Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:56:06 AM

Calling JBS right here. Bottom is in, cryptsy added it, buy wall is in, the coinmarkets cartel are going to pump it. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jotaceo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:37:25 AM

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

Just wondering if you make the calls before the coin starts moving? I followed you on twitter so I'll know soon enough but keep up the good work if it's your calls. If you just call it once it's moving then you're a fake but I dont get that impression.

Good luck.
jotaceo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:53:58 AM

A couple of questions in PMs, I hope you'll have time to answer them. Thanks
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:03:08 AM

Wonder what the next coin is?

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

okay 80% in one day is a new thing for me.......thanks for the heads up on cannabis and ssv. i could have bagged some money on kore but i bitched up again. whats the shout on the others?

Jumped into SSV yesterday after your tweet and made it out at 2300 from 1950.

Keep up the good trades, Ryan.

Thanks.

Glad you're finding the information useful.

Scoring 100% per day will soon be second nature to you once you flick through my posts and understand the strategy behind each trade.

A lot of people just want to make calls in order to gain praise. That isn't what it's about for me

This is why I break down each of my trades and explain what got me in and out. So that you can do the same, with or without me.

I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?

The Data is pulled from coinmarketcap.com

I only pay attention to two variables. Trading Volume and Market Cap.

a spike in Volume tells me when to get into a trade, a spike in Market Cap (during a rally - and you WILL notice it) tells me when to get out.

I don't use any indicators or anything like that.

Also, you can tell so much about where a market is heading - just by looking at the order book.

How about when you intend to buy in on a dip, and price has not reached you buy-in yet. The price keeps falling after the buy-in so your stop loss, if you get a chance to put it in for a sell could be more than 2%.

I don't see anywhere on bittrex to do multiple contingency orders.

Bittrex doesn't allow you to execute orders in the way a typical trading platform should.

I use Cryptrader.com for order execution

I Aint Stifler

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:10:54 AM

I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?
gtac01

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:42:05 PM

I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

whats the shout on the others?

I like XST alot right now.. I'm also in CANN

... Monitoring VIA and LXC

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:34:43 PM

LTCD seems to be following your $1000+ every 10 minutes rule
I Aint Stifler

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:18:00 PM

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
Wtf did just happened with vault, its currently at 0.0014. Is it going to recover or i could kiss that money good bye?
gtac01

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:22:26 PM

Wtf did just happened with vault, its currently at 0.0014. Is it going to recover or i could kiss that money good bye?

I'm sorry guys, they put up a 13 btc sell wall at .041 and I dumped and then they must've dumped into their own buy wall to cause panic and collect the last few coins. I still think and i am even more convinced that there has to be a pump coming for this.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:51:48 PM

LTCD seems to be following your $1000+ every 10 minutes rule

I hope you got in on time

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

yeah, in at 750 out @ 897

my next question is when do you decide to jump back in?
gtac01

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

KORE is flying
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:58:20 PM

yeah, in at 750 out @ 897

my next question is when do you decide to jump back in?

I always look for movement. That is the key. You want to be in when the trade is easy and out when it becomes difficult

I dipped in and out of LTCD because there was momentum and thin sell orders. When you have a climate like that, all you need to do is buy in at market price - place a realistic sell order based on what is already in the order book, and let the momentum carry the market to/and past your target.

In terms of getting back in, there are two methods that i find work best.

you have to look for fundamental factors.. are there any announcements in the pipeline? Is there anything at all that is in the works that will pull focus towards this coin? If there aren't any fundamental reasons to dip back in... then you look for bullish indicators.

When Bids begin to stack up and sell orders become thin, this is an indicator that there is more demand than supply in the market as buyers are more eager to get in than sellers are willing to get out.  An even more potent sign of bullish activity, is when numerous attempts to buy at asking price get pushed over onto the bid side (because ‘supply’ is so short) – what makes this especially bullish is when other traders start to pile their own bids on top of these particular orders, strengthening support for the current price level.

This aggressive action from buyers puts the ball in the sellers’ court as they will begin to hold out for higher prices (thus, no dumping), knowing that a bidding war is underway.

P.s I hope you guys are enjoying these KORE swings. I hope you set those buy orders at 15K as I suggested last week. If so, congrats. Wink

gtac01

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

Reiterating JBS, bid support now big and thin ask side, last chance to get in the low 4000's .
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

10 Sep
Total return: 252%
Coins: KORE, XST, LTCD

KORE

I've been watching KORE for some time now... I noticed KORE had began to dip a week before an announcement. An obvious opportunity for a very cheap buy. I have buy orders placed at several different price points as, this is the closest thing you can get to a risk free trade.

My thing was to get in as low as possible.. to place orders at points that the average trader wouldn't be able to offer any logical explanation for.  Simply because, I know that the closer we get to the date of the announcement – more and more traders will gradually begin pile in to accumulate some cheap coin.. which will cause a boost in prices.

Volume may continue to build from this point.

Tip: Buying low and selling high means that you are counter-trend. You are betting against the current trend. I still maintain that far more money is made by buying as prices are rising, and selling whilst prices are still rising – but that doesn't mean that there aren't instances where you can profit from trading against the tide. Most traders struggle when trying to identify market momentum, so playing the dips might be a strategy that brings in consistent reward. But i must stress that your strategy can't be simply to "buy low and sell high" there must be a specific reason to make this kind of play.

XST

XST has been trending downwards for some days now. A lot of traders still have lowball offers on the books, and every time the market dips and brings these guys into the market – it creates a spike in volume that a lot of people are misreading for the beginnings of a rally.. As people rush into the market thinking that prices will shoot up – this causes a short (but profitable) bounce as prices rise up and then back down. I will be taking advantage of this over the next few days...it’s easy money.

LTCD

Good trade here. This was a simple momentum play. A few volume spikes and dips throughout the day... glad to see volume is still holding – which could be a signal for another rally.

I have still have some lowball offers on LTCD.... and also holding a small stash.

Tip: There is a great deal of hype attached to technical analysis by some traders who claim that it predicts the future. Technical analysis tracks the past; it does not predict the future. You have to use your own intelligence to draw conclusions about what the price activity is telling you. However, that isn’t me writing of the importance of actually using the charts. If you are a responsible participant in the market, you always want to know where the market is – and the charts will tell you how far into a move a particular coin is, which is vital information. (Unless you enjoy buying into a rally late, and subsequently being dumped on as everyone else cashes in their winnings)

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

fluffyponyza

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:25:36 PM

I am seeing some coin pumpers both individual and groups now a days.I feel like now anyone can control the market.   Cheesy
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

so what kind of extra features, specifically conditional order types and alarms comes with the paid version of cryptrader?  I'll probably try it for a month since its  reasonable fee.

also, most of your plays seem to be during the day, EST. I've been actively watching from the sidelines for a couple weeks right when i get home from work only to see volume thin out for the night.  Any good night-time trades?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: