Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:36:47 AM

As I mentioned above, it is a stern guarantee that at least 500BTC worth of trading volume flows into the altcoin market on a daily basis.

This multiplies into 3,500BTC weekly, 14,000BTC monthly and 168,000BTC on a yearly basis.

So I must ask...

... why is it that the average trader is only concerned with trying to turn a tiny and insignificant 0.0823BTC ($20) into 0.4114BTC ($100)?

Is it that they don’t realise that 0.4114BTC is only a small and pathetic 0.0029% of the 14,000BTC trading volume that pours into this market on a monthly basis?

Or is it that they have failed to see that 0.4114BTc is only a mere 0.00023% of the 168,000BTC trading volume that is generated in the altcoin market, at minimum, on yearly basis?

Either way, it is clear that the average trader is far too short sighted to have even considered the existence these metrics, let alone used them to his advantage.

You have to wake up and realise that the tools that are available to you have been designed specifically to restrict information, and to force you into adopting a short term mind frame.

This is why exchanges will only ever display 24hr price movements... 24hrs worth of trading volume and etc.

This is why exchanges hide this vital information from you. They want you to make as many trades as possible on a daily basis because, the more you trade, the more fees they are able to generate for themselves.

So they only display 24hrs worth of volume, 24hr gains/declines and other short term metrics to force you into trying to turn $20 into $100 instead of widening your net and capturing a portion of the 14,000BTC trading volume that pours into this market on a monthly basis.

The kicker is, there are participants in this market who have only made 8 trades this month who have already made more money than the unskilled and uninformed traders who have executed more than 100 trades this month.

Simply put, the more information you have – the more money you generate.

Ryan puts out classified information like this that exposes manipulation and show how to earn "the big money" in crypto, so naturally the people behind this manipulation come here to hate

There are hundreds of threads on the forum, most of them created by manipulstors, devs and promoters to either research the market or influence the market
 Cheesy
Thats why they go out of their way to post in this particlar thread, because this is the only thread that exposes how much money acrually exists at easy reach in crypto, and how easy it is to get it.

They dont like that Cheesy they want traders to struggle, and keep following the herd obediently buying whichever shitcoin they put in front of them

But, not anymore Wink

People are starting to wake up and are avoiding coins that are nothing but shit (this is money taken out of scammy developers pockets)

People now KNOW what separates a quality coin from a shit coin and they are making more money now than ever, the exchanges hate it cause ppl are making less trades but withdrawing MORE money, and scammy devs hate it because they cant just clone a shit coin and put it infont of people to buy

Ryan has taught everybody what a real high profit opportunity really looks like and he has exposed where all the 'easy money' is in this market

If i was part of the "old guard" i'd be trolling too Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:46:17 PM

Remember, Remember the 13 of Apr when the launch pad was prepared for a small and secret selection of coins to rocket to the moon?

Observe

FC2 - 1,850 Sats to 8,988 Sats - 385% Profit

TRON - 40,404 Sats to 98,000 Sats - 142% Profit

BLOCK - 10,500 Sats to 49,989 Sats - 376% Profit

BYC - 17,558 Sats to 73,000 Sats - 315% Profit

XPY - 34,997 Sats to 103,700 Sats - 196% Profit

If the crypto currency market is a game, then pumperspicks.com is where you'll find the cheat codes Wink

Ryan has helped me make a reliable high four figure (USD) income every month and i'm veery grateful

I'll be back to post more of these every week, there's maaany maany more moonshots in the pipeline: In THE PUMP we Trust!

and a massive +1 to bittrex for their new charts Smiley
CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:00:27 PM

its too late for to join this week?
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

Sorry, you're a little late there bro. Registration is closed for the week.

Cheers

Week Beginning: 05/11
Week Ending: 05/17

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now CLOSED

Registration re-opens Saturday 05/16.

Members netted a 4,334% gain in April, and are currently up 445% this month

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

CT_Rick

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:27:52 PM

Cheers

i send it the pm maybe what if i will pay you more you allow me join this week?

2 btc?
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:45 PM

Ryan: I joined your group previous week. None of your picks went up so far. But that would be OK so far as I understand sometimes we need to wait 2-3 weeks for those picks to go up. BUT, on Twitter you posted that you made 491% on Californium. (https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/592373572770856960) Maybe you made that profit but I'm pretty sure nobody else from the last week's group which received info 20.4 at cca 16.00 CET when the pump was already over. You advised to buy below 100K so I bought at 70K thinking it could be good price, then I bought at about 27K again thinking that I bought cheap. And the price now? It's literally dumped to ground (3700 SAT or so?). So I wonder when were you able to make that 491% profit because since 20.4. until now it kept declining quite sharply. As the DEV at CF is not active anymore, it's already clear that was just another "1 week" scam coin.

So I have feeling you advised us to buy CF at the moment you were selling. Here is proof:

1) At cca 16.45 last monday 20.4. you sent info about picks

2) But at that time the CF pump was already over and from that moment the price has kept declining until today. This is telling me that you bought CF before that pump (maybe 12-24 hours earlier) and sold before you actually sent email to your group. Please send us screenshot when you bought CF and when you sold.

Regarding all other picks from last week, all are doing like shit btw (start, fc2, xai, nlg)  I have lost on all of them so far, but I'm still giving it a little chance. If you don't pump them, maybe somebody else will pump one day in far future. If you say you pump the coins which you pick, why don't you pump them in the same week you pick them? What is the reason for waiting another 2-3 weeks, you wait for somebody else to pump them by chance, right? Or you just take 0.5 membership and basically do nothing else but market your strategies which work for you but not for the group.

I will appreciate if you could argue on my post. If you delete it, it will be clear signal for me that you are just another clasical crypto scammer.

Welcome to the real world. That's how all that fall to Ryan's scammy ways end up. You certainly didn't believe that "master" trader who dictates the market would need your 0.5 BTC "membership" fee, did you?

Sup Ryan?  I'd like to see a response to this.

Also: to those who are upset, just leave. Why are you wasting your, and our, time complaining about something you can't control?

it's super annoying to use giant text, and to quote entire walls of text. That's all.

Still no reply unfortunately

It's almost as if Ryan is ignoring this post. It's ok buddy, I'm persistent Smiley

Bump for an answer, I'm pretty interested to see a reply to this one.

we are still waiting for the price of 100k for cf
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:15:48 PM

Remember, Remember the 13 of Apr when the launch pad was prepared for a small and secret selection of coins to rocket to the moon?

Observe

If the crypto currency market is a game, then pumperspicks.com is where you'll find the cheat codes Wink

I was there  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
9 months in a row of homeruns! What disturbs me is how easy all of this has been. I could never go back to slaving away and breaking my back for pennies. Crypto is like the dungeon of profit. In every dark corner there is like a big fat duffle bag stuffed full of cash. It's so easy to be a heavy hitter that i have to scratch my head and wonder how anyone struggles? Ryan has taken more than 200 coins and moonshotted them, so for me the entire illusion of difficulty has been shattered forever. Crypto is my stomping ground, whenever I need cash I know how to push pull and squeeze an altcoin for maximum profit Wink

toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:17:07 PM

9 months in a row of homeruns! What disturbs me is how easy all of this has been. I could never go back to slaving away and breaking my back for pennies. Crypto is like the dungeon of profit. In every dark corner there is like a big fat duffle bag stuffed full of cash. It's so easy to be a heavy hitter that i have to scratch my head and wonder how anyone struggles? Ryan has taken more than 200 coins and moonshotted them, so for me the entire illusion of difficulty has been shattered forever. Crypto is my stomping ground, whenever I need cash I know how to push pull and squeeze an altcoin for maximum profit

+1like with all the new changes made around the market to suit the group (shhh)Wink it's only set to become easier, mark my words
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

1. Money can only go where it has a reason to

2. Money can only go where there is room for it to flow

3. There is a finite amount of coins in crypto, so money moves in cycles from coin to coin

Its the beautiful science bro. The traders that make hundreds of trades make ZERO. The traders that only make a single digit amount of trades per month (and actually know what they're doing) make fortunes. It's a difference in mentality

It's not just the mentality of a trader that brings in the profit, it's the knowledge

you cant create a strategy if you don't know what you're doing

and this is the only profession in the world where the amount of money you are able to accumulate, and the speed at which you generate this money, directly indicates your level of skill

I agree

The most important thing is efficiency
Think about it. All you are doing is using your mousepad to click buy, and then to click sell
If you need more than 20 minutes a day to do this there is something seriously wrong with you LOL

there is no justification in the world for spending freaking 15HOURS a day trading
People think the more trades they make the better,
but they never stop and realize that they have NEVER made money from doing this

You have to pick your spots, and grind out the ten baggers (1000% gains) there are soo many of them in the alts
I can make one trade this month is a high potential coin and end up with more money than someone who made 500 trades
so yah, knowledge is key, but EFFICIENCY is the LAW!
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Observe

Ryan has helped me make a reliable high four figure (USD) income every month and i'm veery grateful

I'll be back to post more of these every week, there's maaany maany more moonshots in the pipeline: In THE PUMP we Trust!

I said it before anyone else did, ryan pumper is the Prophet of Profit Wink
CT_Rick

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:27:29 PM

Cheers

http://s18.postimg.org/yhci7pqc9/image.png

Week Beginning: 05/11
Week Ending: 05/17

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now CLOSED

Registration re-opens Saturday 05/16.

Members netted a 4,334% gain in April, and are currently up 445% this month

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

i send it the pm maybe what if i will pay you more you allow me join this week?

2 btc?
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:31:43 PM

1. Money can only go where it has a reason to

2. Money can only go where there is room for it to flow

3. There is a finite amount of coins in crypto, so money moves in cycles from coin to coin

Its the beautiful science bro. The traders that make hundreds of trades make ZERO. The traders that only make a single digit amount of trades per month (and actually know what they're doing) make fortunes. It's a difference in mentality

It's not just the mentality of a trader that brings in the profit, it's the knowledge

you cant create a strategy if you don't know what you're doing

and this is the only profession in the world where the amount of money you are able to accumulate, and the speed at which you generate this money, directly indicates your level of skill

I agree

The most important thing is efficiency
Think about it. All you are doing is using your mousepad to click buy, and then to click sell
If you need more than 20 minutes a day to do this there is something seriously wrong with you LOL

there is no justification in the world for spending freaking 15HOURS a day trading
People think the more trades they make the better,
but they never stop and realize that they have NEVER made money from doing this

You have to pick your spots, and grind out the ten baggers (1000% gains) there are soo many of them in the alts
I can make one trade this month is a high potential coin and end up with more money than someone who made 500 trades
so yah, knowledge is key, but EFFICIENCY is the LAW!

people think that the more they trade, the more money they make

that is a myth cause like ryan says, if 500 btc comes into the altcoin market every 24 hours, then thats 14,000 btc every month and 148,000 btc every year

so, by default, you make more money when the duration of your trades become longer

this is basic stuff, but most people in crypto are mentally ill so they aren't capable of understanding a concept as basic as this

this means they will carry on making 100 trades a day

and that means that I will carry on making double digit btc amounts every month

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:39:31 PM

9 months in a row of homeruns! What disturbs me is how easy all of this has been. I could never go back to slaving away and breaking my back for pennies. Crypto is like the dungeon of profit. In every dark corner there is like a big fat duffle bag stuffed full of cash. It's so easy to be a heavy hitter that i have to scratch my head and wonder how anyone struggles? Ryan has taken more than 200 coins and moonshotted them, so for me the entire illusion of difficulty has been shattered forever. Crypto is my stomping ground, whenever I need cash I know how to push pull and squeeze an altcoin for maximum profit

+1like with all the new changes made around the market to suit the group (shhh)Wink it's only set to become easier, mark my words

Smiley It's been like this for the last 9 months

I keep telling people, the altcoin market is a piggy bank. That is how and why it was created in the first place, to mop up all the excess demand that bitcoin generates

if you know your shit, then there is infinite piles of cash to grab in the alt markets

Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:45:15 PM

Smiley It's been like this for the last 9 months

I keep telling people, the altcoin market is a piggy bank. That is how and why it was created in the first place, to mop up all the excess demand that bitcoin generates

if you know your shit, then there is infinite piles of cash to grab in the alt markets

It is an automatic cash splashing machine. Just imagine having a bucket, walking outside and then leaving that bucket in a very particular position on the street. Imagine you leave that bucket there for a few weeks. Then, when you return to pick it up, there has been thousands  and thousands of dollars placed into your bucket by people who think that every time they walk past a bucket, they must put at least $1 inside it.

thats EXACTLY what the crypto market is like

people wont let a coin pass them by without throwing at least $1 into it, and don't get confused, there's like 1000 people doing this on a DAILY basis (hence the 500 btc daily trading volume)

this is why i love crypto, cause i can get positioned in a coin, wait it out, and then withdraw more than TEN TIMES the amount i originally put in, because 90% of the traders here are so dumb and unskilled

if you're just 1% smarter than the common man, then you can come to crypto land and make a fucking fortune

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:50:46 PM

It is an automatic cash splashing machine. Just imagine having a bucket, walking outside and then leaving that bucket in a very particular position on the street. Imagine you leave that bucket there for a few weeks. Then, when you return to pick it up, there has been thousands  and thousands of dollars placed into your bucket by people who think that every time they walk past a bucket, they must put at least $1 inside it.

people wont let a coin pass them by without throwing at least $1 into it, and don't get confused, there's like 1000 people doing this on a DAILY basis (hence the 500 btc daily trading volume)

no, no, no you got it wrong!! lmao

crypto is like a town where every atm you walk past is like this 24/7

UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:14:29 PM

ok so we have come to a consensus: The Crypto Currency Market is just like a broken ATM that constantly spits out a never ending stream of cash for the players that have the master key to the market Wink

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:05:28 PM

ok so we have come to a consensus: The Crypto Currency Market is just like a broken ATM that constantly spits out a never ending stream of cash for the players that have the master key to the market Wink

Ok ok so you and your gang of 20 accounts have a broken ATM at your disposal but you post for pennies, that makes perfect sense. You are something else paid shills and not very well paid either  Cry
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:32:01 PM

+100 bro, and there's another caveat that almost exclusive to this market.

The more money you make and reinvest back into the market, you start to make profits up to ten times faster

Cos you are now effectively and efficiently trading MULTIPLE coins at a time

This is the only market in the world where you can come and make money almost for free

and if your skilled in manipulation, then thats an even larger portion of cash
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

Observe

loving the new charts on trex, and also the consistency from ryan. Its shit like this that keeps me coming back again and again for mores Cheesy

+100 bro, and there's another caveat that almost exclusive to this market.

The more money you make and reinvest back into the market, you start to make profits up to ten times faster

Cos you are now effectively and efficiently trading MULTIPLE coins at a time

This is the only market in the world where you can come and make money almost for free

and if your skilled in manipulation, then thats an even larger portion of cash

look bro, at the end of the day, it's all about the PESOS!
the more of it I can make for myself, the better. Crypto makes this "balling" stuff so fucking easy, and thats not me boasting or bragging, just saying it how it is

it's not bragging if EVERYONE with 1% of a brain can come here and do the same, starting from $0 even
overall it boils down to skill. Skill is not something that is exclusive, it's something thats acquired, and thats why I love crypto
because this is the only place where you can come and turn $100 into $10,000 in two fucking months

Crypto is probably the biggest money rush that the internet has ever seen

i dont think anything tops crypto is this regard, correct me if im wrong
EnzoBlaque

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:17:07 AM

ryan what do you think about shell?
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: