your crappy picks. Your master ryan has never pumped a picked coin he leaves that to the real pumpers. This week I give 14 picks get 2 right and I am  a hero pfffft. Keep getting paid your few pennies to post on his thread you bum.

Back under the bridge you go Mr.Troll,
maybe next time you'll come back here with a pot of gold for all of us? (I doubt that though Cheesy )

Create your own topic and if you deliver one third the profit that Ryan has,
I'll personally send you 5btc a week to teach me
Again, for some strange reason, I doubt you will Smiley
I don't think you have the capabilities

Appreciate the analysis, this is what I have been saying for the longest time. Why waste time dealing with chicken feed 100% profits when you can lift the lid on 500% profits, even 1000% profits have become common place. But if you don't know what to look for and you're actually trying to win, then you have already lost

Would a garbage guy know how to slice and dice a CDO to return 4000% profit in 365 days?
NO because he doesnt know where the head or the tail is on that animal of a product

Would you let a mail man who "has done this before" run your account and file your taxes?
Probably not, because he's a freaking mail man

But both a garbage guy and a mail man can buy something at $5 and then sell it at $10
IF they know WHAT to do and WHEN to do it. But that's only one half of the story
If they know what to LOOK FOR when investing, then they can make money forever
thats the difference between a gambler and someone who is actually skilled
skill lasts the test of time, luck doesnt

how many people have had ONLY ONE big win in crypto? and then 400 losses after that
those types of traders rely on luck

luck is an airy fairy thing that only occurs when the stars align
skill can be used today, tommorw, next week, next month untill you get bored
or untill you have made so much money that you don't even find it neccessary to trade any more

im 100% S.O.E, SKILL over everything

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Me watching fc2 this morning

its funny how people ignore coins that only show 30% of movement for 24 hours, if they were smart enough just to open the full chart and analyze the full picture, i think everyone would be draging nuggets out of this goldmine

But there can only be so many seats at the winners table i guess Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

its funny how people ignore coins that only show 30% of movement for 24 hours, if they were smart enough just to open the full chart and analyze the full picture, i think everyone would be draging nuggets out of this goldmine

But there can only be so many seats at the winners table i guess

Its quite complicated bro, you have to remember that
Some of the guys here have only just found out what "candle sticks" are LOL so how do you expect everyone to understand price rhythms lol
Trading isn't for everyone, if you look at the stats, the trading occupation has such a high churn rate of people leaving the profession completely because if you suck at trading there is a price tag that comes along with that and it's a pretty fucking huge price tag i tell ya
But when you figure it all out, its the best profession in the world. You get paid when you sleep, you don't even have to leave the house and still you make more money than simple 9 to 5ers. Trading can be a dream or a nightmare depending on how smart you are
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:00:35 PM

But there can only be so many seats at the winners table i guess
Some of the guys here have only just found out what "candle sticks" are LOL so how do you expect everyone to understand price rhythms lol

i dont buy into that crap.

Look, if you have a reading age above 5 years old, then you can fucking read crypto trends. the shit is so fucking easy that there is no excuse

price rhythms and patterns arent little fluffy pixies that appear when you click your heals twice, they are right there on the damn charts, they're like stop signs and road markings that scream "hey idiot, dont buy now because everyone else is selling" or "hey jerkoff, come and buy right now while the other idiots aren't looking"

its like looking at a blue painting and saying "damn jared, whatcha think about all of these shades of red right here? beautiful aint it?"

if people cant use whats so obviously right there in front of them to make money then fuck it bro, thats more cash for me

I get to show up to the club, drunk as fuck, doing ignorant shit like this

Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:38:38 PM

Starting from October 20th 2014, FC2 began its ascent from the lowly (and humble) sum of 401 Satoshi.

Now, before I go any further... I’d like to point out something that is extremely telling and quite frankly, must be mentioned

You see, FC2’s very first major price advancement began on October the 20th 2014 and ended on December 12th 2014... Yes, that’s right... FC2’s first major price advancement lasted for three entire months...

But let’s not stop there...

...because when you look even closer you will find that between Oct 20 and Dec 12, FC2 attracted a trading volume of  2,128 BTC which took the price from 401 Satoshi and propelled it all the way to 20,500 Satoshi which is a scintillating 5,012% profit – simply, $1,000 invested into FC2 on October 20 grew to an astonishing $51,122 by December 12th.

This is why I champion the notion that the altcoin market is the world’s greatest kept secret, where people are taking sums as trivial as $1,000 and conjuring up several multiples of this figure almost from thin air.

This financial wizardry is brought to the forefront, for all to see, by coins such as FC2.

Another thing to note ryan is that it looks like it also took fc2 exactly 3 months to completely bottom out before accumulation began again

if theres anything being reinforced here its that "the profit is in the patterns" 3 months up 3 months down

the climb has just started, so lets see how long it runs this time Smiley
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:58:46 AM

Starting from October 20th 2014, FC2 began its ascent from the lowly (and humble) sum of 401 Satoshi.

Now, before I go any further... I’d like to point out something that is extremely telling and quite frankly, must be mentioned

You see, FC2’s very first major price advancement began on October the 20th 2014 and ended on December 12th 2014... Yes, that’s right... FC2’s first major price advancement lasted for three entire months...

Another thing to note ryan is that it looks like it also took fc2 exactly 3 months to completely bottom out before accumulation began again

if theres anything being reinforced here its that "the profit is in the patterns" 3 months up 3 months down

the climb has just started, so lets see how long it runs this time Smiley

See how a pattern as obvious as that can take you to the next level in crypto, profit wise?

Learn how to play the patterns ppl

Exploiting patterns will make you more money than anything else in crypto

And im not talking about the "head and shoulders" patterns either

Im talking about percentage patterns, duration patterns, volume patterns

Once you have locked on to any one instance of the apperance of one of these patterns, you would be foolish not to exploit it for profit
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:51:49 PM

just woke up feeling rather kingly this morning

BYC for the woorrrlld!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

Look, if you have a reading age above 5 years old, then you can fucking read crypto trends. the shit is so fucking easy that there is no excuse

price rhythms and patterns arent little fluffy pixies that appear when you click your heals twice, they are right there on the damn charts, they're like stop signs and road markings that scream "hey idiot, dont buy now because everyone else is selling" or "hey jerkoff, come and buy right now while the other idiots aren't looking"

its like looking at a blue painting and saying "damn jared, whatcha think about all of these shades of red right here? beautiful aint it?"

if people cant use whats so obviously right there in front of them to make money then fuck it bro, thats more cash for me

if i were to write a crypto trading bible, it would only have one page and would be 15 words long in total

"what goes up must come back down, what comes down can only go back up"

Unless the coin gets delisted or abandoned, or devs just sell for pure profit because they profit anything over 0 sat lol What goes up generally must come down, but what goes down will not ALWAYS go up in this crypto world

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:53:08 PM

Ryan: I joined your group previous week. None of your picks went up so far. But that would be OK so far as I understand sometimes we need to wait 2-3 weeks for those picks to go up. BUT, on Twitter you posted that you made 491% on Californium. (https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/592373572770856960) Maybe you made that profit but I'm pretty sure nobody else from the last week's group which received info 20.4 at cca 16.00 CET when the pump was already over. You advised to buy below 100K so I bought at 70K thinking it could be good price, then I bought at about 27K again thinking that I bought cheap. And the price now? It's literally dumped to ground (3700 SAT or so?). So I wonder when were you able to make that 491% profit because since 20.4. until now it kept declining quite sharply. As the DEV at CF is not active anymore, it's already clear that was just another "1 week" scam coin.

So I have feeling you advised us to buy CF at the moment you were selling. Here is proof:

1) At cca 16.45 last monday 20.4. you sent info about picks

2) But at that time the CF pump was already over and from that moment the price has kept declining until today. This is telling me that you bought CF before that pump (maybe 12-24 hours earlier) and sold before you actually sent email to your group. Please send us screenshot when you bought CF and when you sold.

Regarding all other picks from last week, all are doing like shit btw (start, fc2, xai, nlg)  I have lost on all of them so far, but I'm still giving it a little chance. If you don't pump them, maybe somebody else will pump one day in far future. If you say you pump the coins which you pick, why don't you pump them in the same week you pick them? What is the reason for waiting another 2-3 weeks, you wait for somebody else to pump them by chance, right? Or you just take 0.5 membership and basically do nothing else but market your strategies which work for you but not for the group.

I will appreciate if you could argue on my post. If you delete it, it will be clear signal for me that you are just another clasical crypto scammer.

Welcome to the real world. That's how all that fall to Ryan's scammy ways end up. You certainly didn't believe that "master" trader who dictates the market would need your 0.5 BTC "membership" fee, did you?

Sup Ryan?  I'd like to see a response to this.

Also: to those who are upset, just leave. Why are you wasting your, and our, time complaining about something you can't control?

it's super annoying to use giant text, and to quote entire walls of text. That's all.

Still no reply unfortunately

It's almost as if Ryan is ignoring this post. It's ok buddy, I'm persistent Smiley

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
solunae

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:33:00 PM

Ryan: I joined your group previous week. None of your picks went up so far. But that would be OK so far as I understand sometimes we need to wait 2-3 weeks for those picks to go up. BUT, on Twitter you posted that you made 491% on Californium. (https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/592373572770856960) Maybe you made that profit but I'm pretty sure nobody else from the last week's group which received info 20.4 at cca 16.00 CET when the pump was already over. You advised to buy below 100K so I bought at 70K thinking it could be good price, then I bought at about 27K again thinking that I bought cheap. And the price now? It's literally dumped to ground (3700 SAT or so?). So I wonder when were you able to make that 491% profit because since 20.4. until now it kept declining quite sharply. As the DEV at CF is not active anymore, it's already clear that was just another "1 week" scam coin.

So I have feeling you advised us to buy CF at the moment you were selling. Here is proof:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ps156p.jpg

2) But at that time the CF pump was already over and from that moment the price has kept declining until today. This is telling me that you bought CF before that pump (maybe 12-24 hours earlier) and sold before you actually sent email to your group. Please send us screenshot when you bought CF and when you sold.

http://i58.tinypic.com/ay1stc.jpg

Regarding all other picks from last week, all are doing like shit btw (start, fc2, xai, nlg)  I have lost on all of them so far, but I'm still giving it a little chance. If you don't pump them, maybe somebody else will pump one day in far future. If you say you pump the coins which you pick, why don't you pump them in the same week you pick them? What is the reason for waiting another 2-3 weeks, you wait for somebody else to pump them by chance, right? Or you just take 0.5 membership and basically do nothing else but market your strategies which work for you but not for the group.

I will appreciate if you could argue on my post. If you delete it, it will be clear signal for me that you are just another clasical crypto scammer.

Welcome to the real world. That's how all that fall to Ryan's scammy ways end up. You certainly didn't believe that "master" trader who dictates the market would need your 0.5 BTC "membership" fee, did you?

Also: to those who are upset, just leave. Why are you wasting your, and our, time complaining about something you can't control?

it's super annoying to use giant text, and to quote entire walls of text. That's all.

It's almost as if Ryan is ignoring this post. It's ok buddy, I'm persistent Smiley

Would like to see an answer to this too. But I guess we both know there won't be any reaction except from the sockpuppet accounts. Smiley
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:43:23 AM

why no EXCL pump? shits easy as hell even for average joe

Why does a bear crap in the woods?

Because that is where he feels at home. Ryan feels at home charging a fee and selling crap coins to them so he can bump his graph to make it look like he pumped a coin for once.

In reality it was the poor suckers pumping. When EXCL pumps it won't be the so called pumper. It never is.
pescadorloco69

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:19:27 PM

Would like to see an answer to this too. But I guess we both know there won't be any reaction except from the sockpuppet accounts. Smiley

Don't panic guys Ryan is still accumulating the pump is coming soon   Grin
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:44:32 PM

Why is this even allowed? "uh, let' me say a ton of shitcoins at a very low price that may or not may pump, everybody just start buying them right now, and one of them will pump in 1 to 1 month!" where the hell is the accuracy on that? what a joke.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:29:37 PM

guys dont even reply in this garbage thread of a garbage pumper, just let it disappear into the wind.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:14:42 PM

guys dont even reply in this garbage thread of a garbage pumper, just let it disappear into the wind.

just because his name has pumper in it doesn't mean he actually spends all of his time pumping and dumping coins. there's real trading advice posted in here.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:30:54 PM

and one of them will pump in 1 to 1 month!" where the hell is the accuracy on that? what a joke.

Snr.Retard, your lack of brain power has impaired your ability to count. Ryan is responsible for more verifiable profit than any other single person in the history of this entire market

enjoy the list, but i shall warn you, it's quite long Wink

Private Group Round Up

APRIL
Total Gains: 4,344%

Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03
Coins: BTCD, KTK, AM, OPAL, XAI, PTC, BYC
Return: 1,034%

Week Beginning: 04/20
Week Ending: 04/26
Coins: XAI, CF, FC2, 8BIT, PTC, WBB, XPY, HYPER, DGB
Return: 1,132%

Week Beginning: 04/13
Week Ending: 04/19
Coins: VIA, XPY, IOC, TRON, FC2, BLOCK, NLG
Return: 678%

Week Beginning: 04/06
Week Ending: 04/12
Coins: XAI, NAV, VIA, IOC, HYPER, MMXIV
Return: 788%

Week Beginning: 03/30
Week Ending: 04/05
Coins: HZ, SPR, HYPER, CSD, VRC, XBS, XPY, BAY, VIA
Return: 712%

MARCH
Total Gains: 4,110%

Week Beginning: 03/23
Week Ending: 03/29
Coins: XPY, SPR, RBY, CRAVE, XAI, XTC, START
Return: 1,007%

Week Beginning: 03/16
Week Ending: 03/22
Coins: XC, START, XPY, SDC, DRK, SYS, NKT, MMXIV
Return: 2,018%

Week Beginning: 03/09
Week Ending: 03/15
Coins: SYS, VIA, DGB, QSLV, OCUPY, XAI
Return: 431%

Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08
Coins: HYPER, SPR, RBY, XBS, BLOCK, HZ
Return: 654%

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 3,004%

Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01
Coins: BOOM, MYST, SYS, GEO, POT, SSD
Return: 557%

Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22
Coins: SSD, PTC, GNS, NKT, MAX, GHC
Return: 738%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: 10K, NKT, 2015, LTCD, CSD, XTR
Return: 976%

Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

April: 4,344%
Click for more

March: 4,110%
Click for more

February: 3,004%
Click for more

January: 4,492%
Click for more

December: 3,040%
Click for more

November: 4,569%
Click for more

October: 5,582%
Click for more

September: 4,760%
Click for more

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:39:14 PM

just because his name has pumper in it doesn't mean he actually spends all of his time pumping and dumping coins. there's real trading advice posted in here.

Thats what they hate, 90% of the trolls are failed developers and failed coin pickers. They wish ryan would stop delivering information because it's cutting into their profits.

They should get used to it, their profits are only gonna become smaller and smaller because more people are learning the tricks of the trade

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

Ryan is for the people and regularly gives back to the community.

Theres so many so called "pumpers" and big shot "devs" but if they all make so much money then why can't they give out even a small $100 to the community? It's because they are impoverished and not really making as much money as you think, so instead of doing that, they troll

Ryan has given away more than $1,000

Show me one other pumper who has given away this much coin? I don't think you can

If you are a big shot trader guy in this market, then you should be supporting the community. There is no excuse if you are making so much money then giving away $1000 should be no problem for you

SherlockHolmes1955

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:55:28 PM

Ryan is for the people and regularly gives back to the community.

Theres so many so called "pumpers" and big shot "devs" but if they all make so much money then why can't they give out even a small $100 to the community? It's because they are impoverished and not really making as much money as you think, so instead of doing that, they troll

Ryan has given away more than $1,000

Show me one other pumper who has given away this much coin? I don't think you can

If you are a big shot trader guy in this market, then you should be supporting the community. There is no excuse if you are making so much money then giving away $1000 should be no problem for you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAvPyDUWsAA5Ex8.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEcTSSEWAAAz2JY.png

giving away? stolen money
steals the indigent gives the rich
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: