Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:00:56 PM

Why does it seem like you only say these things only after you've done them.

How do we know you are not just photoshopping your pics?

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always.

Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:00:08 PM

Librex's book is very strange, the orders are being filled with tiny orders right now  Lips sealed
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:39:27 PM

Ryan, any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

I'm looking at NLG, GB, VIA and LXC

I've also been playing the ETHAN and XST dips for sometime now.

I think NLG is more of a buy now come back in 6 months coin. It's risky to trade right now because it could blast off to 2000 as they literally getting updates everyday or it could go below 1000 and you can get in cheaper.

In fact, there is no such thing as "buy now, come back in X months" altcoin. All of them fail against BTC in the long run. You get in if you know something is going to happen soon. Buy low, sell high. No hard feelings, it's just business.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

In fact, there is no such thing as "buy now, come back in X months" altcoin. All of them fail against BTC in the long run. You get in if you know something is going to happen soon. Buy low, sell high. No hard feelings, it's just business.

Very true.

PUMPER'S PICKS

Send me a pm for my PICK OF THE WEEK.

I will not be announcing the coin in the thread.

You will be instructed on entry/exit points.

Happy trading!

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:24:43 AM

But, what if there is a coin you actually like and want to use?  Just sell it anyways?

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:08:12 AM

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always. Like you say no one promotes NLG, it silent like bitcoin was when it first started.

NLG is the one coin that could compete with litecoin in the future but great to ride the highs and lows on the way up. You offer a great service.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

But, what if there is a coin you actually like and want to use?  Just sell it anyways?

If you like something, don't want to sell and make a profit, it becomes personal and hurts business. Sell it now and buy back later at least.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

If you like something, don't want to sell and make a profit, it becomes personal and hurts business. Sell it now and buy back later at least.

Ah that makes sense,  thank you
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:57:04 PM

You did not pump anything newb. Send me your miraculous pick into pm. So I can share with everyone how much will it fail.
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:43:08 PM

LXC ready to blow
gtac01

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

I'm calling VAULT today, $20k market cap, $12k volume already, 4.32 btc to .085

Community takeover, 1500 Vault only, 0% premine, no one has any significant amount

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vaultcoin/

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VAULT
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:27:10 PM

05 Sep - 06 Sep
Total return: 256%
Coins: GPC, HAL

GPC

Nice three hour move here. Wherever I spot accumulation, I take advantage. The Volume in GPC kept spiking for no reason at all. So I placed some price alerts and each alert rang off in less than 5 minutes of me putting them on (a sign of momentum) (Cryptrader.com). All I had to do was buy in at market price and enjoy the ride. 213%

Tip: If you assume that the true theoretical price is somewhere between the bid and the offer, then if you buy on the bid, you're buying the coin for a little less than it's worth. Similarly, if you sell on the offer, you're selling it for a little more than it's worth. On this occasion I bought CPG for a little more than it was worth due to momentum... prices were actively moving upwards and more money was flooding into the market. One of my rules is, if a trade isn't making money right away - i want to be out asap.

HAL

The gift that keeps on giving....keeps on giving. HAL has been one of the more consistent coins this week and if you hopped on board when I first started recommending HAL, you’re now up more than 200%... There is still some momentum in the market so will continue to monitor

Tip: Just by looking at the orderbook, you can assess where support is, where resisitance is and what needs to happen to break highs or lows. You want to buy in above support levels, or at support levels and you want to sell above resistance levels. When you begin to see sellers jocking for sells and acting more aggressive this is a bearish signal and prices often fall when this happens. I rarely look at the charts at all, except to asses what stage the market is in during a rally.

soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:46:12 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:59:49 AM by soccosocco

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:55:12 AM

I think NLG is more of a buy now come back in 6 months coin. It's risky to trade right now because it could blast off to 2000 as they literally getting updates everyday or it could go below 1000 and you can get in cheaper.

The point is that its rather difficult to predict when you should buy and when you should sell the coin as at the beginning all altoins seems to be long term living coins but in reality it's just a coin with finite life-cycle but with the difference that one coin die earlier and others live longer
gtac01

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

CLOAK is my call today!

45 k on Mint - panic buy has started. 10 BTC worth of CLOAK bought in less than 5 minutes.

The show has started, no sleep tonight !!!

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Foi59.tinypic.com%2F1osrj7.jpg%26t%3D543%26c%3DjRzx7f-k_dXdCw&t=544&c=TtlsnbAV38QuEg

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:07:46 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:22:05 PM by Bluestreet

The point is that its rather difficult to predict when you should buy and when you should sell the coin as at the beginning all altoins seems to be long term living coins but in reality it's just a coin with finite life-cycle but with the difference that one coin die earlier and others live longer

If NLG fails no alts will really go mainstream. It's pretty much that simple and the above points will prove to be true. We will see if NLG can break the mold of the current crypto community and go mainstream in the Netherlands, that is there challenge. At this point they won't need us. Smiley

Everyday they have a update, they just don't hype there news.

https://timeline.guldencoin.com

Edit: Today they just launched a block explorer (beta) which they built from scratch. lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg8715011#msg8715011
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool
gtac01

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

JBS is next guys, it's ready to go
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:54:29 PM

06 Sep - 07 Sep
Total return: 170%
Coins: XST, HAL

XST

Been in and out of XST for days now. It looks like – long term – XST will continue to deliver.

Volume has dipped over the weekend so I’d be looking and waiting for a dip to take advantage of cheaper prices.

Tip: Never take a trade that would jeopardize your ability to continue trading. Always limit the risk on a trade to a level that you know would permit you to come in and play the game again if you were wrong. You don’t have to participate in every rally, or every home run opportunity. Personally, I look at each trade as one of the next one thousand trades. If you start thinking in terms of the next one thousand trades, all of a sudden you’ve made any single trade seem very inconsequential. Who cares if a particular trade is a winner or a loser? It’s just another trade.

ETHAN

ETHAN is a coin that I’ve been scalping this week. I’ve seen a lot of accumulation take place every time ETHAN dips.

Looks like the beginnings of a rally. Just this week it’s gone up over 200% which reminds me of XST this time last month.

If you look at the price of XST now, you wouldn’t be blamed for suggesting that ETHAN looks VERY good right now.

Tip: A lot of people have been messaging me about holding a coin for too long and seeing their holdings deplete in value due to sloppy trading. I have a brilliant analogy for this... A man rigs a pigeon trap that has a hinged door. The man has a long piece of string connected to the door so that he can pull it shut once enough pigeons have flown in. One day, he had a dozen pigeons in the trap. Then one flew out, leaving eleven. “I should have pulled the string when there were twelve inside” he thought, “but maybe if I wait, it will fly back in”. While he was waiting, two more pigeons flew out. “I should have been satisfied with the eleven” he thought. “If just one comes back. I’ll pull the string”. Then, three more pigeons flew out. Eventually he was left empty handed. His mistake was not being able to give up the idea that some of the original pigeons would fly back. This is the attitude of the typical trader who can’t bring himself to sell at a loss, or even to sell when in profit. These traders always expects their losing positions to recover and their profit to keep on running. If you want to be consistently profitable then use stop orders on every trade, and set a realistic time-limit for holding profit (knowing that a profit can turn to a loss in mere minutes).

COIN OF THE WEEK

HALCYON

This was the ultimate scalpers coin this week. I could place a trade at midnight, at market price and wake up with a 30% gain almost at will. HAL put up a consistent performance throughout the entire week, creeping higher day by day. The weekend volume dip couldn’t halt or even slow this uptrend. I will be paying attention to HAL over the next few days just to monitor the momentum and see if this trend can hold.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: